UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 11, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper left corner.

UFX is a forex  broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com)

Join live discussion of UFX.com (UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2012-0822012-10-07Alisaleh vs. UFXMarkets.comguilty
2011-0842011-11-01 QASSIM KERAIB vs www.ufxmarkets.comguilty
2011-0302011-03-24alaa.almalki vs. UFXBank.comguilty

Scam!

May 12, 2015,

I was scammed for $75K. I started at $250 then increased it to $75k. I have a VIP account and there is a dedicated trainer named Anthony Williams. He was bugging me to invest more and when I initially tried to withdraw my $47k he told me it would not be easy and instead told me to make additional trade to show how professional he is. I was lured then to open trades with no stop loss. I inquired about it but he told me stop loss will not make me money. Then in those open trades that I made there is a sudden loss for a sell position of gold. I was driving that time and told me to make more sell position because it will recover soon. Then I did it again (thinking he is really that professional) but it never recovered. He told me to fund my account to avoid trade off which I did. Never did he tell me to close my position but instead told me to relax. But it made it worst and eventually I lost all $75K. I was only able to recover $12k which I withdrawn initially.

is there any chance I can recover this money? Please advise.
Apr 30, 2015,

The so called trainers are purposely reckless and negligent. Their sole purpose is to build trust, then mislead the customer into making losses thereby getting the customer to invest more and more with the ultimate purpose of account closure to gain all the customers money. Once they realize you have emptied your bank accounts to invest with them and you have sufficient trade practice to come in for the kill. Initially they give you good trades to gain their trust and then within days they intentionally misdirect into multiple massive wrong trades that put your account at risk with eventual closure. Why else would Alex as a professional trader manage to get my account closed within 3 days? Clearly he did not manage my account in a responsible or professional manner. John Andrews said the FPA was like a fly around his head he would chase away
amesterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 18, 2015,

Hello this guys are scammmmmmmm, on the moment that u are making some money they will ask u for more investment and them bye bye..don't trust on this people. Peace
Dec 12, 2014,

This is really a SCAM company. They trick you in with huge bonus for ultimately and systematically to make you loose.
I opened an account with $5000. Initially I had 3 winning trades from their suggestion, but they it started with loosing trade suggestions and with non farm pay role data with all bogus promises my account manager insisted to top up my account with further $5000 to recover the loses.
I must admit that I have been stupid enough to use my credit card for that.
Not only that once even that gone, I got new account manager who is from VIP account manager with all big promises and sales talk, emotionally black mailed me to put my life savings ( I will not mention the figures as I feel ashamed) to recover the loses. Which I lost within a week.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
DO NOT TRADE WITH UFX
They will do anything to take your money.
I have been stupid because I was not warned. I hope after this you will think 10 times to trade with UFX or with any similar broker.
Reply by Alex Reynolds submitted Dec 22, 2014:
Hi Please contact me at ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com so we can try and solve your complaint. Kind regards, Alex Reynolds Client Complaints Officer
, Romania,
Oct 30, 2014,

All I can say now is that we have reached a consensus with those from UFXMarkets Romania. I think that in this moment everything was resolved to solve. I hope that in the future the boys to be more cooperative and have patience to listen to what the customers say. I hope that in future no longer be needed another complaint because honestly my goal is not to me crying every day. I hope to have learned something from the experience unpleasant for both sides.
All I can transmit those from UFXMarkets Romania that I can forgive, but .... I can not forget.
Guys I have forgiven but not forgotten. Otherwise God will judge us and all. One good turn deserves another.

2014-10-07 No rating First I apologize for my English, but I hope to make myself understood. Everything I say is strictly related to UFXMarkets Romania.
Guys, if you have too much money and do not know what to do with them would highly recommend them to invest in UFXMarkets. Those in there will help you most like to no longer take care of you. We are experts in the help. Now comes another issue. If you want to have some adrenaline and want to long suffering to liquidate money recommend to contact Matei Constantin. If you want to solve problem in the shortest time and without too much ordeal recommend Razvan Lapusneanu. If you want to have part of much philosophy and life lessons will recommend Dan Puia. They are all good guys who help you will solve the problem of money in addition to that you be willing to give up. My recommendation is to talk
beautiful with them, do not comment and have the utmost confidence in them. Certainly not stay with any money. If you do have an opinion, totally not recommended, you will be made automatically Gypsies. If you are gypsy it be good or bad only they know, or Matei Constantin.
Leaving the joke aside, when you hear the UFXMarkets run as you see before your eyes. Not long story short
too much on the phone with them it's not good. All are experts all talk as though at age two years traded on Wall Street. If, however, convince, at which time you can take your money goodbye, you will be bombarded with dozens of phones that will recommend trades that will be opened by phone.Here comes the second issue are all without any analysis Snape simply. The most they look great as always but always put STOP LOSS. In UFXMarkets all trading is without SL. Therefore your account has not the slightest chance. All trading strategy of the UFXMarkets to rely on your credit card. The higher the card account the more better.
After all said I wish you success.
Jeddah , Saudi Arabia,
Oct 15, 2014,

