WoodiesBars.com Review

Ken Wood

Formerly was WoodiesCCIClub.com

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WoodiesBars.com

Join live discussion of WoodiesBars.com on our forum

EDEDWARDS,
Near chicago,
Dec 17, 2007,

For a newbie highly recommended by a former newbie. i have avoided all the software scams and trading room scams and the expensive indicator scams. Go to the site and read everything sit in on the rooms and listen. It will take a newbie about 6 months to learn that you need to learn alot more. It will take another six months to learn that %85 of trading is psychological and not about entrys much.NO SOFTWARE PACKAGE AND 2 WEEK SEMINAR CAN MAKE ANYONE A TRADER.DO NOT TRADE UNTIL YOU CAN PAPER TRADE AN ACCOUNT WITH A CONSISTANT METHODOLOGY WITH SET STOPS AND TARGETS.Highest rating.

Biggs,
Dec 22, 2007,

"We dont need no stinkin' Prices", this Guru Ken Woods is telling you to trade with no Prices! Its appealing to a newbie but Pro traders will recognize this CCI and its setups have no real merit in real life trading. Has anyone ever seen Woodies Tax Returns, if he really even trades? After all he is such a sweet, nice old men. Ive spend 3 years there, no more.

Mike,
Los Angeles,
May 9, 2008,

There is a lot of controversy surrounding Woodie's CCI. I would advise a newbie to be very suspicious. I never traded Woodies system live because mechanical system based trading was never for me but I have watched Woodies CCI for over a year and many things don't sit right with me. One instance that raised a red flag was the drop out of ClintTX saying he was not able to make the CCI profitable. Another was my tinkering with coding the CCI into tradestation and finding no matter which way I tweaked things it was not making money and I confirmed this with other individuals as well. Mplays complete removal from the site also raised a red flag. If you check out Mplay's site you will see his take on the things, Mplay Options. Honestly check the system, verify that it works, understand what you are getting yourself into, don't trade live until you "get it", and beware the smoke and mirrors of the Woodie's following.

Overall I think you can learn from the club but it might not be the lesson you expected.

Liam,
London,
May 15, 2008,

I am very suspicious of Ken Wood's claims. All backtesting I have seen of his setups has resulted in very poor (often losing) performance which bears no resemblance to his inflated claims. There seems to be an increasing trend towards other streams of income being generated for Ken Wood - ridiculously expensive DVDs, conferences where payment is in cash and profits are meant to be given to charity but this appears not to happen, hard selling of an overpriced broker to the minions in the trading room, and more. I believe Ken Wood to be a fraud who exaggerates his own success to get money from others. He may well make money on trading the Russell by front-running the room - if he takes profits very early, this can be enough in an illiquid market. It would be hillarious if Woodie is actually taking his profits directly from slow on the button traders entering the trade he has just called.

Tim P,
Arizona,
Jul 16, 2008,

Ken Wood is not only a fraud and a crook but his blatant misleading of Dr. Famir was the major contributor to Dr. Famir

CTguy,
CT, USA,
Sep 30, 2008,

I have been trading full time tor the past 14 years.... It wasn't til the last 6 that I began to make consistent $$$.
It's not because of some "magic method" or "special indicator"... it's because I finally became "in-tune" with some simple indicators, and recognized some set-ups that WORK FOR ME!!
That's it... NO MAGIC!
I just happen to use some of Woodies CCI indicators along with simple support & resistance, along with other simple set-ups that I recognize that are coming on! The reality is that my set-ups are mostly "trader psychology"... I just know what to look for, what the reaction will be, and I learned how to trade it!!
It's really that simple.... NOW!
Do I make a million $$$?... NO!
Do I live well?.... YOU BET!
SO... with all that said.... my advice is this.... ANYTHING will work for YOU, if you take the time to learn it, internalize it, and make it your own!
Whatever makes YOU comfortable... will work!
BUT, here's the biggie.... YOU NEED TO WORK AT IT!
TWEAK IT, and INTERNALIZE IT!!
Look..., Woodies CCI is FREE... IT works, but ONLY IF YOU DO!!
SO, please.... don't say that you got "screwed" and that "something doesn't work"... just because YOU DIDN'T!!
Any trading methodology will work for you... BUT, only if you work on learning it.....
Good Luck, God Bless, and above all.... Keep your loses SMALL!!

Michael,
ATL,
Jan 8, 2009,

If you goggle "Dennis Bolze Gatlinburg" you will find he's gone missing with $20 million plus in clients money.

Kenny,
Arizona,
Aug 21, 2009,

It's worth noting that the unfounded accusations of Tim, along with several others of Dennis Bolze's cronies are the true crooks or fools as it may very well be. Dennis stole all their money:

traderq,
philadelphia, pa,
Sep 28, 2010,

CCI as a standalone system is extremely risky, but very insightful if used with other technology.

CCI club motto is "traders helping traders" but its really not, the real motto is "woodie telling traders what he wants you to do".

If you try to help traders with something you found successful or mention any other trading technology not CCI and accepted by the cult leader, you are banished from the cult.

Analyst,
Brampton,
Jan 1, 2011,

Woodies patterns = price patterns.
If u get to learn whats the price pattern behuind woodies setup, u u will very well be able to trade naked. but if u feel price confuses u or u find it hard to find patterns in price action.. start with cci. after u took the trade.. tally it with the price patterns.. u will improve.
My suggestion is for better trading. I have no inflated ego, either for or against Wodie.
but yeah, as there is a livchat room, the moderators can help with ur practise.
although i wont recommend buyin xpensive dvd's and stuff as most of it u will find fre on internet.. just do a bit of hard work.