BForex.com Review

Scam!
Updated: May 26, 2022 ·  · Is this your company?

BForex is a forex broker. B Forex offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. BForex.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

BForex.com
January 28, 2014: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. BForex.com is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

October 13, 2010: The FPA Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against BForex.  This broker is now blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.

We recommend against depositing funds with BForex.com.  If you have an account with them, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your funds immediately.

April, 2013:  The BVI FSC has issued a Cease and Desist Order against BForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: Unknown
Address: 16 Pergamou Street 4006 Limassol, Cyprus
Customer Service: customer.service@bforex.com, +44 203 514 0458
Regulations:
Trading platforms: WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (80+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Filspay, Neteller, OKPAY, PaySafe Card, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, VoguePay

Join live discussion of BForex.com on our forum

Scam!

phillipe lisfranc,
paris,
Apr 4, 2009,

I open an account with them and so far so good they have european license to trade elcetronic forex, the best so far they speak many languages. The platform is ok but is nor possible to trade on charts.

Mohamed Arif,
Chennai, India,
Apr 23, 2009,

Hey, Bforex is a good company, their customer service is great. I opened a standards account and doing well. Hope they are professional one while noted their communication systems!
-Arif

FxTrader69,
Dubai,
Apr 24, 2009,

Excellent company - they set the bar for proper trading terms & service. Also there deposing and withdrawal system is highly efficiient

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. The reviews from FxTrader69, Dubia on 2009-04-24, Carlos Alvarez, Panama on 2009-04-30, Mark Andrews, United Kingdom on 2010-08-03 and Josh, UK on 2010-08-23 all came from the same web proxy.

The FPA was hoping that this was the work of a single review spammer who really liked BForex. Then came the review left by a BForex representative on 2010-08-24 from the exact same location.

Carlos Alvarez,
Panama,
Apr 30, 2009,

Hi, I have been with Bforex for a couple of months now.
I agree that its too bad that its not possible to trade off their charts. Because otherwise they quite good. Yes they do speak many languages which is great. Also they post bi-weekly market recaps on their website in different languages.
All in all I am very satisfied with them.

Hiram ,
Mexico,
May 19, 2009,

I worked with them 8 months, the customer service was excelent, but I couldnt see my money again,

Samer Abdallah,
Lebanon,
Nov 15, 2009,

I opened a demo account with them,tried it for a day and left it.I got a phone call from a woman representative(forgot her name),she was a bit aggressive with me! She was saying loudly why you didnt open a live account with us till now!I told her I need more time and she was angry.After a couple of days she called again talking aggressively again and saying that I disappeared as
if I am a traitor lol.

Christian,
Mexico,
Jan 12, 2010,

At first I had an excellent service so I opened a account with 3000 usd. I considered them a good broker so I incremented my account to 10K. In a good opportunity I openned an bid and automatically they logged me out, I tried so reconnect but it was impossible, Im sure the platform was the error and not my internet connection because was chatting at the moment with no problems. Fortunately, I had no great losses.
The manager called me and told me that they planned to include me in a Bussiness Table because of the good performance but I needed to increase the accout to 25k, so I told her that I was not willing to do it until I received some refunds (just to make sure I was not being cheated) but she was anger.
I was contacted by the analist and told me that I was included in the Big operation but I had to bid o ask when the told me. I trusted them but when they told me the market was moving to the other side and I lost all my capital in less than 5 mins. They were telling me that the market had to move as they said but my capital was low so I had to increase capital. I didnt believe them, and dont make any other deposit. It was rare that they were supervising my account until I was broke but I suppose that being a "Bussiness table" more people had to be involved but the analist was talking to me all the time. After that I read more post and realize the this is normally what they do until you got broken. I have receive some calls from them and want me to deposit more money to recover all losses but I dont trust them anymore.

Anil Kumar,
India,
Mar 30, 2010,

SCAM in capital letters. You will never see your money back. When you want to withdraw your money , they will ask you for more??? And like with Christian , suddenly you have lost your investments and they become aggressive. This is a technique in the telemarketing fraud. They know how to keep customers happy, and how to keep their money. Whoever invested with this people , will never see any money back.
Second point: Cyprus. everybody knows that in Cyprus there are no control over the money coming to the country. They will open you a business account in somebody's else name just for few hundred bucks. Why they will hide their names? Suspicious

I have been investigating and they are not in Switzerland , but in Barcelona.

If you check: "WHOIS", you will see that is a website made by "go daddy" since 2001 and it has been changing the names over all this years. What proper company will do that? Imagine how many people they have been scamming with different schemes since 2001.

Good luck , guys , I am investigating and I will get my money back. I am very close to get the mastermind of this operation. I think is an Indian living in Barcelona.

If anyone knows anything else or wants some info I know and we can joint efforts to get our money back and this people in jail , can write me at hugeihl@gmail.com

Thanks and regards

Ahmed,
Egypt,
May 4, 2010,

Hello

I deposit 4k with bforex, i traded and made total 6k, asked for a withdrawal next day i found my account Forzen !
i asked chat what happens, they dont answer me and close chat on my face many times...

now i don't know what to do

Switzerland (really Israel),
May 12, 2010,

My name is Jennifer and I work at the swiss bfrorex branch based in Switzerland. We are not a scam company and we have regoltaions 'Forex Capital Trading Pty Ltd- ASIC License number AFS 306400' as you can view on our site www.bforex.com.
We can always be reached in several numbers located around the globe, for example one of them is +41 22 533 1268.
We also have for new traders a demo account for practise.
bforex wants to help her traders make money not the opposite.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Jennifer posted this from Israel, not Switzerland. From the same location that a BForex employee posted inside the FPA's forums.

We wish brokers would be more honest about their real locations. For some reason, BForex doesn't want people to know that it is really based in Israel.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this fake review submitted by a BForex employee has been set to Zero stars.