First of all I need your support to help in this case and my story as following
One member from this trading company his name Nabil Hadda called me more than 50 times till I answer then he told about his company and about the bonus that he will provide me once I register in the live trading and his company team experience and he told me once I deposit the amount he will assign an expert account manager for me to take care and I told him that I don’t have any experience about trading and I need your full support and he promise to assign one person his name Abo Ameer to give me full training till I become expert and he make call conference with him and abo Amer agree to do that and he promise also to help as much as he can also he told me his company are authorized and they have thousands of customer

When I deposit the amount (first amount was 999 $ then 300 $) the following problems happened with me:-
1- No training as promised from Nabil .
2- Account manager completely different and he done know how to talk with customer.
3- Account manager ( His Name Ali Musa ) he called me only three times and fourth time call and he told I can’t support you all the time you have to take your money back and exit we are supporting accounts with 10K $ and above.
4- No bonus received and they told this you will get it once you open or close the positions and this not informed to me before
5- I am sending to many e-mail to customer services and receiving message that somebody will call and this not happed at all only one time since long time.
6- I was sending E-Mail to my account manager to call me a lot of time and no call or reply from him.
7- I was calling from my person mobile to the company to check and to discuss some issue with my account manager and nobody answering to the telephone extension.
8- Finally account manager called me after I loss all money and he was loving and sending me not professional E-Mail and he was Harnesses by sending me that E-Mail and talking with me not professional.
9- After a lot of e-mail I received one call from Mr. Ibrahim and he was too angry from me and not lessening well and he told me I will give you 300 $ only then he send me a letter that UFX MARKET will give you this amount and I don’t have to tell anybody or write anything on the internet about what happened with me and after negotiation with family I send him e-mail to return the full amount and he send reply that you have to accept this or nothing you receive at all.
10- They close my account completely before fixing this issue and they shouldn’t do that while my problem not closed.
, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 9, 2014,

I had a problem with the company and they gave me a solution a few months ago. I asked again for their assistance last week and they provided me with another solution. I can say that the customer support I was given is excellent and that I believe this company is investing a lot of efforts to assist clients.
Sighisoara, Romania,
Sep 24, 2014,

Because on the last 4 days I have read everthing I could find on the internet about UFX Markets and this site had helpt me, I want to tell my experience with UFX Markets. They have been calling me in the last 2 months and asking me to make an account and stard trading because I could easily make 10-20% per month with their help. On 17september I have decided to go with 530 dollars, that I have put it cash direct in the UFX account at the Raiffeien Bank. Befor that, I have to admit I only made a superficial search on the net about UFX. On the 19.09 I have received a call from dealing room if I want to trade Alibaba with a target profit 200 dollars and beacause I wasn't at the computer to see what is with Alibaba, I have refused to make any trades. I have to say also, they have asked me if I understand the risk involving a transaction and I have said no, or no completely and I thing because the call was recordet they didn't push me to make the transaction with Alibaba. On Saturday I started to search more about UFX and found a lot of bad things, including on this forum and got scared. Immediately I have made a withdraw request with all my money, and filled a withdraw request with my bank account details and sent it by fax and email to UFX Markets on Monday morning. Yesterday I have send the Withdraw Request one more time because was something missing and today I have received an email that they have transferred the founds requested and I will receive a confirmation. 30 min later called me from my bank and told me that I received my money.
I don't know if I'm lucky or the UFX have changed the withdrawals policy but that is what happened with UFX Markets. From my point of view, there is no problems with withdraws, I have read many have had problems and didn't received their money.
Now I'm thinking what to do next, further working with UFX or not?
Perth, Australia,
Sep 1, 2014,

Hi all, after several discussions with John Andrews and Alex Reynolds, I have reached a settlement with UFXMarkets. I have received all my funds back.

2014-03-15 1 Star
Review: The above company and trader have lost me AUD 85000 in just over a week. They have been dishonest, have put me into trades that they knew were going to lose, have pressurised and bullied me into trades, have prevented me from accessing money in my account and closing my account and continue to try and entice me back into trading by putting more money into their hands. Please see full story here.

, Netherlands,
Aug 5, 2014,

I stopped in 18-6-2014 trading with UFXmarkets after a trade done through the account manager which caused a wipe out to my account. He called me on 21-7-2014 and claimed that price of the last trade moved towards my position and there was a profit of more than $6000. He claimed that UFX markets has the ability of getting the profit of an out balance trade after adding funds (minimum $20000 which I should be able to withdraw directly after getting the profit).
I added $20000 to my account but I could not get the profit myself. UFX account manager pushed me to go on with more trades but I refused because I wanted to get the profit and withdraw the $20000 first.
Due to my insist he promised to put that in order from the control room. There he spoke with his manager, and asked for my permission. I told hem at that time again that I do not want to make a new trade and he ensured that it is not a new deal but to get the profit of the last one and I gave permission for that.

He placed then a trade in my account. I asked hem to cancel the trade and he said ok but the final trade was much too large for the account size and the price moved against my position, the account got wiped out.

I complained by the client service. She claimed that they should investigate and call me back within 48 hours, but no one called. They didn’t answer my emails.
Reply by Alex Reynolds submitted Aug 13, 2014:
Dear Mustafa Please contact me at ccofficer@ufxmarkets.com and I will try to solve your complaint. Kind regards, Alex Reynolds Client Complaints Officer