CommexFx.com Review

Scam!

Abdel Rahman Alimari aka Omari aka Abdel Rahman El Omari

Updated: Apr 13, 2022 ·  · Is this your company?
CommexFx.com
2017-06-08:  Cysec has imposed a total of €400,000 in fines and placed other sanctions against Abdel Rahman Alimari and others involved with CommexFx.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Abdel Rahman Alimari is also "Omari" of Prime4x.
April 2017.  Cysec has withdrawn its license and authorization from Commex. CLICK HERE for details and to confirm.

June 2016:  CommexFx website is down.  One less scammer in business.

JUNE 2015:  Omari the Scammer may be in jail for his crimes.  READ THIS THREAD for more information or to share any information you have.
July 2015:  Cysec has extended the suspension of the license for CommexFx.  CLICK HERE to verify.
June 2015:  Cysec has suspended the license of CommexFx for 15 days.  CLICK HERE to verify.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

2012-04-07: This broker is just Prime4x under a new name.  Click here to read the details.

CommexFx and CommexTrade are blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  If you open an account there, we do not believe you will ever see your money again.  If you have opened an account there or had an account at Prime 4x, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your money immediately.  If there is any delay in processing your withdrawal, file a complaint with the authorities immediately.

Other websites of this company include CommexFx.eu, CommexFx.com, CommexFx.net, CommexFx.org, CommexFx.info, CommexTrade.com, CommexTrade.net, CommexTrade.org, CommexTrade.info.

IBs include TradersPulse.com

Another name for Abdel Rahman El Omari is Abdel Rahman Khedr Abdel Rahman El Amary

Join live discussion of CommexFx.com on our forum

Scam!

shahid,
mirpur, Pakistan,
Jun 25, 2015,

commexfx its real big scammer never gives withdraw amount scammer scammer big scammer

Joe Kruger,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 1, 2015,

I have been trying for years to get money out of them. I put a website up exposing all the evidence I gathered against them (www.commex-exposed.com), so Mr Alimari called me on 30 Jan and told me he would pay me $1000 a month until he had paid all he owed me. I took the site down and he said he transferred the money but it never arrived. He said he would check with the bank, but never got back to me.....this went on for 2 month, so website back up. I don't think he was ever intending to send me any money, just buying time until he can erase the evidence. I see that CYSEC no longer list them as "previously 'Prime Forex'" anymore. The must have paid off somebody....totally useless regulator!

Pham Thi Ngoc,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Mar 9, 2015,

I hear the rumor not good about Commex so I closed all orders and withdraw money on Dec 17th 2014 .For a long time, Commex released this amount from my MT4 account (8507495) on Jan 30 2015 but I still didn't receive money up to now. I want to say with all traders that Commex is not good broker for trading (I don’t know it is scam or not). Please be careful with Commex .

Salem Ali,
, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 3, 2014,

i am making profits with commexfx .
withdrawals takes up to 5 days.
i withdraw more than i deposit .
withdrawal can be made by (ATM) within few seconds.
very fast execustion.
perfect costumer support .
3 years i am working with commexfx ,
i will not think to change this broker or try any other .

stefanija,
, Lithuania,
Apr 26, 2013,

I opened account with commexfx.com to tried their promotion no deposit bonus $100, then my account become $1070 and I withdrew the profit $970. They send it to my Bank account within less than 1 week..My account 1005314. Best Broker!!!
Very good I think..