BForex.com Review

Scam!
Updated: May 26, 2022 ·  · Is this your company?

BForex is a forex broker. B Forex offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. BForex.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

BForex.com
January 28, 2014: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. BForex.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

October 13, 2010: The FPA Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against BForex.  This broker is now blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We recommend against depositing funds with BForex.com.  If you have an account with them, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

April, 2013:  The BVI FSC has issued a Cease and Desist Order against BForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: Unknown
Address: 16 Pergamou Street 4006 Limassol, Cyprus
Customer Service: customer.service@bforex.com, +44 203 514 0458
Regulations:
Trading platforms: WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (80+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay

Join live discussion of BForex.com on our forum

Scam!

phillipe lisfranc,
paris,
Apr 4, 2009,

I open an account with them and so far so good they have european license to trade elcetronic forex, the best so far they speak many languages. The platform is ok but is nor possible to trade on charts.

Sree Nair,
Sep 8, 2016,

BForex is really cheating people.. I deposited also till now they are not contacting or assisting any thing...they simply collect money from people and cheating them...

Stephanie Palma,
Arizona, USA,
Sep 7, 2015,

****I was trusting forexpeacearmy.com with reviews on forex brokers. I selected your add for B Forex Broker.com and almost signed up based on the fact you are advertising for it. Then? Well, I read it is a scam by your own website. A bit contradictory don't you think?

Review Moderation Team Note: We don't normally view the ads, but checked this case to be sure. The advertisement is NOT for BForex. It is for a different forex broker.

UnderCoverRose,
, Cyprus,
Jan 26, 2016,

bforex is a brand under the group called "Tradenetworks" and "Invesus". I dont know where these both companies are registetered but both are under Israeli ownership and located and managed from the city of Herzelia in Israel, while they have few offices abroad such as in Gibraltar. Tradenetwork is the technology entity they established to supply technological services to bforex and the other brands they hold. Tradenetwork or invesus supplies the trading platform name "profit" to bforex and all other brands.
their other brands:
FXGM- based in cyprus
financika- based in Israel, this brands works in the middle east region
dynamic trade- located in malta, aim to japan
forexct- located in australia
there might be other brands that i didnt mention that i am not familiar with

Samer Abdallah,
Lebanon,
Nov 15, 2009,

I opened a demo account with them,tried it for a day and left it.I got a phone call from a woman representative(forgot her name),she was a bit aggressive with me! She was saying loudly why you didnt open a live account with us till now!I told her I need more time and she was angry.After a couple of days she called again talking aggressively again and saying that I disappeared as
if I am a traitor lol.

Amy,
Malaysia,
Sep 26, 2016,

I.try to.registr because the company put a adv on facebook n email. IVery bad attitude representatives calling from.B forex. Now just know.here that's is scam company.that's why very bad attitude when.they calling I said pls send email instead of calling . They r calling from overseas +44 that I.Dun know where the calling from..after pickup n I not try to follow their step to.open account while they on.phone instruction.

Ahmed,
Egypt,
May 4, 2010,

Hello

I deposit 4k with bforex, i traded and made total 6k, asked for a withdrawal next day i found my account Forzen !
i asked chat what happens, they dont answer me and close chat on my face many times...

now i don't know what to do

Gg,
spain,
Aug 11, 2011,

i would advise do not put 1$ or more to trade at BFOREX.COM if u want to loose yr money .They are not interested in yr trades only in yr money.

Varatharaj,
coimbatore, India,
Feb 22, 2017,

Guys dont invest

Dont invest money to BFOREX.....They are simply cheating .....They just make us a foolish after investing our valuable money,,,,

Zamfara state Gusau, Nigeria,
Sep 28, 2016,

Every difficulty and enjoyment in life is an experience .! I purchased this experience with my money by taken risk, and with this experience i had, i

Hello everyone .! I will like to send my condolence to all my victim brothers .! I don't know how i came accross this website.! But i found it usefull and healful.! And i thank you all for your contribution.! As for me, I lost $302 which is nothing compared to to what most of you lost..! Cus am kind of person that don't give up so easily .! But for taking such risk.! I belive that i purchased an experience in life worth $302.! And am sure, with the little experience i purchased with such amount, am sure I will not be scam again.! And to all the victims out there .... am advising you to forget about the money u lost and move on in life .! Cus i belive that u are all like me who want to be self a reliance..! And for that, God will never let you down.! And am wishing you and my self the very best life .! I don't know you, but I love you all.! And I will continue searching for a clean online sourcen of incomes.! Bye

bforex rep,
UK,
Aug 24, 2010,

Dear FPA readers,

The most important facet of the retail trading business is honesty, transparency and the provision of optimal trading conditions, these are factors that the foundations of the bforex group were built upon. So to see these complaints being posted on FPA is a major concern to us. Therefore we would like to make a few things clear to all traders that may read these reviews and seek to legitimize these claims.

