Administrator Reviews

Review for ForexRobotTrader.com

jackieadams75
Sep 7, 2020,

Forex Robot Trader is a SCAM!!!!

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
After much effort on my part to make Odin work over a 2 month time period, FRT decided to offer me any Robot of my choice to try next. I refused and asked for a refund since they could not make Odin work. They refused and I issued a charge back through my bank. Their response to my bank was " we do not offer refunds on digital software. We do not guarantee performance but we do offer full support for it. She bought digital software to use as she sees fit."

My purchase of Odin was "Not as described and defective". The product is misrepresented on their website and does not live up to the claims. This is FRAUD!
Do not buy anything from ForexRobotTrader.com !!

Jul 16, 2020 - 1 Star Bought Odin despite all of the negative reviews. I saw some positive reviews and thought somebody must know how to make Odin work. I have been in contact wit support more than 15 times so far. I was getting only a 50% win rate - not the 95% win rate they advertise on their website. I have spent many hours trying to make this EA work and FRT is not helpful. What timeframes work? What settings are profitable? Default settings have NO stop Loss. The positive reviews on this site are difficult for me to believe given my own experience.

Review for ProfiTricks.com

jackieadams75
Jul 20, 2020,

Profitricks.com cannot be trusted - do not do business with them.

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
Profitricks.com posted a Youtube video describing a Renko trading strategy.

At 30:44 in the video we are told how to get a free exit strategy that improves the results. I contacted Profitricks.com as they instructed and registered on their site. I sent the message on Whatsapp requesting the exit strategy. They refused to honor their offer. Profotricks.com cannot be trusted and does not do what they advertise.
Profitricks.com is a SCAM!!!! Stay away. Do not do any business with these crooks!!