DFMarkets.co.uk Review

Updated: Feb 20, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?

DF Markets is a forex broker. DF Markets offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and WebTrader global forex trading top platforms. DFMarkets.co.uk offers over 70 of the most traded currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, shares, indices, futures, and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

DFMarkets.co.uk

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Part of the DeltaStock family of brokers.

DFMarkets.co.uk is redirected to DeltaStock.com. This review page is now closed. Please come Here to leave reviews.

Join live discussion of DFMarkets.co.uk on our forum

Georgi,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 4, 2011,

Pros - tight spreads (1-1.6 pips EURUSD typical), very fast execution without re-quotes even on pres-releases. Good customer support.
Cons - still not found, but I've been trading with them for two weeks only.

WAIDATT HAZIM,
Los Andes, Argentina,
Nov 13, 2012,

Perhaps, THE BEST BROKER OF THE WORLD. British and regulated by FSA Broker, with spectacular double platform with not less spectacular orders execution; very low spreads, thausands of investment instruments, optimum leverage and stop out, and much more. The dream of the good Trader.

jon ,
worthing, United Kingdom,
Mar 22, 2013,

very good customer service. i've no complaints a top broker who is very helpful and has a huge range of markets :-)

E Patel,
Wales, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2011,

I usually Spreadbet with the major firms like IG, However, after spotting the Df markets ad online I got curious and I decided to take the plunge and go back to MT4 (again),after sending a copy of my passport and address my account was set-up within 15 mins. Funding was efficient, funds were credited the same afternoon, initial impressions are very positive, I generally trade Eur/usd, so the 1 pip spread is good for me (finally nailed my euro short this week lol). I had a few issues getting the hang of mt4 again, but the support was very helpful anytime I called. So far, so good..Will keep you posted

Olivia,
Nov 11, 2013,

These guys are cool. I am so impressed with their customer service. Trade mainly indices and could not believe how good they are compared with the other broker I left in the UK. The platform is very easy to use and stable.