kadalz Reviews

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Chattanooga, TN, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

V Power System - EA with great potential

After I read the article related to this EA, overall, it much makes more sense, and I decided to give it a try. I use this EA in conjunction with MACD/RSI divergence or Double Top-Bottom scanners. Once I receive the notification from the scanner(s), I review the price actions and identify the area of value with the help of support-resistance or trend- lines. With that, I can confirm whether or not I should go for short or long. By setting the EA on automatic entry, so far my results are positive. There are a few things, which in my opinion can improve this EA:
1. Mike (author of this EA) seems reluctant to incorporated MM into his EAs, but I believe having MM or some sort of MM, will help users to properly manage their risks.
2. At this moment, I have to rely on other indicators to identify the potential setup. It would be interesting if this EA has the ability to do just that.
As for now, I am quite impressed with its performance. IMHO, this EA is one of a few AEs that can identify the “edge” when you want to trade in Forex.

Jan 8, 2020 - 4 Stars While looking for EA that can help me to optimize my trading style, I stumble upon EdgeZone EA. Upon reading the EA description and video, I believe this is the EA I am looking for. I decided to give it a try. So far it performs as intended, although I have a couple of suggestions to improve this EA.
1. It would be great if this EA is equipped with money management (MM). Such as based on predetermined stop loss and number of possible open positions, the lot size can be calculated. So far I have to do it manually, by setting up the stop loss, I calculate the lot size. Once I know the lot size and determine the number of possible open positions, I assign the lot size for each possible open position.
2. The EA buttons on the chart seem a bit off if you use a high-resolution screen. With high-resolution screens become so common, have the ability to have an option for high-resolution screens becomes a necessity.
Looking forward to the future update of this EA.