GUILTY Case# 2015-093 | scamwarning vs tradersking.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradersKing.com.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it seems that the website is still up and running while they continue scamming people. The cyber police don't appear to of done anything in the last 6 months. I even received a call from Michelle's or Kristin or whatever she calls herself. The Greek authorities mentioned we may want to look in Gibraltar which is possibly where they're hiding out. Perhaps it would be worth hiring a PI in that area?
Yes the website is still up an running and Kristin Taylor was online last night 27/8/2015 because I still got her on Skype but she refuses to answer me

I agree with you I don't think the London police really cares I've emailed them to give me an update on my report I got no reply

Scam investigators are typically buried under piles of complaints. What you can do is dig up as much information as you can about the company and also make sure your complaint has as many relevant details as possible. When you find new info, send it it. Send a gentle inquiry every week or two and see if you can get a specific person to contact about your issue.

Back