AtlaseForex.com (ACFX) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 21, 2019
March 2017: CySEC has withdrawn the license held by Atlas Capital Financial Services. CLICK HERE to verify.

April 7, 2016:  Cysec has suspended the license of ACFX.  One of the reasons listed was issues safeguarding clients' funds.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2019-01-10: The company changed their URL from AtlaseForex.com to ACFX.com then closed ACFX.com and changed back to AtlaseForex.com.

Fake reviews left from ACFX employees on 2016-01-27, 2015-11-05, 2014-05-27, and 2011-11-16.  The FPA is very disappointed that these unethical incidents continue to happen.  If this is how honest a broker is with reviews, how honest will the broker be wih trader's money.

There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty verdict against ACFX.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company until this issue can be resolved.

Formerly known as ACFX.com

AtlaseForex is a forex broker. Atlase Forex offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. AtlaseForex.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, futures stocks, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

AtlaseForex.com (ACFX)

Join live discussion of AtlaseForex.com (ACFX) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2014-1832014-11-19Shahram.pishkari vs acfx.comguilty

Edwin,
Germany,
Aug 6, 2010,

I started with Atlas a couple of weeks ago and I am pleased with the operation in any way. I did get my bonus of 100,-- EURO . I did not withdraw money yet. But sofar I grade 5 stars.
harvinder singh,
india,
Jun 19, 2010,

atlas e forex (atlas) as wee all know about the name what is stands for ( stand for what you say) .this is my my story I started with small amount just to test how these people act with over seas clients . I opened my account with $204 and it was a micro account and spread was wide so i requested to shift my account to classic and they did it next day , and i traded and i felt i need more funds to put in my classic account because lots size was big and i had a loss because of big lots size so i again requested them to shift me micro untill my money gets transferd in my neteller account and they did not do it but i traded that very day with same classic account and i waited but my request with back office was not taken but eventually i traded that day and suffered loss . I dont blame any one , but promotional adds like bonus is a crap i did not get a single buck bonus, support is awsome and they listen well , just listen and listen