Day traders vs Night traders

Trading can be good or bad at any time in day or night . Day or night trader choose their timing according to their facility . We cannot say about any one of them that they are more in profits. Actually they have to earn as per their abilities and finding right trend for trading.

I agree. Not to mention how subjective day and night are, depending on the time zone the trader in question lives.

Rather than saying which is the best, night trading or day trading it is better to say which session is best for you or most suitable for you. Because forex trading is 24 hours business and also it is a global business. So, people from all over the world are doing this profitable business. Different country has different preferred working time. I don’t trade especially in night or day. As a trader every single moment is a chance for me.

Rather than saying which is the best, night trading or day trading it is better to say which session is best for you or most suitable for you. Because forex trading is 24 hours business and also it is a global business. So, people from all over the world are doing this profitable business. Different country has different preferred working time. I don’t trade especially in night or day. As a trader every single moment is a chance for me.

That is my sentiment as well. Which trading session or sessions do you prefer to you prefer for your trading? I like the London one the most.

American session begins at 3PM in my country (Turkey). So, Day trading is better for me. But sometimes I trade JPY at night. In fact, there are a lot of news in Europe and the US, so you can find the moments for the trading.

American session begins at 3PM in my country (Turkey). So, Day trading is better for me. But sometimes I trade JPY at night. In fact, there are a lot of news in Europe and the US, so you can find the moments for the trading.

I've tried night trading as well, but I quickly realized that I am much too sleepy and my judgement isn't as clear as it should be to trade safely, so I decided to stick to day trading.

The session you like or feel easy with it is good for trading. It can be night or day what you make a schedule for trading. I mainly trade in evening or early in the morning because this time suits me. No one can say that day or night traders are more in benefit . Trading is up tp you skill and risk management ability.

The session you like or feel easy with it is good for trading. It can be night or day what you make a schedule for trading. I mainly trade in evening or early in the morning because this time suits me. No one can say that day or night traders are more in benefit . Trading is up tp you skill and risk management ability.

Apart from the time of the day, which market session do you prefer? The American, the Japanese or the European one?

I trade in the European session, capturing the main pairs using EUR, GBP, CHF ... European session - day session

In my opinion, European session is the most decent period, at least for me. During its time, all the assets I trade and which are strategically profitable for me become available.

In my opinion, European session is the most decent period, at least for me. During its time, all the assets I trade and which are strategically profitable for me become available.

I prefer the European session too, for the most part. Which instruments do you like to trade?

Back