UFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2019
UFXMarkets.com, UFXBank.com
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

November 2012:  There are now 3 guilty verdicts against this company in the FPA Traders Court.  The FPA recommends against dealing with this company.

The FPA now considers UFX Markets to be a scam.  This company is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We recommend against opening accounts there.  If you have an account there, we recommend withdrawing all of your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WARNING 2: UFX Bank claimed that they hired a black hat SEO company to do search engine optimization.  They blamed that company for leaving the fake reviews.  The FPA wonders what sort of broker would hire an organization like that and then allow a black hat organization to have direct access company servers.  The FPA wonders just how safe client data would be under those circumstances.

WARNING: This company has repeatedly submitted fake positive reviews for itself from their offices in Israel. They have now decided to leave fake customer testimonials in the FPA's forums. The FPA recommends the highest level of caution dealing with this company.

Click here to read more about UFX's fake reviews and forums posts.

Other websites related to this company include UFX.com, UFXBank.com, and UBinary.com

About UFX.com

UFX is a forex, broker. UFX offers the Mobile and MT4 trading currency platforms. UFX.com,offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UFX.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:400:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2007
Address:T19, 1st Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, EH2 1JE, Vanuatu
Contact:+44 208-150-0778
Regulators: VFSC #14581
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT5, Trading Central, UFX Mobile App
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(460+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Diners Club, ELV (Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren), Giropay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neosurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Diners Club, ELV (Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren), Giropay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neosurf, Neteller, PaySafe Card, Poli, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of UFX.com on our forum

Scam!

Farawaniya city Kuwait, Kuwait,
Oct 1, 2019,

I have been scammed by UFX broker company under reliantco investment Ltd

The story started at21 aug 2019. I saw this ad on Facebook,I signed in just to see what it was all about but then did nothing further.then,so many calls from Jad Jabreen,UFX employee who convinced me to open an account on UFX.then Ghinwa Kasem another employee in UFX called and told me not to worry about losing my money in UFX and I told her I know nothing on forex but she told me they will assist me and will assign an account manager named Amir Hassan and he will do everything instead of you to win money.They swore that deals will be done at very low risk.they did not train me at all and did offer to train me .they made me to deposit an initial $6600 USD and Amir did for me some deals which showed profits just to trust them and he did an initial withdrawals for $25 usd to trust them more.but when I tried to withdraw my money because I read that UFX is a scam they refused and did many call to convince me that this is not true and a senior Employee named Fakher Barakat called me and swore that this is not true and that their competitors are doing this rumors.he convinced me to transfer $60000 to them through the Caj Capital account in commercial bank of Dubai and for 3 days he did a profit of 10 thousand USD $ by doing many deals in one day.then he did a very big and bad deals on oil and NZD/FCH although I told him that it is risky and he assured me and said,don’t worry we are safe.then suddenly my account showed profit loss and he put my account into Hedge . I didn’t even know what that even meant and asked him and he told me that next week you will make $60000usd and just we need to find right exit points blar blast blaa . Now they will stole my money and will need more money .
They now insist on new deposit to steal more money.
They intended to do this hedge to threaten me if I didn’t deposit new money,my account will collapse.
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 1, 2019,

NIce broker

After investing in various platforms for 10 years, I consider that ufx is one of the great players in the market both technically and functionally.

It is one of the few brokers that i can trade with a 1: 400 leverage . I value very positively the own technologies that this broker has as massinsight that offers live information on the current market situation.

They have the Metatrader 5 platform and an agreement with Trading Central through which you can receive signals and technical analysis from diferent markets.
Aug 21, 2019,

UFX.com paragon

DO NOT TRADE WITH UFX.com. Too many people have lost everything to this company. You trade with UFX and 93% of profits go to Paragon X, their trading platform. 2018 profits were approx 60 Million dollars. Your lost money! All looks good in the beginning when you begin to trade. It is nothing but a boiler room in Cyprus because their listed address does not exist (googlemaps) with fake named trading specialists who continually barrage you daily to add more and more funds to your account. Their Paragon X platform goes down so you can't access it a lot. I am convinced they manipulate it so investors fail. (I've spoken with many other people who also lost all their money and they feel the same but of course I can not confirm this as fact). Do your homework on this company. Both Directors have been charged on tax evasion. Look at the SEC case in USA. Paragon x linked to UFX in the UK (Their trading platform) lists a Director 'Name withheld' who has approx 30 insolvent companies behind him!!!
Look at Youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ9QjSsiM28. Checkout peacearmy about fraudulent companies. You'll find UFX there! Their Trust Pilot reviews are shocking (bad) and UFX and been able to have many reviews removed. Its been stated the good reviews, some are fake! They had Mike Tindall (A royal, married to Princess Anne's daughter Zara Phillips- He is also an England Rugby player) gracing their website in 2018 but he is now off their website. BEWARE. I strongly suggest to stay clear.

Jul 26, 2019 - No Rating Watch this Youtube Video for a July 2019 update on UFX.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ9QjSsiM28 (UFX.com review#1 by Steve Gill).

BBC is airing a program on how they scam us. This will air in Aug 2019.

A class action suit will follow headed by international Lawyer Gabriele Giambrone in the Royal Courts of Justice in London. Contact if you wish to join.

