Mums Trading Forex Reviews

Review for CedarFX.com

England, United Kingdom,
Aug 10, 2021,

Eco-Friendly Trading for the Future

I started using CedarFX in the January 2021 as I was really intrigued by the eco-friendly edge this broker provided. They plant trees with each lot traded so what wasnt to like about this given todays climate crisis!

Fast forward 9 months and I am using CedarFX more and more. Aside from the environmental benefits of trading that CedarFX provides, I am able also using a scalping strategy using one of the 0% commission accounts which over time is proving very beneficial.

This broker also offers very competitive spreads and high leverage on both Forex and Crypto pairs. My trading requirements are comfortably met on CedarFX, however, the concept of green trading is above and beyond the stand out feature for me on this broker and believe it will only develop in the years to come.

Review for HugosWay.com

Chelmsford, United Kingdom,
Jul 25, 2021,

Easy and hassle free to use for first time trader

Starting out in Forex was pretty daunting, and the vast number of brokers (when i worked out what was what) is a mindfield. And then there was all the conflicting advice about what broker you should go with and what one you should avoid!
Headache much!
After deciding that I wanted a broker with higher leverage and one that enabled me to trade both Crypto and Forex I chose Hugosway. I was able to sign up and use a demo account first and then moved onto a live account when I was ready, and it was very quick and smooth.
I will say the live chat has been incredibly helpful. As a new trader, I had what I now regard as very silly questions but at the time having someone there to answer them and keep me moving forward was a lifeline, or at least thats how it felt :)
So for me, it is so far so good trading on Hugosway.