eToro.com Review Visit site

Minimum Trade Size:0.1
Maximum Leverage:30:1
Minimum to Open Live:$50
Established:2007
Address:24th floor, One Canada Square Canary Wharf E14 5AB London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom
Contact:info@etoro.com.au, +44-866-350-0881
Regulators: ASIC #491139, CySEC #109/10, FCA #FRN 583263
Trading platforms:WebTrader
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of eToro.com on our forum

Romania, Romania,
Jan 23, 2020,

lost all

I decided to give a try on their copy trade system... social trading...
As they advertise: "Just find a top investor" and copy their trades. Of course, they just forgot to mention that top investors somehow start to make losing trades after you start following them. Same as Zulu...
I didn't had too much expectations, but still wondering how they are still in business...

Santander, Spain,
Jan 17, 2020,

Unfit for eurozone users - High slippage - Market makers

1. This broker trades in USD. When you send your deposit in EUR a 3.2% comission will be charged.

2. Same for withdrawals, another 3.2% comission, plus a $25 fee. Incredible.

3. SL orders are fired with a high slippage. They say they're NDD (No Dealing Desktop) but actually they're MM (Market Makers).

There are much better alternatives. Stay away.

GARY HIPPERSON,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 2, 2020,

I just wished to advise any e-toro account user that should your account be hacked, e-toro take no responsibility for fraudulent trades placed onto your account.

I'm sure like myself, you will find this deeply concerning as if the same customer service protocols were applied to your bank, you would not deposit 1 penny into any bank however well known.

Below is a response from E-toro following 2 fraudulent positions placed onto my account. Very very concerning for any e-toro user.

Thank you for your emails.

Kindly note that we are not insinuating that you did open the positions. But, since it is the client's responsibility to protect his account, therefore we are very sorry to inform you that we cannot give any compensation in this regard.
We kindly ask you to change the password and use the 2 layers authentication to protect your account's privacy.

In case you need any help on how to activate the 2FA please do not hesitate to confirm in a reply to this email.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,

Best regards,

eToro Customer Service
Soha Noujeim

Jovan,
Bansko, Serbia,
Dec 30, 2019,

blocked my account for no reason,i was not even using it for the day it god blocked
keep away!!!

Florence, Italy,
Dec 14, 2019,

Attenzione!! Denunciati alla Consob per Indebita Appropiazione!!

Attention .. they steal your money when you make the withdrawal!

In a totally unjustified way I have seen myself cut off in addition to their exorbitant commissions of $ 25.00 (which moreover no other broker charges), have made a change in their favor of as much as $ 51.00 over $ 25.00 which they had already stayed.

I state that I had asked for a payment to a Paypal account and that paypal does not charge any commission in the payments.

Their justification was that my bank charges the commissions on the money (liars, thieves and scammers) as I had asked for the payment on Paypal and in fact they paid without any cost on Paypal therefore, to steal the money they made a conversion to Euro (thinking obviously I was stupid and I wouldn't have used the calculator to see how much they changed) and they kept me an additional $ 51.00 (then 51 + 25 for a total of $ 76.00). Practically they have unduly appropriated an additional $ 51.00 over at $ 25.00 which they already take commissions.

I feel strongly to advise against opening any account with them as they have high spread rates, transaction fees, overnight rates (swaps) and in addition they also steal on the withdrawals you make. I advise you to support your money on more honest, serious and transparent brokers.

As proof of what I have written, I proceeded to make a complaint to Consob with file number 2.333 and I am thinking of turning to the Postal Police who will take further action.

I also add that I did not receive replies to my complaints via email, I asked to be contacted and they replied that I was not available. The only answer I had was to call my bank because he charged the fees on the payment (false and liars because there was no bank, they made it to Paypal and Paypal as reiterated does not charge anything )

=======================================

In modo del tutto ingiustificato mi sono visto decurtare oltre alle loro esose commissioni di $ 25,00 (che oltretutto nessun'altro broker fa pagare), hanno fatto un cambio a loro favore di ben $ 51,00 ulteriori ai $ 25,00 che gia si erano trattenuti.

Premetto che avevo chiesto un versamento su un conto Paypal e che paypal non addebita alcuna commissione nei versamenti.

La loro giustificazione è stata che la mia banca addebita le commissioni sui soldi (bugiardi, ladri e truffatori) poichè il versamento lo avevo chiesto su Paypal e difatto hanno versato senza alcun costo su Paypal pertanto, loro per rubarmi i soldi hanno fatto una conversione in Euro (pensando evidentemente fossi fesso e che non avrei usato la calcolatrice per vedere a quanto hanno fatto il cambio) e mi hanno trattenuto ulteriori $ 51,00 (quindi 51+25 per un totale di $ 76,00). Praticamente si sono indebitamente appropiati di ulteriori $ 51,00 oltre ai $ 25,00 che gia si prendono di commissioni.

