ProfitFromTrading.co.uk Review

4X Pips

Updated: Feb 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ProfitFromTrading.co.uk

Related websites include 4xPips.net

Join live discussion of ProfitFromTrading.co.uk on our forum

Ciaran,
Dublin, Ireland,
Apr 29, 2012,

Great service, I trade mainly commodities and in 6 weeks I have been with them every single gold or oil signal has given profit, thanks again guys

sateshnu,
, Singapore,
Apr 24, 2012,

This signal company is the best ....after using for one month i got only one SL hit out of many trades....support was amazing through facebook.....The best thing is Martin always give update on the open trades in regular interval which gives confidence the traders...and in the end winning and loosing always part of forex trading...i am again going to subscribe for next month...
cheers

Adeyemi O. Emmanuel,
Bayelsa, Nigeria,
Apr 16, 2012,

I have been using the FX trade alerts from 4X Pips and to be truthful and straight with you all, it is the best i ever had. Growing your FX Account with confidence. Learning with all trade setup, trying to mimic the thought and decision that brought about the trades setup, thereby increase in knowledge.
4XPips are friendly and always having you in mind as a KING.

ProfitFromTrading.co.uk (4X Pips)
A new height in the FX MARKET..........

Noel,
Donegal, Ireland,
Mar 10, 2012,

Found this company a few weeks ago and as I am fairly new to forex I decided to join. They advised me on money management and risk, which broker was best to use and how to best use their signals and trade, they also gave me free help on skype unlike others i have seen who tried to charge me 25euro for 30mins help. In the 3 weeks I have been with them I have made about 500pips, i know it could have been more but I have closed some trades earlier as I was happy with my profit. I like to use the skype group they have and have got some good free stuff like currency strength meters in there. So I have no hesitation in giving them 5 stars, they are honest, results reporting are genuine (winners and losers reported) and they are always willing to give their time to help for free, so excellent work guys and hope for lots more pips in coming weeks and months

PijiFX,
, Malaysia,
Mar 8, 2012,

This is my second week. Overall good.
Just one to complain that I did not received by twitter or facebook sms order to change SL for EURGBP from 0.8390 to 0.8415. Martin said has sent message to everyone. When I check, the message only sent in Skype group. If signal modified, it should sent using formal channel as Skype can get confusing because too many posting. So my trade hit SL. Lucky I just demo trade just for testing the signal. Hope situation like this not happen next time.

Reply by Martin submitted Mar 12, 2012:
Thanks for the comments. I was unaware of this until I saw the review above and having reviewed your comment you are correct that the update was not sent by SMS or Twitter but it was sent in live skype group, by Email and posted in live Facebook group and was sent 1-2 hour before it hit the old SL. I can confirm this is a 1 off and will ensure this does not happen again. But we do advise all clients to use all our options of email/SMS/Twitter and skype/facebook too so they do not miss any updates. We provide all 5 message options at no extra cost so clients can benefit from them all Thanks Martin
Philip Dowd,
Navan, Ireland,
Mar 8, 2012,

Hi..Im a recent enough joiner to Profitfromtrading.co.uk and must say Im impressed. Martin is always on line..and willing to help..and knows his way around lots of the market. They specialise on fx, but are now getting some good gold and oil trades. Very reasonable join fees...and even FREE if you go through one of their offers as I did.
Biggest question...am I making money? and the answer is YES...thats all that interests me.

Happy trading]
P

Emmanuel P.,
Versailles, France,
Mar 2, 2012,

I subscribed in february : worst month ever for 4X pips, it seems...
Seriously, the guy is cool and very friendly and active in communicating with his clients; nice Skype forum too where you can chat with the group all day through. But...
But to me, the service is randomly amateurish. No real trader and not meant for wannabe real traders or even private investors dedicated to making money out of Forex. Martin is more than often "out of the spot", missing obvious signals and chosing strange pairs rather than sticking to majors (I didn't take numerous signals because of the spreads on the pairs). From what I could understand, he makes a kind of synthesis of lots of signals he gets himself from different spots (Collective 2 etc.) but doesn't rely on any obvious and systematic setups. Therefore I didn't follow numerous of his advices since I didn't understand why he was taking the trades. This was an good inspiration of mine for february but it might be exceptionnal ? The site announces around 80% average good signals and seems really honest with its results; However I didn't renew my subscription for all those reasons (+ personal ones) but you may give it a try : not expensive to share good moments with the owner and his jolly band of "clients"... !

