Bad broker Reviews

Review for FXRiver.com

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jun 18, 2020,

Bad payment broker

This broker has bad payments ..
I had made profit of 36usd and requested a withdrawal and only recived 24.12usd then I complained to customer service they ignored me for the first 2 weeks then only after I threat to make bad review they process my balance after three days .After that they disabled my account and I cannot login or do anything.

Stay away guys not worth it !

Reply by Raneem submitted Jul 29, 2020:
Dear “Bad Broker”, thank you for your opinion. Such situations allow us to improve our service. We do acknowledge the mistake that happened and we are sorry for misunderstanding. Let me explain the reason for such withdrawal. We add more and more options for withdrawal and Neteller was the new one.

This system automatically deducted 9%, so we proceeded to fix the issue with Neteller so that this mistake does not happen again, once we did, we refunded the rest of the amount.

Additionally, we did not disable your account and you can log in anytime (you can reset password if it’s needed).

We are in touch and ready to answer questions. We also have Whatsapp to solve problems faster if it’s more preferable than others we have.

We wish you successful trading