FxCitizen.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 12, 2017

FXCitizen is an online forex broker. FX Citizen offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile global forex trading top platforms. FXCitizen.com offers over 30 currency pairs and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

FxCitizen.com

Join live discussion of FxCitizen.com on our forum

abdulah,
indonesia, Indonesia,
Jan 10, 2017,

very recomended broker.. i was trading here since 2010 till now 2017 with IB in indonesia www.fxcitizenind.com
khim j see,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Dec 26, 2016,

i am new in trading, i was reccomended this broker (FXcitizen) via an online Forex trainer on facebook. what shocked me the most is that i have found out my account 333805 does not correspond to a real MT4 account. thankfully i did not deposit a large sum into my account, has anyone experienced this? please advice. thanks in advance.
profitmaker84,
Malaysia,
Dec 11, 2016,

worst . scam broker. remove all my profit and didnt process my withdrawal without any reason.
starwars,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Aug 15, 2016,

me too having problem with this broker. They automatically cut loss my account around 8000usd. even though my margin free percentage is around 45%. what surprise me the most is after cut loss my account suddenly the pair that i trade making profit. now i ask my affiliate to change our broker. me and my 45 affiliate changed our broker to another broker. its not the first time they try to scammed us. f*** u fxcitizen.
moh syahrul m,
east java, Indonesia,
Apr 29, 2015,

i have issue with this broker. my account 312966, they canceled my profit that i trade more than 2 minutes using clause 3.13. THE ACTION PERIOD AND PLACING ORDERS, SETTINGS, SETTING ORDERS.
Orders that have not more than 2 minutes left before being closed (or the time left before a lock order is executed) can be canceled by the Company. i they ask me to mail account@fxcitizen.com but still no response until i now.