I was scamed by UFX. I will get my money back. Get yours back too.
Jul 30, 2019,

UFX OR RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD. RUN AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

THEY ARE LIAR, THEY SCAMMERS THEY ARE THIEVES as I can not describe them any better

I have been scammed by Reliantco Investments Ltd, they are also called UFX

I was contacted by brokers Mr Izzet Kamer, Mr Levent Demir and Arda Polat who encouraged me to open an account with UFX. The brokers contacted me by telephone and email and encouraged me to invest in various financial trading namely gold, petrol and stock exchange. I was assured by brokers that as long as I do what the brokers ask me to do I shall win and that there will be no losses. The brokers reassured that I will make no loss and a win was guaranteed. In reliance on this representation, I entered into a contract with broker. The representation was an express term of the contract. In fact the representation was false and broker was in breach of the contract in that none of the investments made a return.

As a result of the misrepresentation, I have suffered loss and damage. In the circumstances, and they are liable to me for damages for misrepresentation and breach of contract.

I did not have any knowledge or experience in investments and I did outline this to brokers. The brokers encouraged me to open a professional account and told me to not to worry and to rely on their advice. (you had to have two or a year and half years professional experience and €500000.00 in your account in order to trade professionally in European countries as this is the regulation in European Commission)They opened a professional account in their platform without my consent in order to take more and quickly money from me. Again this is illegal. They also confirmed that they will help and provide all the answers to complete the account and that they will complete the account on my behalf. The brokers have clearly been in breach of their role and provided incorrect and false information in order to complete the professional account.

I can inform you that all the telephone conversations were recorded. As these recordings are crucial evidence in this matter proving that financial advice was given by brokers to me. You give them notice that all the telephone recordings should be preserved as evidence. It is clear from the emails I received from brokers and the telephone conversations that brokers have introduced themselves as a authorised person to give financial advice. I was initially encouraged to make small investments. The brokers first made it look like that I was winning and making money. All the money I won was held in the account brokers opened. Further investment advice was given to me by brokers and I was pushed to make big investments which resulted in losses which was never mentioned by any of brokers.

I realised that they are regulated in another European Economic area (EEA) country and as you are aware in order to regulate certain financial activities the brokers should have been
authorised to carry out the said regulated financial activities. Please confirm with them whether their brokers were authorised to give financial investment advice to amateur investors such as me. As a result of the wrongful advice brokers gave, I suffered a loss totalling in the sum of £48,000.00 In sterling pound. I request full refund of This sum.
I reported them Ombudsman, CySec in Cyprus and found a lawyer ready to take them
To court in Cyprus. As well as I reported them
FSA financial services authority and Police here in London. Police in London said will contact police in Limassol

I’ll also be going to Cyprus next week myself
Mar 14, 2019,

UFX IS SCAM

Dears
On September 2018 I starting trading with UFX trading company with 450$ increased to 10000 $ and further increased to 17000 $ , It was ok in the beginning and my account manager / trainer was always pushing to add more fund to my account and we generate good revenue but at the moment I told him that I will not be able to add more he strongly recommend to open three positions by which I lost all my money and the system start alarming me if not adding funds I will lose all the money and all the positions will close automatically I already added 7500 $ but it was not enough that’s why I closed these position just to keep the balance finally I lost 22500 $.

When I issue a complaint and asking them to investigate they told you are the one who open the position and it is only your responsibilities although as a beginner I trusted on the account manager / trainer and respond to any recommendation also I asked them to review the phone call they reviewed it but nothing done.

After that they call me and send me email saying that they find a way to help me by depositing 3000 $ to my account but I have to sign one form I will attach it says that this is the end of the complaint .
On Feb 19 one of their account managers called me and convince me that I can recover my money that I lost previously and unfortunately I started with them again with 10000$ and we make some money but he was trying to push me to open more position and in one day it was about to lose the full amount unless I add 10000$ more just to save the account and continue pushing me to open one more position which was also about to lose the full amount but unfortunately I add more 30000 $ hoping not to lose my money until the last day he pushed me to close one position on the gold (sell) with a loss of 1400$ to open another position for gold (buy) based on a strong news in the market and he almost called me 5 times to open another and another till it reached 3000 contracts which i only gain 500$ and costed me a loss of the whole money although i also tried to save the account with 5000$ but nothing I lost the full amount which is 35000+6000 revenue $

This is the full story can you do anything here , can I recover my money ????

I have already filed a complaint with the recorded phone calls with them about the feb.19 case and waiting for their feedback
Chesterfield, United Kingdom,
Feb 2, 2019,

Crooks and Scammers

I have had to use forex peace army because the following review was removed by Trustpilot who is obviously protecting this crooked entity.

BEFORE I START MY REVIEW, EVERYTHING IM ABOUT TO WRITE CAN BE BACKED UP BY EMAILS AND RECORDINGS OF PHONE CONVERSATIONS. I HAD AN ACOOUNT WITH UFX, MY ACCOUNT MANAGER WAS CALLED BEN ****** (PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CROOKS NAME). I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH £4,000. I STARTED DOING VERY WELL UNTIL THE ABOVE FOREMENTIONED PERSUADED ME TO SHORT USDJPY, EVEN THOUGH MY OWN ANALYSIS WAS TO GO LONG. SO ON HIS ADVICE I TOOK A SHORT POSITION OUT, WITH NO SL, THIS AGAIN WAS AT BEN’S DIRECTION. WITHIN A WEEK MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOWN. HE WAS THEN ON THE PHONE TRYING TO PERSUADE ME TO MORTGAGE MY HOUSE OR MAX OUT MY CREDIT CARDS.

