DFMarkets.co.uk Review

Updated: Feb 20, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?

DF Markets is a forex broker. DF Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. DFMarkets.co.uk offers over 70 of the most traded currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, shares, indices, futures, and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

DFMarkets.co.uk

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Part of the DeltaStock family of brokers.

DFMarkets.co.uk is redirected to DeltaStock.com. This review page is now closed. Please come Here to leave reviews.

Join live discussion of DFMarkets.co.uk on our forum

Jakob,
, Slovenia,
Dec 12, 2013,

Hi! I would like to say that I am very amazed about this broker. Their platform is professional and easy to manage. Spreads are pretty low and you can choose between fixed and variable. 40€ no deposit bonus in another great thing about this broker. I would really really recommend this broker to all people who want to make some real money.

Georgi,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 4, 2011,

Pros - tight spreads (1-1.6 pips EURUSD typical), very fast execution without re-quotes even on pres-releases. Good customer support.
Cons - still not found, but I've been trading with them for two weeks only.

WAIDATT HAZIM,
Los Andes, Argentina,
Nov 13, 2012,

Perhaps, THE BEST BROKER OF THE WORLD. British and regulated by FSA Broker, with spectacular double platform with not less spectacular orders execution; very low spreads, thausands of investment instruments, optimum leverage and stop out, and much more. The dream of the good Trader.

jon ,
worthing, United Kingdom,
Mar 22, 2013,

very good customer service. i've no complaints a top broker who is very helpful and has a huge range of markets :-)

E Patel,
Wales, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2011,

I usually Spreadbet with the major firms like IG, However, after spotting the Df markets ad online I got curious and I decided to take the plunge and go back to MT4 (again),after sending a copy of my passport and address my account was set-up within 15 mins. Funding was efficient, funds were credited the same afternoon, initial impressions are very positive, I generally trade Eur/usd, so the 1 pip spread is good for me (finally nailed my euro short this week lol). I had a few issues getting the hang of mt4 again, but the support was very helpful anytime I called. So far, so good..Will keep you posted

Olivia,
Nov 11, 2013,

These guys are cool. I am so impressed with their customer service. Trade mainly indices and could not believe how good they are compared with the other broker I left in the UK. The platform is very easy to use and stable.

Lizette,
Margate, South Africa,
May 22, 2014,

I’ve being trading with DFMarekts, I like it cause they have very low spreads. On the other hand, I didnt appreciate the long period I had to wait when I wanted to cash out my money. Nice broker, but I’ve traded with better.

Brandon,
Nov 19, 2011,

Hi, just started with them. Very quick account opening, got a credit bonus for trading - good promotion. Their MT4 offers hell of a lot of currency pairs, gold, silver ...and I spoke with their customer care - nice guys, quite professional.

Wes,
Limerick, Ireland,
Apr 5, 2012,

mate recommend them, so said I would try. account set-up was 1 hour
started with a tester, avg spread on eur/ usd was about 1.1 pips, v happy with execution as there are no requotes

deposit was instant through card, withdrawal took 2 business days.

Slovakia,
Aug 9, 2016,

Serious broker with very very low fees for trades

Serious broker with responsible and fast customer service. Great are very very very low fees for trades.Many instruments to trade-forex pairs,commodities,indexes, stocks,futures,etfs.