DFMarkets.co.uk Review

Updated: Feb 20, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?

DF Markets is a forex broker. DF Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. DFMarkets.co.uk offers over 70 of the most traded currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, shares, indices, futures, and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

DFMarkets.co.uk

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Part of the DeltaStock family of brokers.

DFMarkets.co.uk is redirected to DeltaStock.com. This review page is now closed. Please come Here to leave reviews.

Join live discussion of DFMarkets.co.uk on our forum

Slovakia,
Aug 9, 2016,

Serious broker with very very low fees for trades

Serious broker with responsible and fast customer service. Great are very very very low fees for trades.Many instruments to trade-forex pairs,commodities,indexes, stocks,futures,etfs.

PIP$,
, Italy,
Oct 14, 2014,

DF Markets will discontinue the MT4 support within Dec 31, 2014.
DF will continue to provide operativity only by its own platfoms.
Not so good for my trading habits requiring MT4.... Therefore I have to downgrade my rating for this Broker.

2012-01-28 4Star I opened a real account with DFMarkets one month ago, and so far good experience with them. Fast account activation, wire transfer deposit and welcome bonus credited within one day, very good spreads and order execution, their roll-over rates are fair and over the average of most brokers, 0.01 lots are tradable. No experience with withdrawals up to date.
Recommended

Lizette,
Margate, South Africa,
May 22, 2014,

I’ve being trading with DFMarekts, I like it cause they have very low spreads. On the other hand, I didnt appreciate the long period I had to wait when I wanted to cash out my money. Nice broker, but I’ve traded with better.

Andy Hawes,
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 22, 2014,

I've only tried the web based spreadbetting platform so far, and it seems good. The platform is a little slower to respond than some of the competition, and difficult to track results of individual closed trades, but overall a nice straightforward trading platform, good execution so far, and very helpful customer service. No bond markets on site, but forex, main indices, agricultural, metals and shares are there.

Jakob,
, Slovenia,
Dec 12, 2013,

Hi! I would like to say that I am very amazed about this broker. Their platform is professional and easy to manage. Spreads are pretty low and you can choose between fixed and variable. 40€ no deposit bonus in another great thing about this broker. I would really really recommend this broker to all people who want to make some real money.

Olivia,
Nov 11, 2013,

These guys are cool. I am so impressed with their customer service. Trade mainly indices and could not believe how good they are compared with the other broker I left in the UK. The platform is very easy to use and stable.

jon ,
worthing, United Kingdom,
Mar 22, 2013,

very good customer service. i've no complaints a top broker who is very helpful and has a huge range of markets :-)

WAIDATT HAZIM,
Los Andes, Argentina,
Nov 13, 2012,

Perhaps, THE BEST BROKER OF THE WORLD. British and regulated by FSA Broker, with spectacular double platform with not less spectacular orders execution; very low spreads, thausands of investment instruments, optimum leverage and stop out, and much more. The dream of the good Trader.

Wes,
Limerick, Ireland,
Apr 5, 2012,

mate recommend them, so said I would try. account set-up was 1 hour
started with a tester, avg spread on eur/ usd was about 1.1 pips, v happy with execution as there are no requotes

deposit was instant through card, withdrawal took 2 business days.

Volker A.,
, Germany,
Mar 13, 2012,

Tried DFMarekts for a few weeks, but that was enough for my decision to use another broker.
High Stops Level on EURSUD (4 pips or better 40 because it is a 5digit broker). On other pairs even higher. Not that good execution times of mostly more than 1 second. Bad trading results, because of so many failures, during modifications of pending orders.
While I tried DFMarkets I also tried another broker with the same EA at the same time. And the other broker made me nice profits, where DFMarketes produced loses. Although the latency to both brokers where as low as 20ms from my VPS.

But the Stops Level of the other broker is "0" Pips. And the execution times of the other is far better and no failure messages during pending order modifications.

Sorry but I can not recommend DFMarkets for traders.

Elena,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 26, 2011,

I am setisfied with the quality of their services. Apart from the very good execution they have many exotics which I trade (currently trying to master my trading skills) Thumbs up!

Ivan Chankov,
SOFIA, Bulgaria,
Dec 22, 2011,

Ordinary MT4 broker, but spreads and execution are excellent

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the offices of DeltaStock, which owns DF Markets.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

E Patel,
Wales, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2011,

I usually Spreadbet with the major firms like IG, However, after spotting the Df markets ad online I got curious and I decided to take the plunge and go back to MT4 (again),after sending a copy of my passport and address my account was set-up within 15 mins. Funding was efficient, funds were credited the same afternoon, initial impressions are very positive, I generally trade Eur/usd, so the 1 pip spread is good for me (finally nailed my euro short this week lol). I had a few issues getting the hang of mt4 again, but the support was very helpful anytime I called. So far, so good..Will keep you posted

Georgi,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 4, 2011,

Pros - tight spreads (1-1.6 pips EURUSD typical), very fast execution without re-quotes even on pres-releases. Good customer support.
Cons - still not found, but I've been trading with them for two weeks only.

Brandon,
Nov 19, 2011,

Hi, just started with them. Very quick account opening, got a credit bonus for trading - good promotion. Their MT4 offers hell of a lot of currency pairs, gold, silver ...and I spoke with their customer care - nice guys, quite professional.