D4NY76 Reviews

Review for FxRebate.eu

North, Italy,
Feb 11, 2022,

GOOD COMPANY FOR REBATES

Very serious company for rebates, never had a problem with them in many months. Usually people comes here only to post bad experiences but it's fair to post also when things works as expected. Keep this way.

Review for ActivTrades.com (.co.uk) (.eu)

Torino, Italy,
Dec 1, 2021,

ACTIVETRADES IS A SCAM - All profits deleted without any reason

This has been the worst experience ever with a forex broker in many years. I’ll show you why ACTIVETRADES.COM IS A SCAM. I’ve traded for 4 months using a MT5 account under the Bahamas regulator. Everything seemed to be fine, i also managed to make a profit of something like 2.5K, not a lot but for me was a good results for 4 months. Last Tuesday i received a mail with a Termination Notice for violation of clauses 9.13.5 and 9.14 of the contract. But the worst surprise was to find ALL PROFITS CANCELLED!! All trades of all kind cancelled without any futher explanation and without answering to my requests for clarification. All these not after some days but after months of trading! Moreover it is essential to specify that almost all my trades lasted from a few hours to some days so the decision was all the more arbitrary and unfair.
I think it is fair to warn everyone that with ActiveTrades you make a profit you will find your profits canceled and you will not be able to withdraw what you have earned. If you lose money, everything will be fine. This is the dishonest policy of this broker who perhaps hides behind offshore regulation hoping that the scammed people will not go public with their mode of operation.
Obviously I have proof of everything I wrote: mail, screenshot, statements with all the trades. I hope that others harmed by this fake broker will also step forward to propose joint action against them.