Gcitrading.com (GCI Financial) Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 12, 2018

January 24, 2013 Update:  The FPA has lifted the Scam Finding agaist GCI.  The client who made the complaint and GCI have reached a mutually satisfactory agreement.  The FPA considers that issue to be fully resolved.

Gcitrading.com (GCI Financial)

Join live discussion of Gcitrading.com (GCI Financial) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20092009-07-21RESOLVED FPA Scam Confirmation against GCITrading.comresolved

Mar 9, 2018,

Jacques @ GCI

I also give a very positive feedback about Jacques. I have been interacting with him since March 2015. In all respects, he is a very attentive and professional GCI representative. And for the record, since this also appears to be a major concern on the forums, I confirm that I have made a few withdrawals from my trading account in 2017 and a recent one in 2018. All payments have been received.
Feb 5, 2018,

Hello,

Everything is back to normal. I have been in direct contact on live chat and over the phone with Jacques Debruyne. He could help liaising with GCI Funding Dpt so this issue with the bank (the issue was not with GCI itself) could be resolved. My funds have been returned and I will send them again shortly. I ended up being most impressed by Jacques’ professionalism and positive approach. Case solved.

Chris
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 29, 2017,

GCI TRADING SCAM FRAUD COMPANY

GCI TRADING SCAM FRAUD COMPANY

Hello,

I've been trying to get my money back from this company for over a month now. I have emailed my account manager { Jacques Debruyne ) his email is: { jacques@gcitrading.com }numerous times, spoken numerous times on their Live Chat. They keep telling me that they are looking into it but it is all lies. The amount is $1,100 USD. Now I know that's not a lot of money but still it is my money. Can anybody help me on how to get my money back? I don't know what to do. Thank you for taking the time and your consideration in reading my post. I appreciate it. Here is more information on: Jacques Debruyne
Head of Sales

Chris
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 14, 2017,

FRAUD COMPANY

This is a total scam company, there is an Roger, I think there is no one else who works there. Thy are not regulated by any authority FINRA or FCA.
When you try to withdraw they open a loss position themselves and you will never get your money.
gujrat, India,
Oct 3, 2016,

gci trading 100000% scam company

its fully scam company dont invest your money in this company .
GCI trading company is 1000% scam with clients and client have only one way die ....
do you think this is better
i have all proof against this company scam
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Mar 17, 2016,

Great broker , working with more than 1 years , I have got withdrawals more than 10 times , fair rates , honest and committed broker.

2015-10-07 15Star Hi

I am working about more than 7 months with this nice and great broker gcitrading.com , I have got many time withdraw without any issues , I see many other users giving strange comments about this great broker,

Good execution, real time move , Great staff , Great service..

Best regards

Maham Saeed
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 11, 2015,

Trading platform is good but mobile trading is not, some times it doesn't open. duration of transferring fund (withdrawal) is good & customer service is excellent.
, Malta,
Aug 6, 2015,

It is unfortunate situation that here we read comments only from clients who have had unfavorable experiences, with some of them missing proper trading knowledge and lacking full trading process understanding, as I can see. Where are tens of thousands of happy clients? They are of course trading and making concrete experiences of either making profits or learning from their mistakes!
Just by simple deductive reasoning, it is more than obvious that GCI would have been out of business long time ago, had many clients experienced such adverse conditions as listed here! I have myself recommended many clients to GCI and besides minor issues, never heard any similar feedback compared to content herein.
I have 10 years of experience with GCI and if anybody needs a truly open live debate, based on facts, I am willing to enter this process with very strong arguments, results, customer care feedback, charts reliability, and especially the performance of trades execution. After having thousands of trades closed, I find myself extremely competent to discuss the matter thoroughly.
In fact my satisfaction is so pleasant, I am now managing a fund thru GCI, and looking forward for many more fruitful years to come.
If you treat GCI right, make your complains professionally and be open to discuss any issue with dignity and patience, the feedback will astonish you. For the end, I want to confirm that I am in no way connected to any ownership structure of GCI, I am just an extremely satisfied professional client of this top brokerage company. Any questions, just ask!
May 1, 2015,

GCI deactivated my account without any prior notice because I made profit,,, Scam broker
, Switzerland,
Dec 29, 2014,

Check on the Name of Mitch Vazquez before You Open an Account with his Broker!