I MADE THE A VERY SERIOUS ERROR AND DEPOSITED AN ADDITIONAL £32,000. I WAS GOING TO CUBA AND HAD HEDGED A GOLD POSTION. WHILE I WAS IN THE AIR MY LONG HEDGED POSITION WAS CLOSED OUT AT TP. BEN KNEW I WAS IN THE AIR AND KNEW I WOULD’T BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT AS UFX IS BANNED IN CUBA. I DID NOT PLACE A TP ON MY HEDGED POSITION. I MEAN WHY WOULD I? IT WAS PLACED TO SAFE GUARD MY ACCOUNT UNTIL I RETURNED. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY UFX CLOSED OUT MY POSITION, THUS DESTROYING MY ACCOUNT. IN TOTAL I LOST NEARLY £40,000. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE CROOKS, THEY REALLY ARE LIARS, SCAMMERS AND CROOKS. IN THE UK MOONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED WITH THE EVIDENCE I HAD MANAGED TO ACCUMULATE. THESE GUYS WILL PESTER YOU, LIE TO YOU, TRY TO CHEAT YOU. THEY ARE NOT REGULATED IN THE UK, DESPITE SAYING THEY ARE. I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE FCA THAT SAYS THEY ARENT. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS NAME IN PARTICULAR. BEN ******, BEN ******, BEN ******. HE IS NOT CERETIFIED TO GIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THIS PIECE OF **** SAYS TO YOU. SHOULD YOU IGNORE THIS REVIEW, THEN DONT SAY YOU WERE’NT WARNED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS.

UPDATE

AS PER NORMAL PRACTICE UFX HAVE REPORTED THIS REVIEW. AS STATED IN MY REVIEW, I CAN PRODUCE DETAILED EVEIDENCE THAT SUBSTANTIATES EVERYTHING I’VE WRITTEN, AND SHOULD ANYONE WISH TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY I’M MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE IT WITH THEM. I HAVE SPOKEN TO TRUSTPILOT, AND HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT I NEED TO REMOVE THE PERSON I NAMED AS A PROFESSIONAL CROOK. HOWEVER, I SHALL WRITE A DETAILED PAPER AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET, WITH MY CONTACT DETAILS, SO I CAN SEND DETAILED EVIDENCE OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH UFX TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO FIND OUT MORE. ONCE ITS ON THE INTERNET, UFX WILL BE UNABLE TO REMOVE IT. ONE LAST POINT, ACCORDING TO UFX, THEY ARE REGULATED IN THE UK (THEY ARENT), WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE THE LEGAL RECOURSE OF TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME. PLEASE, PLEASE UFX, TAKE ME TO COURT, MAYBE ILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER SOME OF THE MONEY YOU STOLE OFF ME.
Jan 26, 2019,

I am one of the so many victims of this bad company

I am one of the so many victims of this bad company. The same story!!!!! you get called by someone to deposite money ,promising you with big pofits. If you have no experience - like me when i started- and they say that they would assign some to help you trade by giving you directions to open and close trades. After a series of losses this person disappears and never pick up the calls. After sometime , another agent takes the lead by calling you and telling you that you will be able to recover all your losses. Then he disappears after making sure that you have lost all your money.
I am writing this review to warn all people from dealing with this company.
Lamia,
Dec 22, 2018,

Over 20k USD gone!

UFX has put me and my family in big financial trouble. I have lost all my and my husband's savings amounting to over 20k.
UFX do nothing but sell dreams to steal your money. Beware!
suadi arabia, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 13, 2018,

dear all,
I have case against UFX i open it with GIAMBRONE LAWER OFFICE-LONDON and really after they send the letter of claim UFX call my for Settlement then i stop the case now they return to same problems and scam very bad managers, strategies and i make withdraw to 5000$ after 10 days they return bank to my UFX account based to my bank cant received more than 2500$ and this one of a lot lies. so now i will return to open my case against them any one want to join me whit this case please contact Mr. Walter Giancone <walter.giancone@giambronelaw.com> and this is some point that UFX are a scam company :