Reply by Martin submitted Mar 4, 2012:
Thanks for the comments, as its the first non 5/5 then I would like to highlight some of the above: February was a tougher trading month for all but last week alone gave maximum of over 700Pips profit and +20% account increase in just 1 week with 85% trades in profit. Of all the new subscribers that joined at start of Feb about 90% of them have renewed their sub to continue with us which is excellent. The service is provided for all traders, traders with $10+ to $1,000,000+ accounts so the problem is that for people with large accounts the service could seem "amateurish" at times as we need to help all traders, young/old beginners/advanced and small/big account holders. We do provide a new skype group at no extra cost and people have found this excellent way to get ideas, give updates and is a forum for traders to chat and share their trades and analysis. The skype group does not need to be used to collect signals/updates as they are all sent by email/sms/twitter but for people who have time to use it then its available and free As for missing obvious signals we do cover 20+ pairs in Forex, Gold, Oil & indices so its possible some set-ups are missed and we don't like to send too many signals and keep to about 2-3 open signals at a time which our clients like. We sent 1 signal last week which was a BUY GBPCHF and immediately when sent the above person said it was a bad set-up and signal and he opened and closed 20pips in loss, the signal however went into profit and then hit TP for +270 Pips. The reference of getting signals from spots is that we have small team of experienced traders who provide us with the signals, I then check them & if suitable I send to the clients. The reference to collective2 is incorrect as collective 2 is just an autotrade system where we trade the signals we send as some clients do not have time to follow ours signals and want to use our autotrade system, and autotrade is a new area we have moved into at clients request. Also reference to pairs with large spreads, we do trade non-major pairs when markets are very random or volatile and spreads can be bigger on them but the past week over 90% of our signals were majors (EURUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, GOLD, USDJPY and results are posted on the website) There is some non-major pairs such as AUDNZD where we have 90%+ success so even though the spread may be big the rewards are big too of 100Pips+ So we will take all the above comments onboard, we are always looking for ways to improve, grow and provide a better service to everyone and are working on this constantly. Thanks Martin
amit gandhi,
chandigarh, India,
Feb 2, 2012,

a service class apart .. signals worth every penny .. excellent signal service .. this is one stop for every forex trader .. i have been into profits week after week after joining 4xpips .. i wld highly recommend these guys to each n everyone out there .. keep up the great work martin .. god bless .. :) ..

Mariano,
Castelar, Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jan 29, 2012,

I have been using the service a little less than 3 months. Very good.
What I like most is that they are totally honest.
Of all the signal providers on the internet, I think this is the most reliable in terms of performance and credibility. I hope to remain so long, a greeting

VIGKRAM,
, Malaysia,
Dec 11, 2011,

I TRIED ON DEMO NOT YET ON REAL SO FAR IT REALLY GREAT SERVICE BUT I DO RECOMMEND PEOPLE WHO ARE IN MALAYSIA TO USED MOBILE TRADING BECAUSE OF THE TIME DIFFERENCES 4X PIPS TRADES,

I WILL BE GOING THROUGH THE DEMO AND SO FAR LOOK GOOD ON DEMO AND THEN WOULD BE TRADING LIVE ACCOUNT THEN.

FOR NEW TRADER I DO SUGGEST THEM TO TRADE DEMO TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE TRADING STILL BEFORE GOING THOROGH LIVE AND FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPERT TRADER STRAIGHT AWAY USED TO THEIR SIGNAL ON LIVE ACCOUNT.

WILL REVIEW LATER AFTER WENT ON MY LIVE ACC