irisardi Reviews

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Oct 29, 2019,

Double Top/Bottom Alerter

Before buying Mike's indis, I have done a lot of homework from reading his product statements to reading about an existing telegram group and client's comments (which is a very easy place to falsify or made up or even bribed by giving client's more tools for leaving good feedback) and to see if it complements my peculiar trading system. Then I decided to bite the bullet and dared myself to get the alerter to complement my peculiar trading system outside MQL5 domain.

I am in downunder by the way, yesterday a few minutes after I installed the alerter and set it on M30 only, alert came to notify double top in USDCNH. I blindly sold it and about a few hours later, that pair drop to about 80 pips so I cashed it in.

What surprised me was the fact that the double top is formed 19 bars apart from the last highest high and the second highest high took out the first highest high by a tiny bit (you won't see it unless you use that + ) and I thought it is impossible but then I blindly did it and the indicator did it brilliantly. Also, what was shocking is that pair is now back to the same level I opened the trade. Lesson to be learned here is make sure you have a TP level.

Apart from that, upon arranging my peculiar system I found plenty of double top/bottom everywhere especially when you look at the chart and zoom out to the max in almost any currency pairs. So, yes, there is money to be made just from recognizing the pattern.

I am looking forward to collecting more pips with this alerter.