Simple4xSystem.net Review

J.J. Glenellis

Updated: Sep 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Simple4xSystem.net

Join live discussion of Simple4xSystem.net on our forum

John,
Denver, CO,
Feb 22, 2010,

His book was introduction to forex and I thought a pretty good one for explaining the general idea.

I have been sorely disappointed in his attempts to provide trade signals. I signed up months ago and have received a total of three signals, two of which lost. He's now advertising another signal service using a VPS. As much as I would like to believe he's for real, I can't. I won't waste any more time or money with this guy.

Dennis,
Caliofornia,
Mar 29, 2011,

I don't know about all the stuff people have posted here in the past regarding this Jeff Glenellis guy, but I have his Renko bar charting system, and it works really well. I am trading with more confidence than ever and am finding more trade opportunities than with standard bar or candlestick charts. I use it with the true MACD indicator that comes with Meta Trader, along with this great trade manager EA I found a while back. Making pips every day. Hint: Look for it on Ebay.

JeremyFx,
Jul 13, 2011,

His hedge fund is down >50%. The Renko thing is available for free - just surf around a bit and you will find it. No discipline. His own technique changes... BY THE DAY! Go to his room and check it out - flipping a coin would give you better odds... seriously. 100 pip stop today on a 1m trade with a very small tp goal.

kano85,
thailand, Thailand,
Nov 16, 2012,

weill i m using his nine ball renko system togther with fibo pivot res and sup my goal is 20 - 30 pips a day .
This system works great
the videos are also great and easy to understand how to use his system