• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
Well, I can not mention the name of the bank, but I know other affected, who made transfers to the accounts of the broker "4xp-forex place" in this bank.

Hi Forseti, well by now we all know Commerzbank Frankfurt, hosted the criminal’s account of
ForexPlace 4xp, guess nothing wrong by calling them a bunch of criminals, since they are considered as such by the French Court.

Did you ever get a reply from German BaFin, it would be interesting to understand this EU Regulator explanations in concerns of eventual wrongdoing of its supervised financial institution.

Yes, I have filed a complaint in Germany's financial regulator-BAFIN., And they have responded me, they can not help in this matter.
BAFIN says he is not authorized to perform Investigations of the transactions of the bank's customers, BAFIN replied that can not to take any action against the bank.
I've sent them, all the evidence of my transactions to the accounts that, "4xp" had at the bank.

So, I opted for the solution to file the complaint against the broker "Forex Place- 4xp " in the courts.

Last edited:
So, I opted for the solution to file the complaint against the broker "Forex Place- 4xp " in the courts.

Many others forwarded their funds to Commerzbank Frankfurt, believing it was safe.

“….Commerzbank AG, as payment service provider of the payee, has no contractual relationship to you as payer. Acting as payment service provider of the payee, our bank just has the duty to credit the transfer amount on the designated account of the payee. An exceeding obligation to take care of interests of the payer or the payee related with the payment does not exist...”

Of course their statement is highly erroneous , requiring a criminal court investigation!
Even many years after….it’s never to late :)

BAFIN replied that can not to take any action against the bank.

Ok, the last chapter of a standard BaFin reply (2016)

“I consider the bank's explanation to be reasonable and therefore I have no reason to contact the bank. Transfer of Data to unauthorised third parties violates the bank secrecy respectively the Federal Data Protection Act. Only an ordinary court may make a binding ruling on whether the practice of Commerzbank AG was appropriate or not.”

…so worldwide victims of 4xp would need to take legal actions on a German Court, just to find out what happened to their funds, sure seems to be complicated, not to mention all the small claims, the very next thing is, of course the Bank filed an AML Suspicion report :rolleyes: retroactive!

No real point mentioning Commerzbank’s fraud history, thousands of honest people work there as well.

http://financefeeds.com/breaking-ne...from-israeli-fraudsters-takes-banks-to-court/

Here we go again, one more Payment Service Provider, excellent article :)

Just to get this straight, World Pay AP LTD. had been indicted by a French Criminal Court, and remains indicted on their appeal (15 sep.) the final sentence may include Jail.

Of course they are obliged by court for repair of damage. (they can fight it out with their buddy’s !)

The company including its illegal client, partner, reseller or third party criminals (what ever…) had caused enormous damages beyond the French public and of course as well in other country’s.

Some still pretend there are various legal loopholes, allowing robbing of worldwide consumers, NO .

http://www.elconfidencial.com/espan...000-con-una-oficina-de-trading-falsa_1288995/

The former President of the European Parliament (2004-2007) told the newspaper He Said it following:
"claimed that worked with entities as Northwestern Bank and Commerzbank, and for months I was checking that all worked correctly." They attended to the phone and it seemed that they were professional. "Supposedly, was a United Kingdom company, although the office that communicated , it was attended by French and had domicile in Paris".
"Well, it looked so absolutely normal, with Northwestern Bank and Commerzbank ... You think it's not a dangerous thing.

That is, he Former President of the European Parliament thought that the broker was legit because the broker worked with the bank Commerzbank

I also invested money in 4xp why the broker who cheated me had account with the bank Commerzbank.

A bank working with brokers and opening the accounts to brokers without checking or investigating that broker.

Last edited:
Mr. Borrel, an aeronautical engineer, economist, professor of business mathematics, former president of the European Parliament, several Masters, former President of the European Parliament, former Minister of Government in Spain, writer, and he speaks a lot of languages, an important politician in Europe and especially in Spain ... and you see ... cheated by a broker, Consortfx.

In other interview on other newspaper ,he said that he trusted the broker because there was a big bank that worked with the broker and it gave him confidence to deposit money in that bank.

The link of the new:
http://www.abc.es/espana/abci-josep...ternet-150000-euros-201611142034_noticia.html

Never again did he know of his money or those responsible for this broker, which operated in the United Kingdom, although the contact office, was domiciled in Paris.

"After contacting with the banks to which he had transferred his funds and responding that, these accouts do not exist, he decided to go to the police in June to file a complaint that was extended in July".

The Commerzbank was working with brokers that later these brokers disappear with the money of the clients.

I mean that anyone can fall into the hands of these delinquent brokers and swindle their money.
I am not an aeronautical engineer, nor an economist, nor a professor, nor a president of anything, I am a worker like millions of workers, and consumers who invest in forex trusting brokers who work with banks that seem to be important as the case of that bank.

And in my case, the broker 4xp-Forex Place cheated me 15.239 Euros, and that broker also was working with the bank Commerzbank, because I had transferred my funds to the broker's accounts in that bank

Last edited:
http://financefeeds.com/straw-man-r...g-us-sanctions-deeming-criminal-organization/

http://financefeeds.com/payment-pro...ed-us-treasury-branded-criminal-organization/

http://financefeeds.com/breaking-ne...from-israeli-fraudsters-takes-banks-to-court/

PacNet/Counting House one more criminal organization, sounds like WorldPay !

Wonder if PacNet/Counting House had ever Charged back or Refunded a ripped off consumer/shopper, for no goods no services….or whatever failures…

Guess NO, otherwise they wouldn’t had so much success working with all kinds of fraudsters for so many years.

Sure, both are FCA regulated, sounds nice, but as a consumer or shopper, you will never ever be able to file a complaint within the uk financial ombudsman services, even though worldwide Ombudsman services are indented for consumers protections, they will route you nicely back to your own Bank pointing out, you are not a client from Worldpay or PacNet….as simple as that.

No surprise those company complaint counts remain so low.

It is a constant struggle, it seems the legend of David against Goliath, the consumers that we were scammed, we are David, and the brokers and the big banks and payment processing service providers that work with these brokers, these are Goliath.

The United States authorities and the judicial authority of France are doing justice by investigating those payment processing providers who worked for unauthorized brokers.
Consumers are unprotected, the only solution is: the authorities to help consumers.

Back