a rising scam broker

Yes, spreads increase a lot around market closing and opening. Now, if you placed a buy order, then this should not affect you since you already payed for the spread when you placed your order. But, if you placed a sell order, then it is possible that your stop loss got hit because of the increased spreads.

hi Gladiator, my situation was i had 6 active positions few hours before the market closed and even few hours before the self claimed slippage. maybe you would think i was speculative or gambling, as i used all my margin to put those 6 active positions, and for this reason broker saw the chance to kick me out by saying that was caused by slippage.
actually the broker is just so stingy, they would never allow traders with tight margin to earn big profits. yes, we can earn small profit with huge deposit, but not with small deposit. meanwhile they can use client's big deposits for their other purposes which we never know.
that's what my assumption about those stealers, and cowards.

Turning on your Ask line is a good idea. Set one chart to a 1 or 5 minute time frame with the ask line visible. You can do your trade setups from anywhere, but if you are entering market orders, being able to view the spread directly on the chart is very useful. If it's too wide, skip the order or wait for it to narrow.

Back