forexau Reviews

Review for LiteForex.com (.org)

Feb 21, 2021,

Is it really a forex broker?

I wanted to open an account in liteforex. Earlier i was sammed by IRONFX and that is why i was a bit skeptical with LiteForex. I wanted to make a small deposit with the broker. I opened an account with Liteforex, I got amazed that without any kind of identification they system is allowing me to deposit money. This is not professional at all, as I know at the time of withdrawal they will ask all sort of identification to delay the withdrawal.

However i insisted them to verify my account at the very beginning and it got verified after 2 days. Then I tried to make a deposit with my bank card and its not going through. I am from Australia and my card is provided by the biggest bank of Australia. Liteforex system can not accept my card instead they insisted me to deposit by using other c***** method like bitcoin, skrill, neteller etc.

If it cannot accept card from the biggest bank of Australia i can not trust them at all, by depositing bitcoin. I assume they are not maintaining proper banking channel to collect money from the client and that is the only reason, they are unable to take money from a legit bank of Australia.
Reply by LiteForex Official submitted Feb 22, 2021:
Dear forexau,

Thank you for your feedback. Each broker has its own characteristics for the use of payment systems. We will check possibility of using bank cards from Australia.

Best regards,