Regulatory breaches pursuant to the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law 144(I)/2007 (Cyprus Law)
The Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law 144(I)/2007 regulates the provision of investment and other ancillary services and includes the supply of financial and/or other related services from within or outside the Republic of Cyprus aimed at persons who live within or outside the Republic of Cyprus and the functioning of Regulated Markets.
This law also constitutes the implementing legislation of the MiFiD Directive in the field of investment services.
Article 6(9) of Law 144(I)/2007 states that:
“A licensed Cyprus Investment Firms (“CIF”) is prohibited from conducting any other business, beyond the services or/and activities stated in its authorisation, except if –
 their exercise leads to or contributes to the achievement of the provision of all or some of the services or/and the performance of the activities, permitted by its authorisation; or
 it has received the Commission‟s permission, which is granted, at its absolute discretion, in exceptional circumstances”.
Article 28(1) of Law 144(I)2007 states that:
“A CIF must at all times comply with the conditions under which authorisation was granted as laid down in Part III – Conditions for granting a CIF Authorisation”.
It is alleged that your firm operates as an IF which provided services to our client which were not included in its authorisation (violation of section 6(9) as quoted above) and also did not comply with the conditions under which authorisation was granted (violation of section 28(1) as quoted above).
Regulatory breaches pursuant to section 20 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) – (English law)
Our client will also have an action for breach of statutory duty as Sections 19 and 20 of FSMA have the effect of engaging section 138D as you operated from (or purported to operate from) the UK.
Section 20 of the FSMA addresses "Authorised persons acting without permission" in the United Kingdom and section 20(3) provides that in prescribed cases such violation is actionable at the suit of a person who suffers loss as a result of the contravention.
The reference in Section 20(1)(b) to the persons whose permission result from any other provision of FSMA – as opposed to an authorisation granted by the FCA – is to be interpreted as applying to entities who have UK authorised status by way of a MiFID passport.
Reliantco Investments Ltd features in the Financial Services Register as an EEA authorised firm by virtue of the fact that Reliantco Investments Ltd passported its Cypriot authorised activities into the UK under Markets in Financial Services Directive (MiFID). The FCA's website specifies the licence number as 569242.

An action under Section 20 of FSMA will be based on the fact that your firm "carried on a regulated activity in the United Kingdom, or purports to do so, otherwise than in accordance with permission" (Section 20(1)).
Trading in binary options is a regulated instrument under Cyprus law and therefore, by virtue of the passporting rules and the fact that your company created an illusion of operating from the UK, these elements will be sufficient for the purpose of engaging Section 20 of FSMA.
Your firm carried on regulated activities in the UK insofar as part of its activity has been that of entering into financial instruments as principal and providing portfolio management and/or investment advice to UK based clients using (or purporting to use) a UK establishment with an UK telephone number.
We note in this regard that the FCA Register mentioned in relation to your firm that:
"This is a firm that is registered in another European Economic Area (EEA) country that can offer certain products or services in the UK. The firm must meet the minimum standards agreed across all EEA countries." (Our emphasis)
Your were offering only binary options so it is obvious that the reference to "can offer certain products or services in the UK" could only be interpreted as referring to the offering by your firm of binary options.
The FCA Perimeter Guidance (PERG 5.12.7) describes by reference to Section 418 of FSMA the following situations where a firm can be construed as having been carrying on business in the UK, despite it prima facie not doing so, namely:
 where a regulated activity is carried on by a person who is not based in the United Kingdom but is carried on from an establishment maintained by him in the United Kingdom;
 where an electronic commerce activity is carried on with or for a person in an EEA State from an establishment in the United Kingdom.
Regulatory breaches of section 138D of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) (English law)
In addition and/or in the alternative to misrepresentation and/or as an alternative to an action under Section 20 FSMA, our client is entitled to file a claim under section 138D of FSMA as there are multiple actionable claims resulting from breaches of Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) rules to the extent that you committed multiple violations of rules around best execution, appropriateness and suitability assessment. All such rules are part of the Conduct of Business sourcebook which is a part or FCA's Handbook.
Section 138D of the FSMA provides that a person who suffers a loss as a result of a breach of rule made by the FCA may bring an action for damages for those losses provided that certain conditions are met.

as my lawyer say if we are group and open one case we will be in a good situation so please any one want to open case with me contact me.
thanks
A Ritchie,
Nov 10, 2018,

yhey took money from my account without permission and wouldnt give it back they then gambled and won with my money if had lost id of payed they then claimed all my money gone in fees but said you can have it back if send more but sending more still didnt get money back they then spruicked me into getting started and gave me bad advice that speeded up all being lost
Witheld,
Nigeria,
Nov 7, 2018,

UFX operation must end

ufx.com contacted me in a similar way asking for deposit of $500 to get a trainer who will help build strategy, which i declined at first. But they started calling persistently, at times 4 times a day. I considered their persistence and decided to give them a try. They asked I deposit $500, which I tried, but their system wasnt working. Later when they called I told them the system wasnt working, then they said they were going to solve the problem, only to make a withdrawal from my account. I was upset, but they came with their sweet word, that they will make it count. Next they asked me to download team view and open position on oil, which few minutes later, the $1000 was almost gone, and as a rookie trader, i decided to hedge the position, thats after several emails, asking their opinion, that i am not comfortable the way the trade is going. Later they called, and started blaming me that i should not have done anything on my trade. Now that they cannot perform, that i need to add $9000 which i declined. they called severally asking for more money, and each time I declined, after numerous calls i decided to add $500, but again I couldnt make the deposit. Just like before, although this was the so called Trainer speaking, he said he will pass on to the finance team to resolve the problem, next I saw another withdrawal of $1000 from my account. I was very upset, then they started their sweet talk, that now that he is going to concentrate on my account and he wasnt going to loose focus anymore. Abut an hour he called again, that he want to make the account a classic account that i need to add more $8000, I dont have that kind of money to give him, moreover I dont even have that amount in the bank account im using. Next he said he doesnt believe me, should he try, i said try what, he said try withdrawing $8000, i said try na, you will see it wont go through, only for him to withdraw another $1000 which was the last money in the account. i was very upset, and hung up the call. Next he called, and started pleading, and asked me to open trade on gold. Which i did, and he asked me not to hedge it, that thier system is decided to avoid margin call for my type of account. Only for this criminal to call 24 hours later, that i need to add $5000 otherwise i was going to loose all the initial deposit. It was then i started researching about them, and i came across this post to realize what has happened to me. Before i could log into the account again, the entire money (according to the fake account they gave me) has left of $129. I have told them to return all my money that those withdrawals were without my authorization, they refused rather they sent this email, saying some crap. I told them, I was going to end their fraudulent operation for good.
I have always had the intention of fighting fraud, and i want to use them to start, i have created this website (https://fightscams2018.wixsite.com/endscams/scammers), and I am working on documentary, and media campaign to warn the general public about their fraudulent operations.
B.k,
Kuwait,
Nov 2, 2018,

