eToro.com Review Visit site

Minimum Trade Size:0.1
Maximum Leverage:30:1
Minimum to Open Live:$50
Established:2007
Address:24th floor, One Canada Square Canary Wharf E14 5AB London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom
Contact:info@etoro.com.au, +44-866-350-0881
Regulators: ASIC #491139, CySEC #109/10, FCA #FRN 583263
Trading platforms:WebTrader
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(30+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of eToro.com on our forum

Brisbane, Australia,
Nov 12, 2019,

Read the terms and conditions what a joke

Tell me the last time ANYONE has ever read the terms and conditions about any company they sign up to. Did you on facebook, twitter, Google, You Tube, i could go on but you get what i mean.
Etoro have decided in their wisdom to charge anyone who opens an account with them, to charge you $25.00 per withdrawal, to withdraw your own money.
I have never heard of such a scam, well i have but i thought this company which has advertised here in Australia recently trying to increase their business, would stoop this low.
And not only charge you BUT take days and i mean days to send the money through.
I hope every person moving into Forex or Crypto reads this and steers clear of this scamming company.

Nov 9, 2019 - 1 Star What a thief. Imagine going to your bank and wanting to withdraw money, then being told you have to pay $25.00 to get your own money out, what a pack of thieves. Also my trade was closed without my permission and i lost. The worst broker i have come across. EVER.
BW, Germany,
Nov 5, 2019,

Etoro is a scam

Etoro is a scam, they earn a loot with spreads. Getting money back costs 25$. Makes investing and day trading look easy, which it is not. Run away!
Oct 18, 2019,

They close all my trades several times

they dont respect my SL, all my trades were closed with disrespect of my SL which resulted in Negative balance, i have deposited 26000USD, and made a profits more than 23000USD, but all has gone and total loss of because of such a stupid platform
Granada, Spain,
Oct 3, 2019,

A scam, that is

What can I say about eToro? I am one of the unlucky ones who thought that if I invest with this company, I could get some extra cash for personal use, but the reality is different and I have lost more than $ 27,000 with them. I will not say that all the losses were due to eToro, but more than 75% lost was due to many factors, including: they take a long time to open the market and one cannot close his positions until the market comes back against him; also the page does not close the positions until one is in red (it happened to me more than ten times); they close the positions when they feel like it even if you bought the assets without leverage, which happened to me with SEARS and SPN where they closed all of my positions without notice (they did not send me any e-mail or let us know about it) and I had great losses. At this point, it should be noted that they closed the positions of SPN at 0.2548 when the stock was trading at 0.36 and at this moment it is trading at 0.40. I do not understand why they do this when other platforms continue to operate with this stock.

I cannot finish without saying that I am not going to invest more money with them and that I will withdraw my money to go to another broker who cares more about keeping their clients rather than squeezing them to the last penny.
03, Algeria,
Sep 14, 2019,

scam trust me d'ont lose your money

they are scaming if you win some money they will close your positions and hit your sl i swear they are market maker's scammer's thiefss
Smarje Sap, Slovenia,
Jul 24, 2019,

Be carful, eToro is a scam

Hello,

I opened account and werified at 24.10.2018. 26. 10. eToro accepted my deposit. I finding some people to maked copy trading. In 17.1.2019 I maked first withdrowal, in this time is been all fine. 15.2.2019 I got email from eToro that he deleted some trade, because I didn't trade ok. Then I send him email that I yust copied people and I didn't do anything wrong. Then I got from eToro email with attachement that I should sign a statement to gived up some money. I didn't sign this statement. Then eToro took my some money and closed my account.
Zeljo,
Zagreb, Croatia,
Jun 24, 2019,

Scam, Choose a better Social Trading Network

eToro deleted my positive copy trades but they did not cancel any trade to the original trader. What a mess. Probably because we are regulated in different jurisdictions?

I asked eToro 5 times for explanation but I have not received a reply from their side.
Be careful with eToro, I suggest traders to find a more reliable Social Trading Network. eToro is a big scam!
Maribor, Slovenia,
Jun 5, 2019,

Be careful with eToro

eToro canceled all my positive (not negative) trades from 2019 with an excuse of an delays in pricing. I compared all the quotes with my Bloomberg terminal and I can say that all were in the range with quotes where eToro opened my position. I repeatedly tried to prove this to them but they do not want to listen if something is not in their favor Unfortunately, this is their relationship with a client in case client does not lose money (as most clients does).

Be careful with eToro, they manipulate with their quotes and if the result is not according to their wishes, they can easily cancel positive trades to Retail eToro users. Sad for a company like eToro as they earn enough from their big spreads and other commissions.
Crypto Toro,
Brisbane, Australia,
Jun 5, 2019,

Be Careful! eToro is manipulating with their clients

An eToro client who was copying me via eToro social trading platform, find me on the internet and after we make a comparison of trades we realized that eToro did deducted some trades from his trading account. Reason eToro noted was, that he was “engaged in trading activity that took advantage of the delayed pricing on our platform.”

Funny, my trades were fine for eToro, but follower who did only copy my trades was accused by eToro of some kind of delayed pricing. Can you imagine this??

I am deeply concerned about eToro manipulation on their social trading platform.I suggest you to find other more fair providers of social trading.
United Arab Emirates,
Jun 2, 2019,

STOP LOSS HUNTER!!!! market maker

1. You can never profit from them - Market makers (trades against you)
2. Manipulates and hunts Stop loss even if your SL is 15-20pips away
3. Beware of the slippage - no proof whatsoever you can't see anything from their chart.
4. If you win few trades be sure they will take that earnings back by hitting your SL even if the price hasn't moved
5. Their chart varies a lot from other live feeds