Resolved - Exness blew out my account

Hi, Thank for your time to come and comment here.

I made another WD about an hour ago and it was succeed within seconds, but when i tried to WD the second one just 2 minutes after the succeed one it still pending ? i chat already with the support and he said the WD is an automatic action, we do not perform it manually. he said that i need to wait up to 24 Hrs and if the my transaction has not been credited i can contact the support again.

Would you mind explaining to me why it happens ? few months ago i made 6 times in a row in one day for WD and all took within seconds including the one i made an hour ago but not the next one. Does the system programmed to pending the WD from my account because of my case or is there any other reason ? i'm not trying to accuse Exness but because it's coincidence all these happen after i have this case.

Look forward for your explanation.

Hello, astrolabe80.

Thank you for the question.

Our system checks a number of factors before processing a withdrawal automatically. For example, if you have ever used two different payment systems do deposit or even two different accounts within one system (i.e. 2 different wallets of 1 EPS), there is a possibility that the withdrawal will not be processed automatically. According to our last estimates, 98% of our withdrawals are instant, but some of them may be delayed due to a certain factor or combinations of factors, one of which has been mentioned above. Absolutely all withdrawals are processed within the standard time of 24 hours.

To conclude, thank you once again for bringing this matter to my attention. I am glad your question has been answered. And if you have any other questions, I am always available here.

Hello, astrolabe80.

Thank you for the question.

Our system checks a number of factors before processing a withdrawal automatically. For example, if you have ever used two different payment systems do deposit or even two different accounts within one system (i.e. 2 different wallets of 1 EPS), there is a possibility that the withdrawal will not be processed automatically. According to our last estimates, 98% of our withdrawals are instant, but some of them may be delayed due to a certain factor or combinations of factors, one of which has been mentioned above. Absolutely all withdrawals are processed within the standard time of 24 hours.

To conclude, thank you once again for bringing this matter to my attention. I am glad your question has been answered. And if you have any other questions, I am always available here.
Hi, Thank you for the explanation of my WD issue, because all my problem have been taken care of by exness i consider this case is RESOLVED, i have also asked to Exness support on my ticket complaint to close it and please accept my gratitude for your effort to make everything clear here.

Back