Resolved - 24 option withdrawal issue

Hi everyone I just spoke to the head of customer support . We have reached an agreement and that my whole profits will be wired to me .
Please help me mark this case as solved.
I thank you everyone for their kind support.

Glad to see resolved case man :) I`ll ask mod to mark this thread resolved But wait till you get payment in your account.

Glad to see resolved case man :) I`ll ask mod to mark this thread resolved But wait till you get payment in your account.
Dear FxMaster,

Thank you for the kind help . Do help me mark this as resolved first since we(me&24option) have already reached and agreement . I will still update this thread once i receive the full amount in my bank to make sure for all my fellow members here to know that they do keep their words.

Dear FxMaster,

Thank you for the kind help . Do help me mark this as resolved first since we(me&24option) have already reached and agreement . I will still update this thread once i receive the full amount in my bank to make sure for all my fellow members here to know that they do keep their words.

Well again I must say its always good to hear about resolved Case :) Yo AsstMod, can you please mark this thread as a resolved?

Well again I must say its always good to hear about resolved Case :) Yo AsstMod, can you please mark this thread as a resolved?
Well it is sort of a relief. Thank you Fxmaster.
Yes please mod could you put this thread as resolved.
Cheers everyone.
( will still be giving updates once i receive my profits )
Have a great day everyone

Back