MArketmurderer Reviews

Review for HugosWay.com

Jan 10, 2019,

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I CANNOT CLOSE MY CRYPTO TRADE RIGHT NOW ALL I CAN DO IS SIT HERE HELPLESSLY AS THE TRADE TRAVELS WAY PAST MY STOP LOSS AND NOW IM DOUBLE DOWN IN DRWADOWN THAN WHAT I INTENDED TO RISK AND I CANTDO NOTHING ABOUT IT NO CHAT ONLINE RESPONDING TO ME NOTHING THERE WAS NOT ANY EMIAL NOTICE SENT OUT ABOUT ANY PLANNED OUTAGES FOR CRYTO TRADING ON 1/9/2019 SO WHAT AM I TO DO NOW JUST SIT HERE AND WATCH MY ACCOOUNT BLOW UP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. HOW WAS I ABLE TO OPEN THE TRADE BUT MY STOP LOSS WASNT ACTIVATED NOR CAN I MANUALLY CLOSE IT? I CANT BELIEV THIS MAN I LOST FOR WORDS RIGHT NOW THEY BEEN A GOOD BROKER NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL NOW AND THIS IS EXTREME I WANNA JUMP OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW WTF IM SO MAD

Reply by hugosway submitted Feb 13, 2019:
Hi MArketmurderer,

I have tried to find your name in the system but cannot, What you have stated is untrue at Hugo's way our policy is if there is every a technical error we will always refund the client to break even or honor their take profit which ever is more beneficial to the client.

Sometimes technical errors happen, sometimes its our server problem and sometimes its an external liquidity provider such as Bitfinex, its unfortunate and unavoidable but what sets us apart is how we resolve these issues for our clients after the fact.

I would be happy to personally review any issues you had if you can email me robert@hugosway.com