forexsamurai Reviews

Review for Tickmill.com(.co.uk)

Feb 9, 2019,

Tickmill? yes tickmill! oh i love this broker so much, ultra fast executions, i also feel that there is so much credibility and integrity in this company, i wish that you may continue to grow well! I also think that the funds are secured with tickmill :)

downside, only uses MT4 platform, i hope tickmill can adopt cTrader and MT5

on the withdrawals, i tried tickmill and it was super fast which i think is also super important, again, shame to the BIG brokers at gives the withdrawals 3 to 10 banking days

Tickmill = A broker i love and i would recommend :) keep it real!

Review for iForex.com (.in, .hu)

Feb 9, 2019,

Average broker with friendly account managers but not the broker i would place a lot of funds

This is my first broker, iForex teach me how to trade way back 2012. I wanted to thank iForex for teaching me how to trade and they have a pretty good friendly account managers that is always there to call you anytime you need them and teach you how to trade specially if your a beginner. downside i think is the fix spread of 3 pip, thats what we get even on EUR/USD, i also think that iForex makes money when clients lose money ^_^ hope i am wrong for we want to use brokers thats with our best interest which is winning. I appreciate brokers that offers no more than 30:1 for those brokers know that the more leverage the clients use the more chances of losing :) 3 stars!

Review for OctaFX.com (.eu)

Feb 7, 2019,

a very promising broker

OctaFx is one of my top 10 favorite Forex Brokers! this is the broker that has the fastest withdrawal process i ever experience i think it gave me a withdrawal as fast as 30 mins wow. after that i told my self if will definitely want to be OctaFX's client over the long run (shame to the big boys and huge brokers that is asking us to wait for 3 to 7 horrible business days) Live chat is also one of the best and very respective and replies so fast compare to the again "big brokers" you better try OctaFx even on a demo and prove it your self. Execution is also good and spreads are competitive as well but i feel it still has room for it to go down a little more. But Still 5 star!
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Feb 11, 2019:
Dear forexsamurai,

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our services. It is our goal to make trading the best experience for customers registered with us and we're pleased to see that you appreciate it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Please contact us if there is anything we can do for you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep

Review for FXPIG.com

Feb 6, 2019,

Best Broker I ever used

Hi! FxPig is the coolest broker i ever tried. I think because of the name it self makes it so unique! haha this is actually my most favorite broker of all i like to trade here with cTrader and MPA and SPA account (i think thats what they call it) both is so good. fast executions and i believe that its a 100% STP broker. The downside to me is the deposit charge.. with a charge of 2% or 3% i think via skrill a little bit demotivates me because its not that easy to trade forex we all know that, plus the fact that when you deposit you see you account deducted already before trading really hurts. I wish they can shoulder that for sure it will attract more customers for like what i said this broker is for real ^_^ sooo its an easy 5 star
Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Mar 14, 2019:
Forexsamurai,

Thank you for your words, much appreciated. :)

Regarding your comment about the deposit fees, those fees are charged by the PSP we use, and each service provider ( in any industry) charges for the service - that is what they live from.
Being a pure STP broker, our only revenue is the commission. With that being said, for us is not feasible to cover the fees on behalf of the clients, as in many cases the commission generated by the client would not be even sufficient to cover those fees.