eToro.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 12, 2019

About eToro.com

Your Capital is at risk.

eToro.com

Join live discussion of eToro.com on our forum

Smarje Sap, Slovenia,
Jul 24, 2019,

Be carful, eToro is a scam

Hello,

I opened account and werified at 24.10.2018. 26. 10. eToro accepted my deposit. I finding some people to maked copy trading. In 17.1.2019 I maked first withdrowal, in this time is been all fine. 15.2.2019 I got email from eToro that he deleted some trade, because I didn't trade ok. Then I send him email that I yust copied people and I didn't do anything wrong. Then I got from eToro email with attachement that I should sign a statement to gived up some money. I didn't sign this statement. Then eToro took my some money and closed my account.
Zeljo,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Jun 24, 2019,

Scam, Choose a better Social Trading Network

eToro deleted my positive copy trades but they did not cancel any trade to the original trader. What a mess. Probably because we are regulated in different jurisdictions?

I asked eToro 5 times for explanation but I have not received a reply from their side.
Be careful with eToro, I suggest traders to find a more reliable Social Trading Network. eToro is a big scam!
Maribor, Slovenia,
Jun 5, 2019,

Be careful with eToro

eToro canceled all my positive (not negative) trades from 2019 with an excuse of an delays in pricing. I compared all the quotes with my Bloomberg terminal and I can say that all were in the range with quotes where eToro opened my position. I repeatedly tried to prove this to them but they do not want to listen if something is not in their favor Unfortunately, this is their relationship with a client in case client does not lose money (as most clients does).

Be careful with eToro, they manipulate with their quotes and if the result is not according to their wishes, they can easily cancel positive trades to Retail eToro users. Sad for a company like eToro as they earn enough from their big spreads and other commissions.
Crypto Toro,
Brisbane, Australia,
Jun 5, 2019,

Be Careful! eToro is manipulating with their clients

An eToro client who was copying me via eToro social trading platform, find me on the internet and after we make a comparison of trades we realized that eToro did deducted some trades from his trading account. Reason eToro noted was, that he was “engaged in trading activity that took advantage of the delayed pricing on our platform.”

Funny, my trades were fine for eToro, but follower who did only copy my trades was accused by eToro of some kind of delayed pricing. Can you imagine this??

I am deeply concerned about eToro manipulation on their social trading platform.I suggest you to find other more fair providers of social trading.
United Arab Emirates,
Jun 2, 2019,

STOP LOSS HUNTER!!!! market maker

1. You can never profit from them - Market makers (trades against you)
2. Manipulates and hunts Stop loss even if your SL is 15-20pips away
3. Beware of the slippage - no proof whatsoever you can't see anything from their chart.
4. If you win few trades be sure they will take that earnings back by hitting your SL even if the price hasn't moved
5. Their chart varies a lot from other live feeds
Milano, Italy,
May 8, 2019,

eToro is SCAM – they will deleted your profitable copied trades

I have been using eToro for about one year. At the beginning they seems to be fine, well they have big spreads, withdrawal and conversion fees but I liked their social trading concept as an not very active trader.

Soon I realized that this is only an fairly tail. With copying other traders I cached few nice trades and after that eToro sent me a wavier to sign, where I should agree that they cancel trades that I made with copying and by signing this waiver, I would also commit to silence about this eToro inadmissible act. Can you imagine something like that?

Now my account is blocked and I will file a case to FOS.
They of course deleted only profitable trades So be careful, If you are not in this 66% of retail investors who lose money, eToro will take care of this.

Stay away!
Katya,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Apr 10, 2019,

Me too ---- eToro deleted my copied trades too!!!

In January 2019 I started to use eToro for copy trading and I copied one local trader that I found through their platform.
After a few weeks eToro sent me an email with a wavier where they said they would DELETE the good trade because of abusive trading. But I am copier !!
The wavier also said that I givie up any claims to any profits that I may now or in the future.
Of course I did not want to sign this and later on they closed my account, returned what was left on the account and DELETED PROFITS FROM COPY TRADING !! So it's fine to loose mony as long as you dont win some.

Any profits made through copy trading can simply be deleted by eToro. Losses stay ... Clearly to SCAM !!!!
This means your social trading is just to take money from you.
Gemi,
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Feb 23, 2019,

Etoro DELETE copied trades! SCAM! BE AWARE

Dear Traders.

I am client of etoro for near two years. I traded in the past myself but last half year I am following people and copy their trades. I was satisfied until they withdrawal money but one week ago I received email about delete profits from this year that I violated T&C. I have copied trades with their social trading platform. They are excusing that trades were wrong. This is ridiculous that they delete trades! Trades were copied automatically. I can not been responsible of that and I can not be a victim of this. Their managers push to copy traders to make more trades and they earn from spreads.

I think this is SCAM and very good example that you can not TRUST to etoro because someday can everyone get this email and they will not pay you earned profits. Where is point to use them social trading platform if they delete profits and their excuse is about something which you can not influence.

BE AWARE WITH THEM!
Saint Kitts and Nevis,
Jan 20, 2019,

I have been trading with Etoro for a while now dough I have only made small deposit I find the site to be reliable, also have made withdrawal and find it reliable in that area as well. With all the disappointment going on with most trading sites I have find myself looking at Etoro to soon be my #1 trading site.

if they had the Metatrader 4 platform I wouldn't bother much with other trading sites. Their platform is very good don't get me wrong I just prefer the MT4 platform; I give them a 4 star not because they don't deserve a 5 star is for the lack of MT4 other than that kudos to you Etoro.
David,
Helsinki, Finland,
Jan 7, 2019,

Great service and platform

I have been using it for 5 years now, high fees, but it is really easy to use, and powerful at the same time.
Only part I see they have some issues is related to the crypto market..