BForex.com Review

Scam!
1.19 • 55 REVIEWS
Out of business
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
BForex is a forex broker. B Forex offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. BForex.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.
January 28, 2014: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. BForex.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

October 13, 2010: The FPA Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against BForex.  This broker is now blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We recommend against depositing funds with BForex.com.  If you have an account with them, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

April, 2013:  The BVI FSC has issued a Cease and Desist Order against BForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Scam!
1.19 • 55 REVIEWS

R
Ramagopal
Chennai, India,
Feb 14, 2017,

Hi, Now a days Information technology develop to the world & very fast these type of scammers. i was also invested 200 USD then account manager guide to how invest

finally i have 343 USD (after 45 days) over night account manager says invest Oil, gold etc., I got a call Indian Time 22.30 more invest.. i ask why? i check account on next day is Zero'0' balance ??????
U
United Arab Emirates,
Nov 2, 2016,

FIRST I DEPOSITED 1200$ AND THAN WITH IN 40 DAYS I EARNED 5300 AND MY ACCOUNT JUMPED TO 6500$.. THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE ACCOUNT MANAGER WAS GOOD AND HE WAS CALLING AND GUIDED ME ON DAILY BASIS BUT SUDDENLY THINGS CHANGED HE WAS FORCING ME TO DEPOSIT 5000$ BUT I DIDN'T SO HE CLOSED MY POSITIONS IN LOSS AND I WASN'T AWARE OF IT.. WHEN NEXT DAY I LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT IT WAS ZERO 0$...
NOW THEY DONT EVEN CALLING OR REPLY ME
Oct 31, 2016,

BFOREX SCAM

Hi, My name is Shaheen, trading with BForex for the last 6 months, deposited around $32000 and lost all the money. They are the biggest scammers in this feild, I had send them so many complaints but no replies.
United Arab Emirates,
Oct 26, 2016,

Sad story shared as a lesson for investors

These guys are into real cheating. I added 200USD on the advice of a so called ' help you trade safely' agent. And after a couple of weeks, my account was zero. When I reached out to the company and the agent whose name is supposedly Wasim, he said this is common and you lost the money. You should trade with a bigger amount. Please do not invest with these guys, They are real cheats.
M
Zamfara state Gusau, Nigeria,
Sep 28, 2016,

Every difficulty and enjoyment in life is an experience .! I purchased this experience with my money by taken risk, and with this experience i had, i

Hello everyone .! I will like to send my condolence to all my victim brothers .! I don't know how i came accross this website.! But i found it usefull and healful.! And i thank you all for your contribution.! As for me, I lost $302 which is nothing compared to to what most of you lost..! Cus am kind of person that don't give up so easily .! But for taking such risk.! I belive that i purchased an experience in life worth $302.! And am sure, with the little experience i purchased with such amount, am sure I will not be scam again.! And to all the victims out there .... am advising you to forget about the money u lost and move on in life .! Cus i belive that u are all like me who want to be self a reliance..! And for that, God will never let you down.! And am wishing you and my self the very best life .! I don't know you, but I love you all.! And I will continue searching for a clean online sourcen of incomes.! Bye
A
Amy
Malaysia,
Sep 26, 2016,

I.try to.registr because the company put a adv on facebook n email. IVery bad attitude representatives calling from.B forex. Now just know.here that's is scam company.that's why very bad attitude when.they calling I said pls send email instead of calling . They r calling from overseas +44 that I.Dun know where the calling from..after pickup n I not try to follow their step to.open account while they on.phone instruction.
Sree Nair
Sep 8, 2016,

BForex is really cheating people.. I deposited also till now they are not contacting or assisting any thing...they simply collect money from people and cheating them...
K
Bangalore, India,
Aug 31, 2016,

bforex have employees who make you believe blindly and ditch you one day.

I have been trading in bforex site from past 1 year and still have not withdrawn any funds till now.There Were 2 manager who was handling with my account and both tracked my account and led me to loss.They have been asking me to transfer money repeatedly when ever it was going in loss and i use to borrow money from my friends and even my salary also.I have been had lot of hope on this people and never expected that they would cheat me this way.I had 3300$ in my account and had opened a position and all the money got vanished completely.Please help me out in getting back the money and I'm undergoing very bad financial situation.
J
John Varghis
Mumbai, India,
Aug 19, 2016,

Bforex's unprofessional and abusive representative

Bforex is definitely not a company to be associated with under any costs. I give below the main reason for my making this firm statement.

I had seen the advertisement of this (company?) online. I submitted my details online on their website. When I got a call initially from a representative from Bforex, I wasn’t very convinced with the responses this guy provided to my queries. Hence I asked him to forward me details through email. After I received this email from them, I decided to check-out the reviews for Bforex online. I was not happy with the reviews posted online either.

So when I got a call again today from Borex, I informed him that I was not interested in associating with them. Imagine to my surprise (actually horror!), the guy just started to abuse me. The invectives and expletives flowing freely from his mouth were absolutely unbelievable. I suppose I would have had professional interactions with tens of thousands of people during my over 30 year career. Never in my life have I heard or seen such unprofessional behavior. Not even when there was an established strained business relationship between two parties have I seen something like this. And this guy had called-up to solicit my business. Imagine if this is the conduct of a representative from Bforex at the time of solicitation of business, what would be their attitude once they have your money in their pocket!?

The knowledge amassed from life’s experiences enable me to now identify unethical people and/or an unprofessional company with a high degree of accuracy. Any reader of this post can take benefit of this advice if they value their money. AVOID BFOREX EVEN IF THAT IS THE LAST COMPANY ON EARTH!!

P.S: I had promised this online submission to this abusive representative from Bforex. And I never break my promises!
I
Aug 19, 2016,

Dear All,

I would like to inform you that i have been trading with BForex from June 2016. I had deposited 5700 usd dollar. I tried to withdraw my money from them but they kept me block in trades. And they kept on forcing me to deposit more. I took 1st withdrawal from them because i had a doubt in this trader. The made a lost of 3700 usd. They told me you can withdraw money you in lost. slowly i recovred my money. And when i asked for the withdrawal they kept saying its approved. it never happened. today 19th Aug. they asked me to place a position which made a lost of 3500 usd they called me and said deposit money to save your position. when i said no i dont have money to put in. they said then sorry we cant help close your position. I tried many times to withdraw they never did.
Request you to help me in this.

Ismail Poonawala