NoahMiller Reviews

Review for TurnkeyForex.com

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Dec 16, 2020,

A Trustworthy Offshore Broker

I opened an account with Turnkey Forex about a year back after burning my hands with an offshore broker. I was initially reluctant to try out another offshore broker, but after reading their reviews, I decided to give them a try. Here is what I think:-

Pros:
1. Deposits are fast. It takes just 10 minutes for my deposit to reflect in my trading account.
2. Spreads are tightest of what I have seen.
3. Commission is super low- only $2/lot RT
3. Excellent customer service. I have a dedicated Account Manager, and the chat support is quite knowledgeable and responsive as well.
4. They have Cryptocurrencies for trading and have also added Act Trader recently.
5. The withdrawals are super fast. I always get my money within 1-4 hours time.

Cons:
1. 1. I do not like their website. Too many spelling mistakes which initially made me doubt if they are even genuine. Also, they have stocks and ETFs mentioned on their website which I couldn’t see on the trading platform. When checked with the chat agent, I was told that they are in the process of Upgradation.
2. As of now, they are only accepting deposits in the form of Cryptocurrencies. I have been told by my Account Manager that they will be introducing InstaCoins and VLoad very soon. I am waiting for that.

I am glad that I gave Turnkeyforex a try. They are the only reason why I have not lost all my faith in offshore brokerage.