Mi sento vivamente di sconsigliare di aprire qualsivoglia conto con loro poichè hanno tassi spread alti, costi di commissioni sulle operazioni, tasso overnight (swap) e in piu rubano anche sui prelievi che farete. Consiglio di appoggiare i vostri soldi su broker piu onesti, seri e trasparenti.

A prova di quanto ho scritto ho provveduto ad effettuare una denuncia presso la Consob con pratica numero 2.333 e sto pensando di rivolgermi anche alla Polizia Postale che prenderà ulteriori provvedimenti.

Aggiungo anche che non ho avuto risposte alle mie lamentele via email, avevo chiesto di essere contattato e hanno risposto che non ero reperibile. L'unica risposta che ho avuto è stata di chiamare la mia banca perchè ha addebitato le commissioni sul versamento (falsi e bugiardi in quanto non c'e stata alcuna banca, loro il versamento lo hanno fatto su Paypal e Paypal come ribadito non addebita niente)

Dec 12, 2019 - 1 Star They are scoundrels and dishonest people who, in addition to having high spreads, commissions and withdrawal costs (as much as 25 dollars).

They cleverly sent my money in Eur (instead of dollars) stealing an additional 54 Eur from the total I should have received. I have all the photographic documentation of my withdrawal in dollars but they have decided to send in Euro taking well 54 € over the already 25 $ that they have taken.
So I advise you to stay away from these deceitful scammers into believing that they have "only 25 dollars" on the withdrawal because when you withdraw your money they still want to eat money.

Their response was that the bank takes money for the exchange, but they are great liars. First, because the money was sent to a paypal account (no a bank) and paypal does not take commissions on the money received! and according to me I did not ask for any conversion of the money into Eur (for this game they did stole a good 54 € ).

I report this scam on as many sites as possible so that other customers do not fall for these dishonest people. In addition to this, I am proceeding to make related complaints. I have all photographic documentation of the withdrawals and the money actually entered and which are far less than those I should have received.

I advise you not to open an account with them if you do not want then (one day you take your money) to be scammed as it happened to me.

I can prove everything and I have proofs with the screenshots where even their operator via chat told me that there was only $ 25 in commission on withdrawals. Dishonest to the end!

BSAS, Argentina,
Dec 7, 2019,

Not good AT ALL

Huge spreads, huge slippage, huge turnover time spread and huge commision when withdrawal your money which also takes a lot of time.. A bad experience

Brisbane, Australia,
Nov 12, 2019,

Read the terms and conditions what a joke

Tell me the last time ANYONE has ever read the terms and conditions about any company they sign up to. Did you on facebook, twitter, Google, You Tube, i could go on but you get what i mean.
Etoro have decided in their wisdom to charge anyone who opens an account with them, to charge you $25.00 per withdrawal, to withdraw your own money.
I have never heard of such a scam, well i have but i thought this company which has advertised here in Australia recently trying to increase their business, would stoop this low.
And not only charge you BUT take days and i mean days to send the money through.
I hope every person moving into Forex or Crypto reads this and steers clear of this scamming company.

Nov 9, 2019 - 1 Star What a thief. Imagine going to your bank and wanting to withdraw money, then being told you have to pay $25.00 to get your own money out, what a pack of thieves. Also my trade was closed without my permission and i lost. The worst broker i have come across. EVER.

BW, Germany,
Nov 5, 2019,

Etoro is a scam

Etoro is a scam, they earn a loot with spreads. Getting money back costs 25$. Makes investing and day trading look easy, which it is not. Run away!
Oct 18, 2019,

They close all my trades several times

they dont respect my SL, all my trades were closed with disrespect of my SL which resulted in Negative balance, i have deposited 26000USD, and made a profits more than 23000USD, but all has gone and total loss of because of such a stupid platform
Granada, Spain,
Oct 3, 2019,

A scam, that is

What can I say about eToro? I am one of the unlucky ones who thought that if I invest with this company, I could get some extra cash for personal use, but the reality is different and I have lost more than $ 27,000 with them. I will not say that all the losses were due to eToro, but more than 75% lost was due to many factors, including: they take a long time to open the market and one cannot close his positions until the market comes back against him; also the page does not close the positions until one is in red (it happened to me more than ten times); they close the positions when they feel like it even if you bought the assets without leverage, which happened to me with SEARS and SPN where they closed all of my positions without notice (they did not send me any e-mail or let us know about it) and I had great losses. At this point, it should be noted that they closed the positions of SPN at 0.2548 when the stock was trading at 0.36 and at this moment it is trading at 0.40. I do not understand why they do this when other platforms continue to operate with this stock.

I cannot finish without saying that I am not going to invest more money with them and that I will withdraw my money to go to another broker who cares more about keeping their clients rather than squeezing them to the last penny.