Keithstyles1 Reviews

Review for HugosWay.com

brighton, United Kingdom,
May 26, 2021,

Decent all round broker

I thought i would leave a Review here as this is the only broker i use.

So i found out about Hugosway when i first started my crypto journey about a year ago now, i was looking for a broker that had decent leverage as i didnt just want to buy a coin and hold it, i wanted to make some money trading the charts. selling the dips and then buying again.

After i finished my research (as we all should be doing) i came across these guys, and as i do with all new brokers i want to test to see how well they do, so i open a demo account first of all, then contacted customer support and asked a ton of questions which they replied pretty quickly. so that was a very good thing to see.

i then opened a live account, deposited my money and withdraw it the very next day and i was so surprised how fast the withdrawal took, within a few hours it was back in my account without any issues what so ever.

As ive been trading for a good few years on another broker, i want to check out their forex leverage, i was happy to see it matched my previous broker with 1:500 leverage which is just what i was used to, with there crypto option for weekend trading at 1:100 it was a no brainer, i completely did a switch so now Hugosway is the only broker i use for forex and Crypto, withdrawals havent slowed down at all still a year later i get my withdrawals within a few hours.

Spreads are decent. i cant complain on this at all.
Customer support are out of this world.
forex and crypto leverage are exactly what i need.

Overall opinion on this broker 5 stars easily and wouldnt change to anyone else now. so thank you. keep up the great work.