step09 Reviews

Review for SuperForex.com

Rome, Italy,
Jan 26, 2018,

Spamming email

Broker is not bad, but they use aggressive spamming mail.
Are 6 month that I receive mail from you without the possibility to "unsubscribe" from the server.
The lack of the "unsubscribe" link in the firm of all commercial mail is a "Privacy violation".
I ask a lot of times the support to add this link as all other brokers have.

Reply by Superfx_official submitted Jan 30, 2018:
Hello step09, we are very sorry that we have caused inconvenience to you with our email sending. But you see, the fact is that when you submitted the client’s agreement you automatically agreed to be subscribed on our news-letters.
As far as you are our client we want you to be aware of all the latest news in order to be able to have successful trades, to make on-time decisions.
Our letters contain all the information, that can be useful to our customers: different announcements of new contests, new kinds of service and so on. It is all being exclusively done for the customer’s comfort and pleasure while trading!
Thank you for your understanding!

Review for Trade.com

Italy,
Dec 15, 2017,

Dont trade with this site. They are market maker and manipulate order, stop loss and take profit and add pending order without notification.
I trade the Welcome Bonus, and I see that they modify my order.
I trade with a TP and when reach Doesnt close it, but automatically open a Sell Limit.

Review for CloseOption.com

Italy,
Dec 14, 2017,

After talk with support, they told that unknow what happened and they check careful the reported account and ban and change metod to check account.
Maybe a group of hacker join in their platform to win easy contest prize.
I think is not good for a serious company... ... ... If are really serious..

Dec 13, 2017 - 2 Stars Be aware from contest of this broker. Are piloted.
They are in conflict of interest with they policy.
They use autobot account in contest to to prevent other traders from winning more substantial prizes. Just look 1 year of contest, there are every times 8 traders in the first position, all contest.
I have proof that they join in their contest too, support team win a lot of contest, and this is conflict of interest.

Their platform have a delay of 2 3 seconds of execution, this isnt normally for a binary option broker.
Their payment metod are only via card, bank transfer or untrasted e-wallet as paypal and webmoney, payza and perfect money.