brianje Reviews

Review for Tickmill.com

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 19, 2021,

Good experience so far.

I've been with Tickmill since 2015 and I dont have anything to complain so far. The withdrawal is always quick and on time. The spreads and fees are very competitive.

I only trade major FX pairs so I dont know anything about the exotic pairs and other instruments.

The only possible complaint is the high spread at the first trading hour of the day. But I understand that's because of the low liquidity and it happens on all other brokers I've traded with.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 16, 2021:
Dear Brianje

We appreciate your review.

We are glad to hear you have had a positive experience trading with us and we are grateful for your feedback.

Kind regards,

The Tickmill Team

Review for PayBackFX.com

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 16, 2021,

Low rebate rates. Too much trouble to withdraw.

1 - There are many other rebate sites that offer better rates.
2- What I hate the most is that they require you to reach $100 of rebate for each trading account to allow you to withdraw. It means that you have to stay with a trading account for a long time until it reaches $100 of rebate to withdraw.

And if, for example, you have 5 trading accounts and each account has $80 of rebates. Which means you have totally $400 of rebates. You still cannot withdraw your rebate money by their rules.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Brianje,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim of low rebate rates - please contact our support we'll happily match any offer you get.

As to the minimal withdrawal - the $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once your issues are resolved.

Thanks!