Traderhuhn Reviews

Review for OctaFX.com (.eu)

Allschwil, Switzerland,
Aug 26, 2021,

Withdrawal

I was always very happy with the services that Octafx offers, but suddenly the withdrawals are not processed anymore. I get the same excuses every day, but I still haven't seen any of my money. I do hope this is just a technical issue as they repeat to say, but I don't believe it anymore. How can this take so long?
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Sep 3, 2021:
Dear Traderhuhn,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We're very sorry that your payment took longer than you expected. After checking your case with our team, we've found that a technical issue occurred at the time of processing indeed, which caused the overall delay. Unfortunately, it took a few days for investigation, but our team managed to complete the request by the end of last week. Also, one of our managers helped to handle your case personally.

We sincerely hope that your funds have reached you for now, but if not, or you have other questions, please get in touch with us at support@octafx.com or social media, and we'll be happy to help you.

Once again, we wish to state our regret and apologize for waiting. One of our goals at OctaFX is to provide a fast and smooth withdrawal process, and what happened doesn't reflect the services we aim to deliver completely. We do understand that waiting could be really frustrating and will make sure to improve our payment system to avoid such delays in the future.

Also, we'd like to note that our Financial Department process most payment requests on time. However, in rare cases, certain hold-ups are possible due to reasons beyond our control, and we ask our customers to allow us extra time for investigation on such instances. Nevertheless, you can rest assured that our team will always be happy to help you, so please message us whenever you have any questions.

We appreciate you being a part of our community and hope that this incident will not overshadow your overall expereince with OctaFX.

Our team is always here for you, so please reach out if anything.

Kind regards,