Stealing money

They liars they steal from me 300000 dollars by taking oil deals and then I lost all my money and they are trying again with me to send more all of them liars mustafa hussin he is the biggest liar
Bahrain,
Oct 14, 2018,

ufx scam

my name is jassim last month on 14th/sept/2018 i saw some advertisment with fake reviws on one web site about this componay and i registerd with them and after few hours some body call me from the company and advice me to open new account with small amount of money 450$ and he ask me many question about my business my salary and many other question and he said we will nominate some forex expert to be your account manager afet while some body called mustafa hussian he call me and he force me to deposit more money in my account to make me rich and ther is no any dangerouse trading and we will trade in safe mode and he is always push to deposit more money in the same time we trade and make profit on each trade we do untill my balance reach 55,000$ with my profit i reach 89,000$ also he push me to make more deposit but unfortunatly i didnt saw the review on this company in this web site and when i saw the review on this website i became spectekle and i try to draw my money from this company but i didnt tell them about my doubt but i insist to draw my money and when they feel i am serious to draw my money they ingage me in losing trade which i refused in the begining but they insist to do it and when the trend gose agianst me they force me to make new trade whith alotof amount on the same pair in the opposite direction in this time i recieve margin call and i ose all my money in ten minute , please if any body can help me to bring back my money and all the document and trade history i had it for inquiry
thanks

Oct 11, 2018 - 1 Star my name is jassim i registerd with ufx.com to open an account after i saw some advertisment and fake review and they call me back and adviced me to open simple account only 450$ some body called fareed ,labanees guy after awile some body else called mustafa hussian called me and he said he is my forex account manager and he push me to increase my deposit untill i reached 55,000USD in the same time i make some profit untill my balance reach 89,000USD and after i saw the review on this compony in this website i decide to draw all my money but they didnt let me do and they began to ingage me in lose trade and i lost all my balance in 10 minute ,all details of my trade is avialble with me for more information i just ask if some body can help me to bring my money back because this compony is not forex broker they are thieves
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2018,

UFX scam

On Sunday 27/05/2018 I received a phone call from UFX representatives Nabil and offered me $500 as bonus if I sign up and deposit $500 so I signed up to UFX.com, Once my account was set-up, I made my first $500 USD deposit via credit card, and almost immediately i received a phone call from UFX consultant Mohammed Alghobari and told me I should deposit at least $5000 USD to start trading if I wanted to make money, so I told him that I don’t have the money now and I’m not trained to trade Then he said i am your account manager and he would call me after I download a software on my laptop and he would teach me about their trading software, and basic trading information.

After a few long calls with him he convinced me to increase my deposit to $7000 USD and we will only make low-risk trades and maximize my profits up to $50000 and I have told him that I am only interested in low risk trading, and he said no problem. Couple of days later he made me open oil trade and I was making profit but on the 19/06/18 I lost most of my money because of the trade close down time and I got really annoyed, next day said I apologies for this and I forgot to mention to you the market closes on the 18th of every month, so I complaint to UFX and never received a reply. Since then He Would call a few times a day and suggest opening large trades on Gold, Oil etc but I wasn’t interested at all and tried to withdraw my money but they blocked my account for couple of days until the consultant came back from days off and said that I can’t withdraw money until he authorise it so he refunded the money from credit card but not my profit as I need to fill a form and open a bank account otherwise I’ll have to pay %20 tax. So I was stuck and had no choice but stay with them and convinced me to trade again.
After a few weeks of trading, my account was up around $12,000 USD. So I said to him refund my deposit and I only want to trade with profit but he said your money is safe and we are trading with the profit only but when I checked my account I said to him that the money isn’t there so after a few phone calls with him he agreed to transferee the money back to my credit card, once again not the profit and he convinced me to put money in to my account in order to have more benefit such as withdrawing money when I ever want and make more money more profit and to stabilize my account as my account is basic and not platinum, also for some strange reason while deals are open or closed I was getting messages to put money into my account as my balance is low which it wasn’t ( I have evidence to back everything I said) so once I told him again after what I read about them online that I want to close the account so he was angry with me and said I’ll make you rich don’t lose this chance this is for my benefit and if leave he’s not bothered as he has other clients with more money than me and he blocked my account, 3 days later he phoned me like nothing has happened and said give me a chance and I promise you you’ll make $50000 by the end of August 2018 I agreed on one condition As long as I don’t loose my capital he said your capital is safe trust me let’s make a big deal but I said NO I want my money first he said I transferred it and you’ll receive it in 1 week. On the 19 of July he withdraws money from my credit card without my authorisation and claiming it’s a mistake as my trade account was low despite the fact that I have no trades open and I have $12000 in balance so he said we will keep it to show head office that you deserve professional account but I must change my account immediately to professional account in order to get all my deposit so he send me on Whatsapp what to write in the form and what I should write in the forms, after reading the forms I told him that Im not legible for this he said do what I tell you otherwise I cant give you the money so I did and I have evidence of everything. What he was saying doesn’t make sense to me or my wife as we were listening both of us so after submitting the application he said to me now they will send you email requesting supporting documents and you must ignore them because they only do it for the regulators to protect themselves after couple of days Monday 20/08/18 he rang me saying we have to make this deal now the Gold in a very big down move and should be going down $30 and it would be perfectly Safe to open up Gold trade to maximize my profits, when previously I was only told to open less on gold trades. I was quite skeptical of his advice, but he kept telling me to trust him, I asked him to do it from his end as I was out and replied that his computer is frozen and I should do it from my end so i opened the trade and said don’t close it if its up $10000 or down $10000 leave it as its, and hung up.

