FiboGroup.com Review

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fibo Group is forex brokers. FiboGroup offers the MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5 and cTrader top forex trading platforms. Fibogroup.com offers over 55 currency pairs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FiboGroup.com
Related sites include FiboGroup.eu

Established: 1998
Address: 29 Agias Zonis, 1st Floor, 3027, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: service@fibogroup.eu, +357 25 030 930
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1063
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, BitPay, Blockchain, CASHU, Connectum, DixiPay, ecoPayz, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySafe Card, RegularPay, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Connectum, DixiPay, Neteller, Qiwi, RegularPay, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FiboGroup.com on our forum

Taipei, China (really anonymous proxy),
Sep 10, 2016,

I am satisfied! - because they employ me!

It's normal broker that offers profitable conditions for trading. Usually there is no need to write reviews when everything is ok. but I decided to thank them for the possibillity to trade without any problems. I used the customer support only at the beginning when I had some questions about registration and accounts. They always gave me the complete information. Also I like the fast withdrawal and there is a wide choise of payment schemes for getting money. I hope they will not dissappoint me) I wish good luck for the team!)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note:  5 Star rating removed.

This review came from an FPA forums user who has been verified as accessing the site from inside FiboGroup's company headquarters.  This forums user is part of a group of multies spamming for FiboGroup inside the FPA's forums and reviews.

istanbul, Turkey (really anonymous proxy),
Aug 18, 2016,

the best broker for me - because they pay my salary

I trade on Fibo group during one year and I like this broker. There are no problems with withdrawal, the spread is low, the customer support is friendly and they are ready to help 24 hours. I started here with demo account and decided to try live and I don't regret. The broker is stable. They exist for a long time and I don't think that it will dissapoint me)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note:  5 Star rating removed.

This review came from an account which is part of a group of multies spamming for FiboGroup in the FPA's forums and reviews.

London, United Kingdom (Really anonymous proxy),
Aug 13, 2016,

good broker) - they pay me well for spamming

Fibo group is not widely promoted, but stable and works for a long time on forex. I compared it with other brokers, examined their offer and I can say that there is a logic in every point, If you are not sure, nobody compele you, but if are ready to trade with Fibo - you will play the game with clear rules. As for conditions of trading - they are rather good. There are bonuses, competitions, and they have good conditions for big investment. It's stable broker, they have a lot of clients, so it's good broker for effective trading.

agaf,
, Indonesia,
Feb 14, 2014,

good broker, i love the NDD account type for very low spread and excellent execution. I never had a problem with the executions, fast and no requote, very fair pricing.
eazy deposit and withdrawal, fast transfer form it's bank account into mine.
the most importnat thing is the customer service is good, fast response and always give the solution of my complaince.

Chris,
, Canada,
May 22, 2013,

I was recommended Fibogroup and initially, I had no problems. Recently however, I had only my winners close early and last night, my position closed after a 7 pip loss and I had no stop loss on it. With the strategy I'm using now, this kind of activity has caused me a lot of headaches and a loss on my account. Also with stop orders, this broker will fill you once it hits the price and not when it goes through it. I have not seen this with other brokers. I will be leaving Fibogroup now.

Damon,
Oct 17, 2010,

I don't know if the guys claiming Fibo are c*** are working for another broker, but I have been using them for 2 years, Before that ACM. With ACM I had many phone calls about position that dropped or SL that were not executed, or executed but the charts never came close, I have never had these problems with Fibo, the back office is easy to navigate and the response to my questions are fast. 2 pip spread on the EUR/USD fixed, they are an STP MM broker that is hard to find... if it is a big news release, put your order in the market with all SL andTP parameters and you will not have a problem with execution. ONe bad thing, do not bother with the DEMO Slow as molasses, Real, is very fast unless it is 3X market volume, then I may have to wait 2-3 seconds for my order to get in. Very fast money in, very fast out, I pull money out every month, never takes longer than 2 days, even though they say it will be up to 5. They love you to scalp, have good managed accounts (best I have seen anyway) - Plus they Austrian, so they do not send tax forms!! LOL

Mehrzad,
IRAN,
Feb 10, 2010,

Fibo is not good but they are cracksman. They are stealing from your account so that you do not understand or you never can prove your claim. Exact point of a position is not a real point of the position as Signals and trends. Motto of FIBO: Give minimum profit and Take maximum loss !!!

Grobi01,
Germany,
Jan 5, 2010,

Exellent broker, never had problems and money withdraw was quick. Spreads are mostly fixed and good. I was sceptical in the beginning but now i´m trading heavily with fibo for about 6 month. I had only a few times some slippage but it was during asian session when liquidity is poor.

Vasily,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 4, 2009,

Good broker, never had a problem, website at times a bit slow and spreads on crosses are a bit too wide.
Fast money out and in, quick execution

Farhad,
Toronto,
Apr 23, 2009,

I tried them for 2 weeks. It is totally c***. No customer support at all, nor knowledgeable people and you never know where they are. I closed my account and I send them a fax and I had the ok, but they said they did not receive it and I have to scan to send them again. They finally clear my account, but do not know if they have sent the money or how much I will receive. stay away form them.