4XP - Algo Trade

I made a complaint to Ombudsman, but did not respond to my complaint, still, I think will not respond to me, and financial regulators, count for something? .... why I make complaints against some scammers Broker, and regulators are not doing anything.

QUOTE="Pharaoh, post: 237659, member: 164"]Are we talking something like a 20 Euro filing fee (Cyprus Financial Ombudsman does this) or are they asking for a significant amount?

What does CEDIE claim to be?

And, for ALL Israel based brokers (forex or BO), file a complaint here: http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx[/QUOTE]
Are we talking something like a 20 Euro filing fee (Cyprus Financial Ombudsman does this) or are they asking for a significant amount?

What does CEDIE claim to be?

And, for ALL Israel based brokers (forex or BO), file a complaint here: http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Last edited:
CEDIE, they contacted me, I did not call to them, CEDIE called me and they sent me email.
They were interested in pay them in advance.
I offered them to CEDIE other proposals.

I had offered them, 25% of the money recovered to CEDIE, if they recovered all my money swindled by 4xp.

CEDIE not answer to my proposal.

SUSPECT!!!......

CEDIE is confirmed Scam !
you also had been involved with this http://4xp-anleger.info/, some german recovery organisation, even naming a Law Firm HerbstRechtsanwaltKanzlei , you had payed
a member fee......but no more news since

I made a transfer of 16000 euros at the Commerzbank bank in the bank account, to the Society Forex "Forex Place LTD"-4XP

Beneficiary :FOREX PLACE LTD

I have all the proof and evidence that I made 3 transfers from my bank, to bank Commerzbank in Germany, Frankfurt branch office:
10000 euros directly in person from my bank to bank Commerzbank:
1000 euros and 5000 euros, these two transfers made online through online banking from my bank to bank "Commerzbank".

Here detailed the bank account where I had to make all transfers.
Here detailed the bank account where I had to make all transfers, and was detailed 4xp.com website.
I printed it on paper to make transfers.

upload_2016-4-12_16-26-16.png

"FOREX PLACE LTD-4XP"
SOCIETY IN THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS-OFFSHORE
WHOSE MAIN OFFICE COMPANY WAS IN THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS.
I have screenshots of the website.

upload_2016-4-12_17-6-48.png

This is one of the three transfers made to the account of Commerzbank.
Directly in person from my bank to bank Commerzbank.
BENEFICIARY: FOREX PLACE LTD
DESTINATION BANK: COMMERZBANK AG

upload_2016-4-12_17-39-12.png

OH…..COMMERZBANK AG Frankfurt , indeed a very convincing Financial Institution sitting in the middle of nicely regulated Germany…………
by the way, have you ever asked the Bank, what happened to your moneys……?

"In February 2015, German authorities launched a series of raids on the Commerzbank office and private homes in Frankfurt. Süddeutsche Zeitung reported at the time that the German authorities were considering legal actions against Mossack Fonseca employees for possible contributions to tax evasion involving the bank’s offices in nearby Luxembourg." :eek:

I asked the bank that happened with my money, and requested the return back of my funds: 20000 dollars

But I also want to say that, I am a Worker, like any other.

"4xp-forex place" conned me all the savings of many years of my work, savings were to pay the studies of my children.

I am an EU citizen, I pay my taxes to the government of my country, and taxes, I help my country has Health, Education, Police, Civil Guard and Army.

"Other", create companies in tax havens to evade taxes in the country.

The bank Commerzbank replied to my complaint.

I deleted my personal information and other personal details, because every week, I receive phone calls and e-mails from brokers, and I did not give them or my phone or my email to these brokers, so, I deleted my personal informationupload_2016-4-15_16-37-45.png

Last edited:
Back