Timothy Needham Reviews

Review for OspreyFX.com

Winston Salem, USA,
Jul 13, 2021,

Outstanding trading conditions!

On the plus side there are no position limits, They have micro and standard charts that can be traded on the same account except that the commodities and cryptos are all standard. I was horrified to learn that other brokers have a MUCH higher spread on cryptos than Osprey does. Withdrawals only take minutes to a few hours at most.
The brokers was recommended by a trader that trades large sums so I'm dubious about the claim that larger withdrawals aren't being paid. Although I have experienced that with another broker every thing was going fine with that one till I hit 10K then they tried to say that there was evidence of money laundering. So I crashed the account rather than let them steal it from me.
One the negative side they don't have any positive swaps. And they have pro pairs that have a tighter spread that is offset by the higher commissions and same swaps so what's the point?

Review for EagleFX.com

Winston Salem, USA,
Sep 27, 2019,

Pro's and Cons

On the Plus side they offer 1:500 with no limits on account size and no position limits and 24/7 customer service. On the negative side. If you go negative You have to replace the negative balance before you can continue trading. I don't know of any other broker that does that. And the current bitcoin spread is 1780 and just 10 on another broker I use.

Review for ProfiForex.com

Winston, NC, USA,
Dec 18, 2017,

Best Broker that I know of!

I've been dealing with this broker for a LONG time over 3 years with my current account. They have tight spreads and I've actually seen more positive slippage than negative. Never had any real problems with withdrawals and am doing really well with them I'm actually making more trading with them than I am working. I've tried other brokers and none of them offer terms as good as this one. I really like the swap free option. I also run a PAMM account to allow me to share my success with others. The only issue I have is that they seem to be having problems paying referral bonus's but since that's tiny at this point it's not a huge deal but I do hope they manage to get it cleared up. I also recommend using litecoin to deposit and withdraw much faster and lower fees. I think most of the negative reviews are because people aren't used to the high leverage offered. You can actually trade quite a bit more than 1:500 with bonus's, But that can get you into trouble if you don't know what you are doing. Personally I've found that it's best to keep the bonus's at 50% Although I did setup a client at 500% and her account has gone from $20 to $200 in less than a month. She just happened to get in at the start of a major reversal. So you can make a LOT of money with this broker they don't cut your leverage like other brokers do. I would give them 10 stars If I could. And yes they accept Americans again.