meldis02 Reviews

Review for BlueberryMarkets.com

Sep 6, 2019,

Very low spread and commission is why I'm using Blueberry

I have been with Blueberry since April 2019. Before that I was using two other brokers. These guys have very low spread and commission and were very good in setting me up. I'm currently using their professional account and I do find the slippage a bit higher than others when trading on major events and announcements. I think I'm trading enough now to get the free forex VPS, so I'll give them a ring next week and see how much better that is. I also read here that some people had problems getting their money out, so on Tuesday, I did my 1st withdrawal of $100 just to test their system. As you probably know, if you deposit with a credit card, the withdrawal has to go back to the credit card (I think this is anti-laundry laws). The rest of your profits will go into your bank account. I got my $100 back into my credit card on Thursday, so all good!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 2, 2019:
G'day Meldis02!

Glad to hear you're enjoying our low-spread professional account :)

We try to keep withdrawals as seamless as possible, however, as you pointed out there are some considerations we need to observe. We're glad you received your funds in quick order!

Keep well and happy trading,

Kind regards,

Sebastian Morgan | Head of Client Experience | sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com