Gafdiid Reviews

Review for HappyForex.de (.sk)

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 28, 2019,

the happy forex team are great

they have issued all money back as they grantee and am thankful the happyforex company their support are great even they answer quickly

Oct 26, 2019 - 1 Star i have bought their EAs 10in1 packed but non of them works and when ever i contact them they tell me to change the broker or they will issue money back if DD is above 25%.. i have contacted them many times requesting only my money back if when my account blown up with their EAs and i tell them your EAs is not working only makes losses,.. finally they told me no money back, if you want to loss your money with scam product it is upto you. you are not only losing your purchase money but also that in your trading account...
NB: they asked me who did these big losses and i told them it is my fault just bring back my money. but unfortunately nothing works and no money is back
"Look before you leap: thanks all

Review for ForexSteam.com

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 26, 2019,

great support

great support they have re-corrected my issue and am thankful to the forex steam team... thank you all

Oct 14, 2019 - 1 Star i have bought their EA last night upto now the EA is not working and they are not answering to my problems so i think i have lost my money on scam product,....
Caution every new comer

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Oct 24, 2019 Please remove the rating from this review, or the review altogether, it has nothing to do with our service, and is false.

We answered this client's support email literally 4 hours after he emailed us. This is easily one of the fastest response times in this market.