2 hours later I got a notification on my phone telling me my UFX account equity was low, and I saw that these trades were now in negative and quickly draining my account, due to the massive trade size. About an hour later my Equity was at $0 and all my trades were automatically closed, basically wiping out my account. On that day the gold went up almost $10 dollars up not $30 down as he said.

I believe it is UFX’s sole intent, to deplete their client’s funds by building up their trust, and then getting them to open big trades like this, or by any other means possible.

How can they take money from my account without my authorisation and say it’s my profit??? This guy Mohammed Alghobari is very Dangerous, scammer and crafty also I am not the only victim this company should be close down.
Hessen, Germany,
Sep 10, 2018,

I have proves and don’t find where to attach them

My name is Mohamed Abdelrahman living in Germany. On Tuesday 28.08.2018 I have received a call from UFX http://www.ufx.com/ the man was so polite so I could not hang the phone because I was so busy and preparing for an appointment so he requested me just to apply and download their App and just transfer 450 US$. I don’t know how I did that and the last procedure was to upload my personal information such ID, MasterCard and any bill. I felt something fishy so I haven’t uploaded all he requested then when I finished my appointment I sent him an email it was in Arabic because they were talking with and sending Arabian mails so I told him I don’t want to go threw that anymore please return my money back. He start to shout and saying a very bad words then he transferred me to a lady and she was talking in a very sexy way just she thought that could attract me. She requested me to open any deal and then I can get my money back when I saw her and the other man trying to force me to open any deal I knew that in this was I am going to lose my money forever so I haven’t did what they need. They started to call me daily from other contact numbers that they just need me to complete my profile and to open any deal. I was always rejecting that then the lady she told me that could make for me an international problems and could drove me to international courts against financial crimes. I start to laugh replying her that I haven’t did anything wrong and if that would drove me to such things I am accepting that but return my money then they stopped calling me. When I try to withdraw my money it could not accept that because my profile is not completed and I am afraid to complete my profile because they are insisting me to complete my profile.
Here is the numbers and the emails they use to contact me from
‭030 30808962‬
‭00 44 330 390 3204‬
‭+49 345 21973030‬
‭+44 330 390 3200‬
And here is the emails they contact me from
Karen Naser
karemn@ufx.com

Maher Mansoori
maherm@ufx.com

Nadia Ali
nadia.ali@ufx.com

RAWAN Asali
rawana@ufx.com

RAWAN Asali she has threats me by the Interpol and international financial crimes Karen Naser was the one who start to say a very bad and nasty words and really I am in need for ur help please. Thanks a lot for your co-operative and really those people must be arrested in anyhow.
I have proves and don’t find where to attach them

Sep 9, 2018 - No Rating Hello,
I have been fraud by UFX by 450$ and don’t know what shall I do. I have found lots of other people has been frauds also by the same Bank UFX and they advised me to contact FPA. I am really in need of my money and I really hope to return them. I really hope to be helped by you.
Thanks a lot
HERE ARE THE NUMBERS THEY CALLED FROM
030 30808962
0044 330 390 3204
0049 345 219 73030
0044 330 390 3200
www.ufx.com
please guide me what shall i do??
Lebanon,
Jul 18, 2018,

Don't trust UFX

UFX BIG SCAMMER
Hi. i opened with them an account in June 2016 and deposit 500 $. Each day they talk to me to raise the capital to make more profit, at the end the total of my deposit was 4000 $, i make a profit, all alone, more 8500 $ and the balance in the end of August was near 12500$. during that period they always talk to me or send me mails about signals, most of time i didn't listen to them. First of September i received a call from them to open an order and sell 6000 barrels of oil, they insist to open that trade because oil prices will decline, at the end of this day the price up by 1 $, the day after 1.5 $ and i lost everything in 24 hrs.
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 27, 2018,

I've been scammed by ufx online trading company, I lose all my funds on 2016
I have raised a complaint to their customers service to refund me but They didn't accept.

I'll be grateful if you assist me in this matter.
Australia,
Jan 13, 2018,

Definitely don't trust UFX - Update

Hi, an update from my side is they processed my withdrawal of remaining funds of US $119 as I made it clear to account manager who I was assigned to work with that am not trading at UFX anymore after the account manager blew my account. It was an email I sent to account manager after submitting the withdrawal request from the platform. He did not respond to the email itself but had the withdrawal processed. I received the withdrawal on the 9th January 2018.

