VilmarK Reviews

Review for AuxiliaryMine.com

Netherlands, Netherlands,
Dec 2, 2018,

Scheme

They Contacted me through social media. Has all the signs of a scheme. You should Avoid them.

Review for Trade.com

Purmerend / Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jan 13, 2018,

Trade.com is freezing my funds for more than 3 months now without any reason.

Issue escalated to Traders Court VilmarK vs Trade.com | GUILTY
They've suspended my account and put it under investigation almost 3 months ago after I tried to withdraw my profits. They've never answered my questions about why they've suspended my account or why they've put it under investigation. I've been trying to contact them for 3 months now without any results and still haven't transferred my funds.

Dec 13, 2017 - 1 Star He guys my name is Vilmar and I'm new here. I'm not sure if this is the right way to make this public and reach out for help but I'm starting to get a little bit desperate about this situation.

In the past few months I made some nice profits with CFD trading in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash on Trade.com after investing almost 10K of my own money. Since they've put the spread to big hights and I was experiencing some troubles on their platform I wanted to withdraw my funds. The day after I requested the withdrawal I received an email from Trade.com telling me they had suspended my account and had placed it under investigation. Without telling me why, they froze my withdrawal, suspended my account and a few days later even blocked my account.

I'm able to get back in my account now but I can't do anything. I've tried all the different phone numbers they own. Replyed to all their email addresses. But got to talk to no one on the phone, no replies to my emails or whatsoever. So I talked for days in the LiveChat and saved all the transcripts. All I got was the same promise: result from the investigation by the end of the week.

It's almost 4 weeks now and I still hear the same promise. Does anyone know what to do or does anyone have some experience with issues like this?

Here is a link to my thread on FPA: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/trade-com-scam-not-giving-back-my-money.53108/