JBrew Reviews

Review for TheInnerCircleTrader.com

May 27, 2018,

I've come back to leave another review. The mentorship ended 8 months ago. When it ended i did the very thing Michael said NOT to do and i deposited a bunch of money and started trading like i was some kind of guru ignoring all of the advice and suggestions he made and rushed the process and went into -90 % drawdown within 2 months. During the 12 months with him i was working 60 hour weeks going to the gym after work, cooking and cleaning when i came home and then I started watching the daily videos he provided when i couldnt keep my eyes open and falling asleep at my desk. I recall in one of the 600 videos that he said not to go Live straight out of the mentorship and specifically said that the material wouldn't come together the way it should for us until 6 months to a year after the mentorship ended. I quit my job and went and found a part time job so i could have more time focusing on the charts and content he provided the past year. I have went through the mentorship 3 times now retaking notes each time. I have consistently traded my way back up cleaning up almost 50% of my draw down over the last 2 months. I did 18% last week. I'm right on track in between the 6 and 12 month mark that Michael said it would all start to come together more clear.. Mind you that my losses mostly came from over leveraged " IMPULSE TRADING" as i still struggle with an impulse trade at least once a week I'm working on cutting that out. But now Im not worried about a loss or dumb trade and as i know now what exactly it is that im waiting for and developing the patience to actually wait for it to form. When i do that, it works! All of my winning trades now come by actually applying the concepts there is never a lucky trade anymore for me. I know why it should do it and when it should do it.. It's also about "trusting " the concepts. If the rules say to short it, you short it.. I paid this man to teach me how to trade and be my mentor I don't understand why i did things he told me not to do. For whatever reason i thought i was different and when he told us to just focus on 6% a month for right now i was focusing on 200% and not listening to him cost me...