Instructions from Forum said we can complain to http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx . I submitted my complaint there on 13th January 2018.

Jan 6, 2018 - No Rating Well looks like I also got screwed creating an account at UFX. Only now reading the information here, I experienced exactly the same matter. I started not listening to what they were saying but they don't stop trying and got me to add more cash in and I started listening and do exactly what they told me to do with trades to take and contract size and use no SL. While my loss is only USD $4200 that got stopped out coz of equity going too low in just a few hours between 28/12/207 to 29/12/2017, am waiting for the rest of funds left on the account withdrawal request to be processed. No response as yet from account manager who gave me his trades recommendations and contract size that the account wiped . Will see if they have the decency to process USD $119 withdrawal funds left on account. They ain't convincing me to put more funds in account.
Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 27, 2017,

don't trust UFX Markets

So I would like to know since most of us had our heart wrenching experience with UFXMarkets is there anything we can do about it? I lost about 11,000TTD which may seem like a small sum but it will take donkey years to be replaced. These people stopped calling for a while only after I said I had 50US remaining that I could trade... Since they were claiming to 'help me' to regain my lost.
What helped wiped me out was a trade in oil that I reluctantly took under advice of account manager Sophie Woods... You get soooo scared when you loose you start to loose sense, you can only be emotional and they take advantage. I don't now how they sleep at night. I reasoned hey, she is the expert, I just need to get out of this problem let me follow the advice...She said I can't tell you what to do as I don't know how much money you have but to not loose all your money I'd put in more if I had... I drove down the road like a 'loca' scared scared... took out more savings and guess what... the very next day I lost even that too.... account was $0. Every few months they call to try a new tactic on me but thank God I haven't budged...l say okay I will put money later and never do... they call and call and call
Nina Daniels,
Oct 19, 2017,

Stay away from them

Harassements calls from people who have absolutely no background in trading and who behave unprofessionally. Also they hang off if you ask to be removed from their service (as the call you with a hidden numbers that you cannot block), I literally got insulted over the phone while trying to opt out. This firm is purely nuisance and harassment, it should not exist.
Sep 24, 2017,

UFX are theives

I'm so sorry to hear all of you have also been scammed by UFX. I too have a similar experience. I started trading on my on my own merit at relatively small risk. I was spammed with many calls every day trying to encourage me to trade on “big events” and keep increasing my account. However I generally ignored them. I was then upgraded to a "VIP" account and assigned an account manager "Sean Dean". He phoned me regarding a trading opportunity which was much higher risk than anything I have traded on. The largest amount I had traded on my own was 200,000 however pressured me into trading with 2 million dollars. I was reluctant but he pressured me to take the trade stating I had enough margin to cover it which was 11000 dollars, claiming it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was totally safe. I stupidly listened, but it went significantly against me and lost my money. As the trade was going against me I tried many times to contact him but he didn't answer. I have attached my trading log to show my trading strategy and phone log to show he was on the phone to me when I entered the trade. From reading these reviews it seems a common tactic from UFX to rip of clients. I am whiling to do whatever it takes to make them pay for their disgusting actions. I will start by releasing a review every day on the UFX app informing any customer of this website so they can first hand see our stories. I also plan to complain to FCA and financial fraud action groups. I would like to sue them for what they have done, maybe we can do this as a group, we will be stronger together. If anyone has any other advice on how to deal with them I would really appreciated it, and am happy to join any group fighting against UFX.
Odense, Denmark,
Sep 5, 2017,

Stay away from UFX.com !

50 $ i maintenance comission after deposit, over 1% in withdrawal comission, you can't trust "Trading Specialist" Daniel Miller, their android app is not working properly, spreads are crazy high - well do I need to say more..... Stay away from them.
Aug 12, 2017,

Hi my name is David I registered with UFX in 2015 and I found from my experience there are brokers with this firm that do not have your best interest at heart.

so trade and select carefully , if you want to know more about UFX also look at the company RELIANTCO INVESTMENTS LTD based in Cyprus. and Central Markets based in London here is Central Markets contact number +44207 265 7900.

Also be aware of this trading firm Titan Capital Ltd based in Victoria Mahe, Seychelles very dodgy firm they are unregulated also.

TIP: Always check with the regulators 1st before engaging in any business.

Happy Trading.
Jul 22, 2017,

UFX.com the biggest con

5th May 2017, I contacted by Andy Geller from UFX.com in emails with London business address and phone number: +44.208.1500778 Ext. 1429, 1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8JR —— I later checked this business building, UFX.com is NOT in the building. And I found out that UFX uses this business address in Singapore and Dubai to misled people that they’re dealing with a trading company in London!

9th May 2017, Julian Williams, UFX trainer contact me. He gave me some good deal to start, then persuaded me to add 2000usd to trade. Then he phoned again and give me some really bad advise cause me loss $1278.05usd in total. I complaint about him. I continued to trade by myself to try to recover the loss.

26th May 2017, Lloyd Richard, second UFX Trading Specialist assigned to me. He phoned to have a “chat” and he spin and twist lure me into the conversation about cars and assets and background, yeah this is when he determined how much he would scam me. With his bad advise, Lloyd Richard cause me lost further $1587usd.