Any trader that enters the market in order to TRADE - that means profit from the real market trend and natural volatility, will ALWAYS receive their profits, as they were generated in a fair manner. However, sadly this is not the case for the reviews that you see above as profits were NOT achieved in a legitimate way. That means:

1) They seek to "scalp" the trading system, which means to trade "inside the spread" of the quoted currency pair - thereby effectively abusing the brokers "fixed spread system". Bforex provides traders with a fixed spread system so that it can guarantee limit and stop orders under all market conditions. This spread does not widen even in the most volatile circumstances providing the trader with a better opportunity to enter the market at a fair price. In any case bforex does mention in its trading agreement that it does not allow "SCALPING" as a trading strategy.

2) The profits were generated from a technical error in the system such as an erroneous quote or "bad price tick" - which can occur on any financial trading system today.

99% of Forex Traders come to trade the real market and catch onto a profitable trend. These traders have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy the wide range of tools and promotional benefits that bforex can offer as an award- winning global broker. Most importantly they are ALWAYS guaranteed to have their profits returned.

For the other 1% of traders there that are looking to profit through "technical errors" or through "SCALPING", we make our position clear through our trading agreement.

In response to the particular case of Inderjit - after intensive investigation, we have concluded that the profits generated from your account were done in a an abusive manner. We would welcome direct contact with you to demonstrate what we mean as abusive.

Review Moderation Team Note: The reviews from FxTrader69, Dubia on 2009-04-24, Carlos Alvarez, Panama on 2009-04-30, Mark Andrews, United Kingdom on 2010-08-03 and Josh, UK on 2010-08-23 all came from the same web proxy.

The FPA was hoping that this was the work of a single review spammer who really liked BForex. Then came this review left by a BForex representative on 2010-08-24 from the exact same location.

Carlos Alvarez,
Panama,
Apr 30, 2009,

Hi, I have been with Bforex for a couple of months now.
I agree that its too bad that its not possible to trade off their charts. Because otherwise they quite good. Yes they do speak many languages which is great. Also they post bi-weekly market recaps on their website in different languages.
All in all I am very satisfied with them.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. The reviews from FxTrader69, Dubia on 2009-04-24, Carlos Alvarez, Panama on 2009-04-30, Mark Andrews, United Kingdom on 2010-08-03 and Josh, UK on 2010-08-23 all came from the same web proxy.

The FPA was hoping that this was the work of a single review spammer who really liked BForex. Then came the review left by a BForex representative on 2010-08-24 from the exact same location.

Switzerland (really Israel),
May 12, 2010,

My name is Jennifer and I work at the swiss bfrorex branch based in Switzerland. We are not a scam company and we have regoltaions 'Forex Capital Trading Pty Ltd- ASIC License number AFS 306400' as you can view on our site www.bforex.com.
We can always be reached in several numbers located around the globe, for example one of them is +41 22 533 1268.
We also have for new traders a demo account for practise.
bforex wants to help her traders make money not the opposite.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Jennifer posted this from Israel, not Switzerland. From the same location that a BForex employee posted inside the FPA's forums.

We wish brokers would be more honest about their real locations. For some reason, BForex doesn't want people to know that it is really based in Israel.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this fake review submitted by a BForex employee has been set to Zero stars.

FxTrader69,
Dubai,
Apr 24, 2009,

Excellent company - they set the bar for proper trading terms & service. Also there deposing and withdrawal system is highly efficiient

Mark Andrews,
Aug 3, 2010,

I invested $20K intially with Bforex and I was able to generate over $100K in six months. I asked for a withdraw and the funds arrived in my account within 3 business days. The customer service and support of Bforex has been very impressive and there trading conditions even better. I have 15 years experience in retail fx trading and all I can say about the reveiws below is that if you try to do BROKER ABUSE by scalping or news trading and looking to profit from technicalities in the system - YOU SHOULD NOT GET PAID & STOP BEHAVING LIKE THIEVES. All I can say is that I have traded the market fair and square and I always got paid.