Francokan Reviews

Abj, Nigeria,
Aug 23, 2022,

Good communication

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Please add to my review. I just realized that it wasn’t the broker that charged a fee. It was because I used ERC20. I didn’t know the fee was this high. I’ll use TRC20 next time. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Thank you for the good service you render.

Aug 17, 2022 - 2 Stars I really do like this broker, fast orders, low spread, high leverage and all that, very good. But what annoys me right now is the fact is that I got charge about $30 for deposit when I was told that there are no charges by my referral. How can I deposit $200 and I have to pay $30 in charges. This is not right. I don't think I can make a deposit again. Well wrote this review here so that everyone can be aware before using them. My account number is 2203452. I registered few weeks ago, but I have been using the demo. My first time making a deposit and I got charge this high amount.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Aug 19, 2022 Dear Francokan

We noticed you made a deposit via USDT (ERC20). Your wallet must have charged a fee for this transaction, please confirm this from your cryptocurrency wallet. ForexChief did not charge a fee for your deposit.

BR