eToro.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 23, 2019

Your Capital is at risk.

eToro.com

Join live discussion of eToro.com on our forum

Cointech,
Saint Kitts and Nevis,
Jan 20, 2019,

I have been trading with Etoro for a while now dough I have only made small deposit I find the site to be reliable, also have made withdrawal and find it reliable in that area as well. With all the disappointment going on with most trading sites I have find myself looking at Etoro to soon be my #1 trading site.

if they had the Metatrader 4 platform I wouldn't bother much with other trading sites. Their platform is very good don't get me wrong I just prefer the MT4 platform; I give them a 4 star not because they don't deserve a 5 star is for the lack of MT4 other than that kudos to you Etoro.
David,
Helsinki, Finland,
Jan 7, 2019,

Great service and platform

I have been using it for 5 years now, high fees, but it is really easy to use, and powerful at the same time.
Only part I see they have some issues is related to the crypto market..
Martins,
Braga, Portugal,
Dec 14, 2018,

Easy platform, accept PayPal. Like it very much, I m in Etoro since 2 years. All goes well, my manager Samuel is doing a great job ! Congratulations to all
The team
Mohamed,
Spain,
Dec 14, 2018,

Not to trust. Do your researc about this company before Starting to use it. They can block your account just because they want to.
Henke,
växjö, Sweden,

Warning

I been warned by MANY cryptoholders to not use Etoro at all, i picked competitors that actually lets you withdraw at any time or transfer the holdings to another wallet free of choice!
n.a maam,
Bangladesh,
Nov 12, 2018,

etoro cheated with ibs when they started to earn

if possible I would like to give them -ve ratings. worse broker for traders and IBs, the just steal clients money however they can.

ive an partner account with them. for few years. as their spreads are very high and platform is not mt4 hard to get client for them. for last few months my commission earnings increased to 400-600 usd avg per month. some time it goes passes 2k as well. and then suddenly my account manager informed me that due to regulation issue they are not paying commission to affiliates. only cpa they are offering. I mailed several times to my account manager asked her why others partners are offering rev commission to their clients. she just ignoring those question and repeat one thing that due to regulation issue they are not paying to affiliates any rev commission.

for last few months I saved my accounts earnings and contact them to release those but they denied and now they just not updating my accounts at all. so I don't know how much my referrals are generating.

today they just blanked my account earnings.
gliseg,
Cyprus,
Oct 21, 2018,

Except from the spread they charge $25 fees just to withdraw your funds. Also the withdrawal request takes too long to be added in your card.
Freddie Smith,
Sep 28, 2018,

Never use this it has awful fees a 25 pound withdrawal fees and more recently cost me money in processing one of my trades incorrectly stay away
edjwhho,
Sep 27, 2018,

Avoid EToro at all cost!!

Avoid EToro at all cost!! cant withdraw money back to the same account the fund was deposited from... they asked me to goto my bank and confirm the account belongs to me! I have the card/statements, online login etc.. I have also sent proof of my passport/bank account (2 of them), credit card account, council tax account...

from the evidence I gave, I would have no problem proving my id to a tier 1 bank!
Etor takes your money in seconds but it will take months to try to get it back...
Amirbux111,
Amman, Jordan,
Sep 2, 2018,

Etoro make you poor

My experience was bad with Etoro and there are many reasons.
Great manipulation of market price differentials.
The platform stops working in case of profit and the inability to close profitable trades.
Price mismatch with real market prices.
The business manager works on losing you in every way.
When the payment is withdrawn, the account is suspended due to violation of Etoro's terms.
A professional company to loss your money.