HiroseUK review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

Hirose Financial UK Ltd.

Updated: Apr 18, 2022 · HiroseUK.com  · Is this your company?

What is HiroseUK?

HiroseUK is a forex broker offering the ActTrader, MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms.

HiroseUK.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfd, bitcoin, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read HiroseUK Reviews below and share your experiences with this broker.

HiroseUK

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller

Join live discussion of HiroseUK.com on our forum

saravana,
chennai, India,
Jun 19, 2013,

They Widen the spread 40 pips in gbp usd to trigger the position.....better stay way from these broker...

Rosaria Timpanaro,
Enna, Italy,
Apr 21, 2014,

After a normal trade session I got two strange movements into my trading account:
438126 2014/04/16 05:58:05 Deposit/Withdrawal 0.00 0.00 - 319.24
438342 2014/04/16 08:40:56 Deposit/Withdrawal 0.00 0.00 1.61

Astonished, I wrote them an email asking what was it. Only during the night I received the "Daily confirmation" with the same withdrawals and no other explanations. Only after more hours, I got this email:

Dear Sir / Madam,

there was a price timeout at around 10:45pm GMT yesterday evening (01:45am this morning on MT4). As a consequence all trades have been cancelled. The net effect is that your account has been adjusted (for both winning and losing positions during this time) to reflect the point just prior to 10:45PM last night (01:45am this morning).

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hopefully this situation will not arise again.

Kind Regards,
Tel Local: 0800 860 0923
Tel International: +44 (0)20 7614 3580
FAX Local: 0800 860 0924
FAX International: +44 800 860 0924

With other emails I tried to convince them that it's not fair this behavior and they continued answering me things like "Due to the pricing error all clients that traded over this period have had their accounts adjusted. This includes, for fairness, where clients made losses.".

Unbelievable.

Actually I am fighting with them because I want my stats to be corrected, and I wrote them:
" I am afraid you didn't get my meaning. I understand you will never give me those money back, I just ask you to modify that movements: it was not a withdrawal. A withdrawal, in fact, means gain and it was not. So, please, revert those withdrawal with a new funding and then take it back again as a loss, because my stats needs to be adjusted as well.
I can't speak on the phone, my english is not good enough.
I wait for your email confirmation when you will have done the next two adjustments (in and out).".

I think they are too ignorant, superficial, shallow and careless to help me and many other customers.

Stay away from them!

This is my suggestion.

Sajib Siddiqui,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Jan 5, 2014,

They are pure scam. They hijack trader's personal document. They first ask for documents from me to open account not denying to open account.

Shokat,
Abbottabad, Pakistan,
Jun 16, 2014,

Hello!
Please try to avoid of trading with "hiroseuk.com", as they are great cheater & fraudulent. This is I experienced with them.
1. They make wide the spread, some time more than 300, it is not happened with other brokers, when some one has entered TP price to his/her Sell or Buy (Bid or Ask). When you do complaint, you get reply that there was a news session.

2. The spread is not that what it shown at MT4, for example EurGbp has 109, but when some one made a Bid or Ask (Sell or Buy), it will be some 7 digit more than the specified spread, means it will be 17 not 10. For this they also reply that this is variable, when it is not variable but it should be fixed as shown on "MT4 market watch".

3. The Hedging is not fully activated even by default it is allowed.

Further your choice, wish to gain or loss.

Sincerely,

Shokat

md. sakil khan,
bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 15, 2015,

THEY DONT LET U WITHDREW YOUR PROFIT.

I MAKE AROUND 50$ PROFIT, THEN I DEPOSIT 20$ TO WITHDREW ALL MY PROFIT + DEPOSIT, AND I PLACED 65$ WITHDREW REQUEST.

they canceled my account

Terry Jacques,
wellington, New Zealand,
Feb 7, 2014,

currently using hirose. they do offer good spreads under normal conditions but unfortunately on news and economic releases they widen the spreads on EUR/USD GBP/USD and other pairs between 30 - 40 pips which is just plain stupid. They even hold those high spreads up to 5 minutes. for example on 7 feb 2014 friday i entered a long trade of EUR/USD at 1.3572 which topped out at 1.3642 i could i made 70pips but thanks to these turkeys i have to settle for 40 pips. I can understand 10 -15 pips spreads for
about one minute but 30-40 pips is just thieving. looking for another broker for sure.

John Anthony,
Mar 7, 2014,

Tight spreads on Lion Trader platform on majors and some crosses under normal trading conditions, execution seems to be good, again under normal conditions.

Customer service fairly quick, responsive and professional, FCA UK regulated, HOWEVER, spread widening during major news events is ridiculous. I can confirm the previous review from Terry, Wellington, NZ on 2014-02-07 as I lost 40% of my account equity on the same news release, due entirely to a 35 pip spread (all of my open positions were hedged with no stops set, i.e. risk free, or so I thought!)

Today, exactly one month later, I have witnessed more than a 60 pip spread on a news event where price moved less than 20 pips (which lasted for several minutes after the event) ... utterly ludicrous! I can't tell whether this is unethical behaviour or not as I don't have access to their internal systems or prior knowledge of their trading practices, so reluctantly, I have to give them two stars. More annoying than anything else, I now have the unenviable task of finding a reputable broker offering fixed spreads.

Mustafa,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Mar 22, 2015,

I had a live account with this broker; then, I decided to close it for a terrible problem. Spread fluctuation was unreasonably huge especially during news announcement. If you trade with this broker, your stop loss will be hit not because you are wrong about market direction but because of spread fluctuation. I worked with several brokers and never saw such huge spread fluctuations.

eri,
Batam, Indonesia,
Jun 20, 2013,

fast execution with no requote. but you will surprise to know their spread during volatile market. Just take care you positiion and pending order

Steven Gouws,
, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2014,

I joined Hirose a week ago. Execution is pretty good. There is some slippage on Stops even on small trade lot sizes and gets bigger as the lot sizes increase, but not always.

However as noted here by other Traders, spread widening has knocked me out of 2 trades in the last 2 days already. also some price spikes are more aggresive than other brokers, also closing trades, this could be the reverse of spread widening though. However this does not help. Even though my other Broker has a spread of 2.1 Pips on EUR/USD these radical spikes do not occur and keep you in the game.

Their help desk is responsive and friendly. i think that if you are a long term trader or use enormous Stops Hirose is a good broker to use, but for short term, medium Stops like 25 pips or below are going to get hit often so go elsewhere like FXPro where I am trading as well.