1PipFix.com Review

Updated: Jan 31, 2019
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Due to unresolved FPA Traders Court guilty verdicts against 4RunnerForex and 1LotSTP, the FPA recommends AGAINST dealing with all brokers belonging to Fx Systems.

FxSytems, it's associated brokers 1LotSTP, 1PipFox, 2PipFixed, 4RunnerForex, and LoyalForex are all considered to be Scams by the FPA. Their fake regulator NFACS.org is also considered to be a scam.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Caution:  A large number of fake positive reviews have come in for this company.

Formerly an IB for InvestTechFx.  Then an IB for LoyalForex.

November 2011:  1 Pip Fix and Loyal Forex now belong to FX Systems.

All of these websites are down.  The companies appear to be out of business.  The FPA cautions traders to be on the lookout for new websites run by this group.

1PipFix.com

Join live discussion of 1PipFix.com on our forum

Scam!

Marko Hermanic,
Rijeka, Croatia,
Jul 27, 2012,

I am trading with them around 4 months.Fast execution and withdrawal. I agree they're the best. Honest professional company. Strongly recommended.
Anita D'Silva,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 18, 2012,

For many years I have been looking for the best trading platforms and I did struggle with that. However, it does seem that 1Pips is one of the better options out there today; this might just be my opinion but it does seem to offer me what I actually need. The withdrawals and payment processes were both quick and instant so there were no delays in doing so. Plus, this does seem to be one of the most professional options today. 1Pips does offer you that and everyone was so helpful.
John Howlett,
Auckland, New Zealand,
May 21, 2012,

Its odd that I spent years trying to work out how to maximise Forex, and then I just come by Forexpeacyarmy by accident and things have really started to look up.

I used to get up at 4am to log into the markets but finally I have my life back now and I would like to thank the brokers behind it.

Great communication

It just made my life a whole lot easier!

Carry on the good work
Rebecca Baxter,
Feb 6, 2012,

This broker went above and beyond recently for me and I want to publicly say thank you.
I was facing the dreaded MT4 "offquotes" message with every order using my trade copier.
When I was finally about to just close the account and write off 1pip for good their tech support offered to look into my issue.
After logging into my VPS they discovered a configuration issue my trade copier tech had made - they then fixed this for me.
I am now trading and have yet to see another offquote message!

Great Service!
Thanks especially to Tim.
This is the sort of service that makes a company stand out from the others.

Only thing missing is their own VPS hosting service.
I have suggested that they look into offering this.
jerome,
Canada, Canada,
Jan 14, 2012,

I had big expectations.
but finally I close my account.
the requotes are incredible! about 80% of my trades suffer a requote; which is impossible to trade correctly.
the service is good, I close the account quickly without any trouble
Mario thailand,
, Thailand,
Dec 11, 2011,

When i had a problem,I wrote them,and asked for a phone number to call them.They refused ! ! ! What kind of brokers are these guys?When i asked them why this problem occured.They were unable to give me an answer.When i refused to accept that they were unable to give me an answer,there response was that any help given to me was a service that they give,but was not a right.That i should be happy with what ever help they gave me.This is a BAD FOREX BROKER.
Ramesh,
Nagpur, India,
Dec 1, 2011,

I have retired from Forex trading as I want to spend more time traveling but my experience with 1pipfix broker is good. I was a full time trader and worked from home while supporting my family; but thanks to my profits earlier this year, I am able to afford everything I need. My profit was amazing from them and they have helped me every step of the way making huge profit!

Thanks
Jeevan Fernando,
Chennai, India,
Nov 24, 2011,

I am brand new to forex trading but i learn very quickly. I think a lot of people don't really understand how to trade and then complain instead of just going back and educating themselves more. I lost my first deposit with bad trades, redeposited and now I doubled my money. With everything in life you have to make mistakes and then improve from them. I find now that this is very profitable business to trade forex. As far as what broker to take, this one is fine, they are really good for their spreads and execution speed. I deposit by credit card, it took about 12 hours to get the live account. I would just recommend they would add moneybookers as a deposit method, they say they will have it any day but its been 2 weeks I am waiting.
hbukh,
usa, USA,
Nov 3, 2011,

I had the follwoing:

sell EUR/USD at price 1.38101
i did set my S/L at 1.38288
T/P at 1.37993

the reading went down all the way to 1.37974 but nothing happened my top pofit was not collected .. the strange thing is when the prices goes to S/L it collects very precisely and effectively .. How unethical can some one be .. what a shame .. i guess its something to expected from a mysterious broker located where no regulation exists .. i'm sharing this as a warning to future FOREX traders to be careful about the brokers they choose .. regards
Rajesh,
Bangalore,
Sep 12, 2011,

I would never have thought to trade with an offshore broker but i saw the good reviews here and took a chance. I am not sure people realize that they have truly 1 pip fixed spreads and this is hard to find with good exeuction rates. There is no perfect broker, not sure why people think there are but you find a broker that fits your trading needs. I am thankful i found one that is good for ea and scalping.