MIFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 5, 2018

Join live discussion of MIFX.com on our forum

RahmatH,
java island, Indonesia,
Feb 5, 2018,

A Legal and #1 Indonesian Broker

Monex / mifx is a legal broker under Indonesian regulator i.e. Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Body of Indonesia. I already trading for about 4 years with monex, and in my opinion and based on my experiences, I think they are a good broker and number one in Indonesia in term of ; legality, low spread, competitive fee, reliable trading chart, fast execution, one day withdrawal, and staff support. They have many supporting tools and signals services such as tradeworks, autochartist, etc. and recently they launch a mobile application named mifx in google play store.

So if we are talking Indonesia, so far I don't find any other brokers that safer and better than mifx. If you have ? please tell me. Thank you.
Agus,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Oct 11, 2016,

Avoid this scam broker

It is a scam broker. Traders must make their transaction in the broker's server that is controllable. First, the traders get some profit, asked for much more money for greater profit, and then lost, MC, money gone!
Viking,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Oct 16, 2015,

if you want to trade futures with this broker its okay. no problem so far but once you trade forex you'll find out that they cheat as hell. you will definitely notice during news event the opening candle just jump up or down killing the breakout traders. i would not suggest trading forex with them but for futures its fine.
dimas ,
indonesia,
Oct 4, 2011,

BAD live suport & withdrawal.
Mega Nada,
Bali,
Mar 2, 2009,

I have some experience with this company. 2 months (May 2008) after back from Hannover, Germany, I have join in Monex Investindo Futures, Denpasar, Bali as Financial Consulting. I am newbie in this job, and bring 2 real accounts US$ 10.000. I learns forex with Monex Education Forex Training Center every week and free. I thought it was a good day to learn forex, because Monex Investindo Futures is The Best Forex broker company and Number one financial partner in Indonesia. In Indonesia, it was number one rank for great margin and transaction.