NGUYEN THI THU HUONG Reviews

Review for LMFX.com

Vietnam and Toyama, Japan,
Dec 15, 2021,

Account verification documents are considered fake documents.

This is an exchange that has problems with identity verification. I am a trader living in both Vietnam and Japan. When I register with my address in Vietnam. They said their company discriminated against people from Vietnam to use. Then I used the address I am living in Japan to send back the documents, the company made it difficult for me and said my documents were forged. While I was in Japan working and living. so stupid. Please be careful with this broker.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Dec 16, 2021:
Thank you for your review.

Kindly be advised that we take great care when it comes to account approval and revision of document. Each and every document is carefully reviewed and evaluated to determine if it is acceptable and if it matches the requirements. In your case, the since the documents are in Japanese, they were reviewed by a Japanese speaking representative, who determined that there is a mismatch between the information on one of the verification documents and the information on the account in our system.

That being said, your case has been re-reviewed and we have sent you an email so that we can work with you in order to reach a successful resolution of this situation. If we determined that the documentation provided meets our KYC requirements we would be more than happy to allow the approval of the account.

Please note that the Company reserves the right to impose additional due diligence requirements in order to accept clients residing in specific countries. Also note, that from time to time the company may be forced to suspend provision of services to certain countries or regions, due to regulations, restrictions or due to the request of 3rd party service providers. As an STP broker we are obliged to comply with any and all such requests.