FiboGroup.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fibo Group is forex brokers. FiboGroup offers the MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5 and cTrader top forex trading platforms. Fibogroup.com offers over 55 currency pairs, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FiboGroup.com
Related sites include FiboGroup.eu

Established: 1998
Address: 29 Agias Zonis, 1st Floor, 3027, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: service@fibogroup.eu, +357 25 030 930
Regulators: BVI FSC #SIBA/L/13/1063
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, BitPay, Blockchain, CASHU, Connectum, DixiPay, ecoPayz, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySafe Card, RegularPay, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Connectum, DixiPay, Neteller, Qiwi, RegularPay, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FiboGroup.com on our forum

Kenya,
May 5, 2017,

Fibo is generally good after 3 years... withdrawal of profits remains to be known

I have been with FIBO group for almost 3 years now. As they say on the live trading account they have no requotes, pending orders do get executed. But I do have reservations:
1. I have observed abnormal spikes that do not exist with any other brokers. Prices that are nowhere else they explained this as stemming from their liquidity providers.
2. I have only had to withdraw once it was a small amount and it was not profit. The withdrawal came faster than the days they put out as 5 for bank transfers. It was in my account the second day.
3. Their support are often curt but not overly unpleasant and they always respond nonetheless. Here am talking about the technical support team for elevated response. The normal support is almost immediate in chat but you would notice they are all East European or Russian.
4. I plan to stay with them, I don't know if there will be problems if I start making profits and trying to withdraw that. That is the only and most important distinguishing aspect of a broker for me. They already proved they are efficient at giving back money. Hope that will be the same with withdrawals of profit

Vasily,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 4, 2009,

Good broker, never had a problem, website at times a bit slow and spreads on crosses are a bit too wide.
Fast money out and in, quick execution

Munich, Germany,
Jan 10, 2017,

Good for Major- and Minor-Forex-Pairs, best in GOLD

NDD and fixed Spreads for Major-Pairs are little better than customary in the market (EUR/USD ~0,7 Pips). Usually no commission and good Swap-conditions for intraday and swing-trader. MT4-liquidity is better than most CY-brokers, avarage more than 200 lots a day in EUR/USD. You can also find many Minor-Pairs with real good conditions, for example EUR/JPY ~1,1 Pips, EUR/CHF ~1,1 Pips, AUD/NZD ~0,9 Pips... I also trade GOLD at Fibo because of best market spread of ~0,14$. There are other brokers with similar spreads but they have bigger avarage slippage. Good trades @all

TradeProfit,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
Sep 24, 2016,

Good conditions, real PAMM reporting system, can be trusted, NDD accounts, average execution. Negative is that they don't give positive swaps, regardless the rates out there, you pay if you keep positions opened.

Withdraws same day and money is in German Bank, which is good and secure.

Possibility for partners are perfect as even beginner can join PAMM with small amount and use the knowledge of the PAMM manager, profits are distributed automatically also there are PAMM agents, so you can profit multiple ways.

Cons : USD only, they should give EUR and other majors as an option.

Positive:

Nice client's area

Fast account opening and verification

Fast withdraws

Money is in Germany, secure

Real PAMM reporting, you can enter the FX market under PAMM and benefit with small amount of cash under management from a pro trader

cTrader, MT4 and MT5

Cons:

Swaps, some exotic pairs not available and some way too expensive

Spread is average

Execution is average

Small amount of CFDs as an option

RadioGG,
Mannheim, Germany,
Apr 4, 2017,

Good Choice

My experience with Fibogroup.com is fine. Trading PAMM account since November 2016.
Execution is fine, spreads are fine, getting positive SWAPS. Overall good Broker.
The Trader under me, what type of account did you use or Platform? Never had issues with such things as mentioned.
Regards from Germany

Reunion,
Feb 18, 2019,

Honnest and efficient.

This broker is HONNEST and comprehensive.

I had a major problem : funded my account with Neteller, but this service doesn't work for me since a few months, so I cannot withdraw funds to my bank account from Neteller anymore.
So, FIBOGROUP.COM (British Virgin Islands regulated) accepted to allow me to withdram my funds via Skrill instead.

Great job, guys. Really nice.
AND MY ACCOUNT WAS IN PROFIT!!!

Oct 22, 2018 - 4 Stars Okay, I add a star more, because the day after I wrote my review, the money was effectively credited to my account.

ONE MORE THING TO TRY OUT : withdrawals.

Aug 27, 2018 - 3 Stars For now, I opened an account with them, deposited money on it using Neteller, worked fine the first time, but now, the second time, they say me they have a problem accessing Neteller to check my deposit, so I must wait til tomorrow.

Hope it will be fine.

Didn't try to withdraw yet.

Sometimes the plateform is slow, but this doesn't really affect me often.
Orders well executed.

GWN,
TEXAS,
Jan 15, 2009,

Very Good Broker, fast response, tight spreads, excellent platform execution.

Grobi01,
Germany,
Jan 5, 2010,

Exellent broker, never had problems and money withdraw was quick. Spreads are mostly fixed and good. I was sceptical in the beginning but now i´m trading heavily with fibo for about 6 month. I had only a few times some slippage but it was during asian session when liquidity is poor.

Marlena,
Jan 30, 2017,

FIBO- GOOD CONDITIONS

I trade with Fibo Group last few months, before i have traded with Pepperstone. Fibo has faster executions, fast withdrawals(max 2-3 days), NO REQUOTES.. Bank account is in Germany(not in Cyprus, so is safe;)). Good contact with customer support and manager. Only one minus- negative swaps, but usually I do not leave opened position for night.
General, very good broker. Good luck!

hamed,