GoranN Reviews

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Serbia, Serbia,
Nov 6, 2019,

PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator

Hello everyone. I followed Mike Semlitsch on twitter for a while and then became interested in his systems and indicators. At first I just read the rules that must be followed in order to be successfully traded and then I started using some of the indicators that are free to test. I also started following the telegram channels and discussions regarding the indicators.

Some time ago I bought the The 3-Line-Strike Alerter indicator, which is very useful especially if a signal appears on a higher time frame. After that I used the free version of the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator. Although the free version is only available for two currency pairs, I got interested and bought a full license.

As I have a steady job in another profession, forex is an additional hobby so I am not able to fully commit to trading. I am currently in the process of studying how the indicator works on different currency pairs. I pay most attention to oil trading and I can say that the indicator shows good results there.

My observation is that the indicator is best used on fast currencies and oil. It shows trend and momentum very well and also deep pullback, which really makes trading easier. In combination with some of the pivot indicators it shows very good results.

The price of the indicator is not high and if you follow strict rules you should start earning money very quickly.

In addition to the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator, I highly recommend the Double Tops / Bottoms indicator, the signals at longer time frames are really profitable. In my trading I use both indicators on the same chart.

For all the PerfectTrendSystem.com indicators I have used, whether they are free versions or paid versions, I only have praise.

Cheers.