On the 12th June, I was contacted by a new UFX trainer Sean Dean in whatsapp, emails, phone calls and TeamViewer, and he shown me some charts and misled me that Crude oil will go up, now the time to BUY Crude oil. He said with everything happening in Saudi will put the oil price up. Yeah Sean Dean actually used TeamViewer and pressurised me to double click on the contract and type in 10,000 contract. As soon as the contract 10,000 opened in BUY as he suggested, with no chance to close the position whatsoever, the position went to -$4000usd. (The position opened at 46.61).

Sean Dean also misled me that in minutes I can get the profit $10,000usd. In my mind I thought - all I wanted was to recover the money took away by the previous trainer Lloyd Richard, but now this Oil position already -$6000usd in no time.

Sean Dean phoned again said if I don’t put in more money then the Oil position will close and I will loose everything. While I was in panic and scared, Sean Dean added my Mastercard to my trading account and I forced to add fund $12,000usd or I loose everything. Sean Dean said this extra money I put in I can take it back, many of his clients take back their extra money and forget about ever put it in! By then my trade account already $20,075.57usd but it still in minus equity.

On the 13th June, I wanted to close the Oil position with loss, but Sean Dean phoned again to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon. But the position got worse and dropped to -$11,000usd.

On the 14th June, morning I actually whatsapp ask Sean Dean if the Oil price will continue to go down but he text back and phoned me right away to re-ensure me that the Oil price will go up and I will bring home life changing money very soon because Saudi try to put the Oil price up to $60usd.
But in the afternoon the same day, Sean Dean phoned again demand me to put more money or I loose everything! My trade account was -$18,000usd then! And UFX alert beep on my phone demand another 8000usd to keep my oil position open??!!! The Oil position then closed took away my $19,800usd!
The next day Sean Dean continued to harass me with phone calls, whatsapp text and emails Bitcoins charts try to persude me to sell my car and assets to continue trading! What a cold hearted evil.

My Crude Oil position opened at 46.61 but I later go back to check again - the 12th June, Crude oil high 46.56, low 46.38. Sean Dean actually manipulate the opening price to 46.61 make it harder for me to get profit. Yeah, I actually witness some fast adjustment right after the Oil BUY position opened on the 12th June. The entire software programme UFX trading platform is a scam, it controlled by UFX and the scammer like Sean Dean.

The trading platform software and programme itself actually a clear evidence that UFX and its scammers controlled and manipulate to scam people’s money.

Yeah, Sean Dean planned a final UFX Kiss of Death trade.
ALL I WANTED WAS TO RECOVER THE MONEY SCAM AWAY BY LLOYD RICHARD AND JULIAN WILLIAMS BUT YOU SCAM ME FURTHER AND CREATED A LIFE CHANGING DEBT!

I contacted UFX customer service and Molly Allen replied with an email full with LIES and offered me $500 to continue trading. What an insult!

I am going to tell my experience and translate into other languages to warn people around the world about UFX scam.

Jun 19, 2017 - 1 Star ufx promised me i can get 10,000usd profit in minutes but in minutes it went to -4000 and force me to add more fund to 20,000usd. and then he took away my 19,800usd! the next morning he continue want me to invest more. 2 different trading specialist work together they know i have a car and house and he want me to sell my house to fund trading. This is a crime. please we all make complain bring them to justice. https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 18, 2017,

I need help

I trade with UFX from three months Ago they made loose all my money the broker opened a high risk positions and he was confirming and assuring that it's not risky and he knows what he's doing and after he lost all what I have he told I was helping you simply like that.

After I sent many emails to his company which I'm not sure now what kind of company it is, someone called me from UFX and told me we received your email and I would like to listen the whole story and how the broker play with your money to help you
I told him, then he said ok I'll help you to return your money, I said ok how?
He told I'll send 2000$ to your account and you have to transfer this money to another bank account in Saudi Arabia then we can open a private account for you and I'll trade on behalf of you, ok fine after 10 minutes I received message from UFX that money transferred to my account, then after two days I received the money the same man called me and sent me by whatsapp the account # and the company name and he asked me to draw the money and do the transfer through a money exchange store I did it and I transferred the money to the account he sent then he told send the transfer receipt I sent it to him by WhatsApp
After half an hour I received message again from UFX transferring 5000$ to my account I got surprised and scarred i felt that those people trying to use me, I sent him message I received money transfer message what is this he called you'll do the same things we have to pay fees for the wallet we'll open for you and everything should look legal we can't send this money from our account you have to transfer this money, I asked him but why to Saudi Arabia and how I can trust you how I'll know to whom this money is going maybe it's for supplying terrorist how I can trust you he start convincing do I look like that I'm trying to help you and return what you lost we're a big company we don't do this kind of work, he convinced me again all what I wanted to return what I lost because that money was all what I have, he told transfer 4500$ and take 500 for you because I know you need money I said really thank you, you made me loose 45000$ and now you're giving me 500 he said no this just a start you'll receive all the money you lost trust me
I had no other choice, he sent another bank account in Saudi Arabia I transferred the money, the same things after 15 minutes I received message money transfer from UFX 8000$ I sent immediately message that I'm not going to transfer this money at all and I asked the man to stop calling me but he called and he tried to convince but this time I'll not do

I need your help those people are really scary